Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2016, 11:21 AM   #21
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Battle Record: 1-1

Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
anyone interested in taxes should watch America freedom to facism
Pat aint hearing this lame talm bout freedom to facism
Pat just teaching ya girl about the feelin of ass jism
Gun game on point like Cp3
throw dem diamonds up or go out w/ a bang like DDP
Da BattleMasta Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:34 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
itt the irony of white dudes maintaining the idea that there aren't any real problems in our society because they aren't directly affected, despite the fact that in itself is one of the ills of society.
The point was for those affected to share their stories

Hint hint.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:39 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

My thing is i only see like well to do young white people sharing these bernie sanders posts, these black lives matter posts, all of these sexist mysogony, transphobic etc posts.

I understand bringing light to these situations, but i never see people talking about situations actually involving them.

Its like when for example, a comedian says a racist joke and someone complains, 99 percent of the time its some white, white knight who is offended, when the actual rave sees it for what it is, a joke.

Im thinking the majority of the problems with america are white guilted millenials taking up a cause that doesnt really need championed.

Im just trying to see if anyone here has been directly affected by the ills of society bros
Old 02-26-2016, 11:59 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Im going to go back to work now. Anime boners i expect to hear about how terrible your life has been in this system when i get home later
You too diode. Explain how in this system its difficult for you to wax your boat and pay your gardeners to keep your mansion in the suburbs so glorious, and what its like having to trade your car in for a brand new one every year, and how difficilt it is for the common man to succeed

Nerd
Old 02-26-2016, 12:15 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

The ills of society are mostly a thing because of overreaction

Uh oh is right in a way
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:34 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

the difference between me and you is that i give a fuck about someone besides myself and what's best for me.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:37 PM   #27
Larold

Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold Larold

Show me you love me
Larold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #28
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ur own mother doesn't love u. Ur mouth look like a pimento loaf. Hideous cretin.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:01 PM   #29
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the difference between me and you is that i give a fuck about someone besides myself and what's best for me.
Also i don't get this honestly

Must be nice to have time to worry about the well being of others

As a single full time father I couldn't relate

It's almost like the rich folk bored an taking on poor folk as a hobby

Lol if that's not the case my apologies...generally I think ur cool enuff but that's wat tgis seems like to me
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:23 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Also i don't get this honestly

Must be nice to have time to worry about the well being of others

As a single full time father I couldn't relate

It's almost like the rich folk bored an taking on poor folk as a hobby

Lol if that's not the case my apologies...generally I think ur cool enuff but that's wat tgis seems like to me
No. I was just raised with empathy. I also didn't come from money or wealth, so I do know what it is/was like, and I want to do what I can to put a stop to the inequality of the world. I am very lucky to be where I am (which is on the low rung of upper middle class - very far from rich) and I know it. Would like it such that merit has a lot more to do with success than the current system of who you know, how well off you are, and how much luck you have getting there.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #31
Ghost1

Idk....I mean it's not like I'm not emphatic to the woes of others....to a point.....I just literally barely have the time to care for myself and mine....idk maybe things will slow down at some point and i'd have a similar perspective as u But for now wat u call selfish seems more like survival to me.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:29 PM   #32
Ghost1

Maybe I am a victim LMAO

I just always assumed life's a bitch n u work hard till u die. Never considered it to be due to "societal Ills."
Old 02-26-2016, 04:32 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

How much do you donate, Diode?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I agree with @Diode, and I'm poor as fuck.. @Bags your self interest is the same interest as the people being fucked over, you are one of those people, so it's not a matter of simply having to care about others, most of the oppressed don't feel oppressed because they are simply accustomed to it, don't get me wrong there are many many worse places to be in the world, but that doesn't mean you stop pushing for equality, as George Carlin said (paraphrased) you can choose various different flavours of ice cream, and you consider that freedom, but when it comes to the freedom of choices you can make to secure economic stability, and the outlets open to the average man...they are much less abundant. This is true freedom, and should be equal for every man. So even if you can't find time to dwell on the struggle of others, which is understandable, find the time to stand up against your own struggle and demand your own freedom, and by doing so, you will speak for all others in the same position.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 06:54 PM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I obviously go overboard and try to be confrontational for my own entertainment on here. The main thing i am conveying is were all fine.

I witness all these well to do white people working nonsense office jobs complaining about their student debt like the country is in shambles. The real problem is the actual impoverished pockets of society who dont even get a normal solid k-12 education, before we worry about helping these people out who could actually go to college we should fix that shit. I feel empathy for those that deserve it. Its hard to feel empathy for those doing better than you.

And thats my point. I feel im doing great. Ive got solid employment. I dont hate it. Yet im not as well off as half of you, or the people complaining about how terrible everything is.

Which leads me to believe people are outraged on behalf of others, when they dont need you to be up in arms about it. I dunno.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:05 PM   #36
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

What you're ignoring, willfully, is that those who need the outrage and on whose behalf we are outraged have very little voice. If the haves don't protect the have-nots, the have-nots will have nothing.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:06 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I dont like using diode as an example, but for example look at diode lmao. He thinks hes middle class. Maybe in charleston he is i dunno. But he makes 10x more than me lmao

I can easily pay my bills and eat whatever i want. I can do whatever i want recreationally. I mean i dont own a boat, but i can rent a pontoon boat get some buddies together and get trashed fish and swim at a lake. I can take bitches out. Etc.

I make 22k or some shit i dunno. 12 times 40 times 52. 42 or something who knows. To me it doesnt matter. Im fine. I can pay a human being to be a fleshlight, and i have. Tell me again whats wrong with america. Im a poor dirt person. I dropped out of school. I did drugs, threw my fists at people. Been kicked in the head. Then i got a job and boom.

The only things i really acknowledge is racism and shitty school systems but other than that america is fine. Diode made good. I dont have any ambition at ALL and im FINE. if i actually applied myself in a few years i could make 50k a year. Whats the point?

Just ramblings of the average american
Old 02-26-2016, 08:39 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Let me tell you about people like diode. He is all about talking about a cause but not doing anything abklout it. We should help the poor! With someone else's money! And we should also say how stupid christianity is! The main people who do help the poor!

Diode is the college liberal meme.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:40 PM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Let me tell you about people like diode. He is all about talking about a cause but not doing anything abklout it. We should help the poor! With someone else's money! And we should also say how stupid christianity is! The main people who do help the poor!

You really miss Batty, don't you?

This is so sad.

I hope it lasts.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:43 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post

I help the poor and I'm an atheist. I know many many atheists who help the poor. Not to say Christians don't, because I also know many Christians who do, but I wouldn't say they are the main people.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote