Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

oh on a flip note @zelti

do we think he could afford the views of my crib? being a witness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:16 PM   #342
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

i can release the mag within an hour

does anyone want to get on some reviews or previews? let me know

oh and @Incredible appreciate how much kudos your giving my bars. they really hurt you didnt they
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:16 PM   #343
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lol stfu, lol @ warning, you already got your warning, then two other then they evicted your ass. You can take it uh, ok then reveal more then, tough guy. What's your story? I wasn't scared to tell mine. What do you mean the opportunity to see them? You have visitation whenever you want and your ex has them full time?
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:18 PM   #344
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
oh on a flip note @zelti

do we think he could afford the views of my crib? being a witness
"Oh hey let me bring some other people in cause I can't hold my own, just like my kids when they grow up. "
Old 03-25-2019, 04:24 PM   #345
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
"Oh hey let me bring some other people in cause I can't hold my own, just like my kids when they grow up. "
i appreciate my bars have caused you upset....

i live in a very nice area and have just upgraded to river views as @zelti will tell you or @DynamiCz or mmlp or sral can vouch for as i have them all on whatsapp an can send this footage in seconds

i know its an odd thing, but i like to upgrade me and my childrens life every few years because i can. but hey, every saturday morning when im hungover for a split second when they jump on the bed i envy you. i do. then they give me love and hugs an i stop. headache or no... id rather the warmth of a hug from my little uns then the cold photo you rub up to each night as you stare at a bottle of bleach wondering how much would make the solution
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #346
Incredible

Hurt me? Lol nah I just find it funny that your in the same boat as me. Yeah upgrade ok and why you need other people to back you up, think I give a fuck about some views?? Jump in your bed right sure only on the weekends or whenever the "opportunity" arises

So your just going to keep up with this fallacy in your head that I don't have my kids? In my post back I mention once I get in my house I can get my kids, and did that, the child support I get goes straight into an account for their college cause I don't need it. Me and my boys are just fine and don't need upgrades, were content with life you obviously aren't.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #347
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Flow has a nice house

@Barcotic fuck u punk
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #348
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=zelti;732834]Flow has a nice house

I 2nd can vouch for Flow on this one
Old 03-25-2019, 04:37 PM   #349
Incredible

Damn look at you flow you got what you wanted, guess you win uh? Cool man yeah your a better dad because you have a nice house. That's what your point was right?
Old 03-25-2019, 04:39 PM   #350
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Hurt me? Lol nah I just find it funny that your in the same boat as me. Yeah upgrade ok and why you need other people to back you up, think I give a fuck about some views?? Jump in your bed right sure only on the weekends or whenever the "opportunity" arises

So your just going to keep up with this fallacy in your head that I don't have my kids? In my post back I mention once I get in my house I can get my kids, and did that, the child support I get goes straight into an account for their college cause I don't need it. Me and my boys are just fine and don't need upgrades, were content with life you obviously aren't.
im just going to quote you.. its like mounting the head of your kill to show others what you conquered, slayed and have as a mantle piece
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:40 PM   #351
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Damn look at you flow you got what you wanted, guess you win uh? Cool man yeah your a better dad because you have a nice house. That's what your point was right?
i think you will find in your frustration you forgot what you were saying. thats fine. in my job we call this heightened behaviour and crisis point. its fine, breathe through it. but just so you are aware of the reality... you brought up my home as the context
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:42 PM   #352
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

In AMERICA we cal it behavior

Not fuckin behaviour
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:43 PM   #353
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
In AMERICA we cal it behavior

Not fuckin behaviour
like a naughty teen trying to get from under the superiors shadow
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 04:46 PM   #354
Incredible

Quote:
i think you will find in your frustration you forgot what you were saying. thats fine. in my job we call this heightened behaviour and crisis point. its fine, breathe through it. but just so you are aware of the reality... you brought up my home as the context
Decided to dodge on revealing more uh? Cause I'm still a little confused, are you married?
Old 03-25-2019, 04:47 PM   #355
Incredible

Quote:
Making up some weird complicated backfire to try to make it seem like it makes sense, wonder where you learned that from. In all of life we call this on the defensive. But please continue
Old 03-25-2019, 05:02 PM   #356
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Making up some weird complicated backfire to try to make it seem like it makes sense, wonder where you learned that from. In all of life we call this on the defensive. But please continue
we call this projecting.

i like how you make up a weird backfire? defensive reply that makes no sense as a retort though
Quote:
Old 03-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #357
Incredible

I like how your still dodging revealing more info since "your not worried about limits".
Old 03-25-2019, 05:47 PM   #358
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Getting ugly in here boys
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:53 PM   #359
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Getting ugly in here boys
Lmao sheesh thought nobody noticed
Old 03-25-2019, 05:54 PM   #360
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Nah, Nam, I did bro. I did.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1 lip., all i need is 1 lip, cinderella shoot a fella, flow throwing subtle shade, go back to rb, hope zelph gets shot, one fucking lip, pig with one lip, rb heads bout to champ tho, rb voters have down syndrome, rb worst voters ever, squidward shooter?, where's sinacog?, worst 1-2 league ever, zelph is trash, zelph sucks, zelph super trash