Old 12-28-2022, 01:40 PM   #21
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

I'm stepping aside here, guys. Nothing really left for me to do, unless @sral wants to do the trilogy match...? Other than that I'm not really motivated by anyone anymore as I've beaten everyone in the topical realm that's still around and accomplished everything I've set out to do.

I've got other avenues I need to focus on.

Remember to sign out here if you want out of AOWL with your record protected.

Later.

One more time... :p

Old 12-28-2022, 01:56 PM   #22
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

He’s conquered the world. Lol. We all bore him.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:00 PM   #23
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

In all honesty I’m pretty busy myself which I why I haven’t signed in

It’s my eldest daughters birthday next week too and I don’t want to be writing
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 12:53 AM   #24
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

damn I guess i have to make a bot to spam aowl so frank stops fucking with peoples shit.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:57 AM   #25
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I'm stepping aside here, guys. Nothing really left for me to do, unless @sral wants to do the trilogy match...? Other than that I'm not really motivated by anyone anymore as I've beaten everyone in the topical realm that's still around and accomplished everything I've set out to do.

I've got other avenues I need to focus on.

Remember to sign out here if you want out of AOWL with your record protected.

Later.

One more time... :p

who ever does the next aowl needs to wipe out the history from franks run, since he's basically fucking with peoples record. probably trying to rig it so he gets another champed.
Old 12-30-2022, 03:10 PM   #26
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Out

Life the past year has been too fucking crazy to keep up with writing. Hoping to get back into it now in some type of form, also got a battle with @sral before I take my leave for good only to come back and start posting again like everyone else

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:46 PM   #27
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

word

what’s our record look like right now?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 04:38 PM   #28
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Out

Life the past year has been too fucking crazy to keep up with writing. Hoping to get back into it now in some type of form, also got a battle with @sral before I take my leave for good only to come back and start posting again like everyone else
good luck I signed out before my first battle, because I have no motivation to write shit RN.

frank is being a total zelph rn
Old 02-01-2023, 12:04 PM   #29
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

I got to bow out here guys and gals, and announce my official retirement. For good this time (sup Brady). I got another script optioned pending rewrites and obviously I need to focus on that. I get too obsessed with this shit and it throws me off my path. I'm gonna succeed with this movie stuff (even more than I already have) Watch and see.

I'll be deactivating my account after this post as well to avoid any temptation on my end to come back.

EDIT: I have no idea how to deactivate lol. Maybe a Mod can help me out here.

Apologies to my upcoming opponents. @Diablo @Pharaohs Army @Soule @Cereal @Master Rock etc Have at 'er with the no show wins fellas.

Shouts to the people who kept me inspired on here as well @dead man @sral @Adverse @Scar @NYCSPITZ @MMLP @Frank @Blue Bayou @Answer

There are others but those are the main ones. A pleasure, fellas.

I wish you all success and hope to see you down the line in some other form of writing.

Take care.

Last edited by Universe; 02-01-2023 at 12:11 PM.
Universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:48 PM   #30
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got to bow out here guys and gals, and announce my official retirement. For good this time (sup Brady). I got another script optioned pending rewrites and obviously I need to focus on that. I get too obsessed with this shit and it throws me off my path. I'm gonna succeed with this movie stuff (even more than I already have) Watch and see.

I'll be deactivating my account after this post as well to avoid any temptation on my end to come back.

Apologies to my upcoming opponents. @Diablo @Pharaohs Army @Soule @Cereal @Master Rock etc Have at 'er with the no show wins fellas.

Shouts to the people who kept me inspired on here as well @dead man @sral @Adverse @Scar @NYCSPITZ @MMLP @Frank @Blue Bayou @Answer

I wish you all success and hope to see you down the line in some other form of writing.

Take care.
What about tourneys? Don’t be completely done legend
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:26 PM   #31
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:

Take care.
Just curious, what kind of genre are your scripts?
Or do you have different kinds depending on the project?

FYI, I was able to stay away for almost 2 years (2017-2018) without de-activating...
I'd suggest you keep your account alive just in case down the road you want to drop a verse or a topical battle.

But, up to you.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-02-2023 at 12:39 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:34 PM   #32
Eviction
Detained

Quote:

Take care.
how you going to deactivate your account when you can't even sign out of aowl
Old 02-01-2023, 08:53 PM   #33
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Quote:

Take care.
Good riddance wack fagit
Old 02-02-2023, 01:44 PM   #34
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Exclamation

Old 02-02-2023, 05:28 PM   #35
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Frank don't inflict losses on these innocent people.

Give them to me, nail me to the cross and allow me to die for your sins.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 11:15 PM   #36
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:

Take care.
It's been great having you around homie. Good luck in your endeavors. Feel free to connect with me on IG or what not bro.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:26 AM   #37
Eviction
Detained

If I can submit a verse generated by AI that tells you all you need to know.

hey at least I admitted
Old 02-19-2023, 04:38 PM   #38
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:

Take care.
wish you nothing but success. you're a monumental talent and a decent guy to boot.

keep in touch if you're able

later on, @Universe
Old 02-21-2023, 08:26 AM   #39
Formal Logic

Battle Record: 0-1

Formal Logic is on a distinguished road

Sign me up please.
Formal Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 08:43 AM   #40
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formal Logic View Post
Sign me up please.
Greetings, @Formal Logic

This is an automated message from the Administration Team here at Netcees.org. Please feel free to post in Discussion (we have some srs lols here!), set up some battles in the Battle Arena, or post a written text rap in Open Mic. We're also running the greatest text battle league on the net called the AOWL League. Join in; but expect a tough learning curve. A few losses will be a given, but you'll learn. We're glad to see you signed up for this site; new faces are always welcome.

Sadly, we have some official formalities to go through before our other forum members will be able to see your verified posts.

The Netcees.org website was overrun by Spambots about a year ago. We barely survived. As a safeguard against a possible SpamGate 2.0 we require all users to post a picture and submit a brief 500 word paragraph as to why they love hip hop.

You can send the picture, and essay, to either myself or one of the admins here (@Ouch, @Witty, @Frank, @kungfugrip, @White LGI) if you don't want people to see your picture online. Perfectly reasonable. If you need some time for the essay that's fine but please post or send the picture as soon as possible so we can unlock all of your posting privileges. Thanks again for signing up, we hope you enjoy your stay!

- Netcees Administrative Staff

Last edited by sral; 02-21-2023 at 01:10 PM.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote