Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You can’t even beat your own self doubt stfu pussy
Lmao
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 05:48 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Nice! My girlfriend is trying to find a boxing gym for me to get back in to.

My stamina sucks, so I'll just be working mostly on defense and counter-punching until I get my conditioning back up. Super excited about it. I haven't boxed in years!
Excellent. Get after it and keep us posted sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:18 PM   #23
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Nice! My girlfriend is trying to find a boxing gym for me to get back in to.

My stamina sucks, so I'll just be working mostly on defense and counter-punching until I get my conditioning back up. Super excited about it. I haven't boxed in years!
Wow. Your girl needs a real man. Tell her to call me I’ll pm you the number or we can do snap I’m serious tell her this.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 01:25 AM   #24
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Wow. Your girl needs a real man. Tell her to call me I’ll pm you the number or we can do snap I’m serious tell her this.
All cus yo girl with me little aero.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:34 AM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lmao

Congrats, V.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:29 AM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Thank you sir. Have a great day!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:43 PM   #27
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Ego why else? I want social approval from a peer group. I also want the secondary acknowledgement of appreciating how hard I have been training and my commitment to the discipline of it.

I think that squares us, let’s talk about why you decided to stop missing me and come back for more of your games now?
That’s pretty much what I figured.

No thanks.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:43 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Well I hope your nihilist-barista gimmick is ever bit as hopeless as you want it to be.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:44 PM   #29
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ego why else? I want social approval from a peer group.
I only read this much of your post tbh, didn't care much about the rest. For what it's worth you got it from me. You done did good, bruh. Shit isn't easy and you destroyed them fucks. Good shit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:05 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I only read this much of your post tbh, didn't care much about the rest. For what it's worth you got it from me. You done did good, bruh. Shit isn't easy and you destroyed them fucks. Good shit.
Thank you, Sir.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #31
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well I hope your nihilist-barista gimmick is ever bit as hopeless as you want it to be.
Your Netcees posts don’t inspire much confidence in your supposed profession. As someone with a decent understanding of human behavior I take your assumed inadequacy personally.

I still contend that you’re either a troll or wholly unfit for your position. If you’re a troll then congratulations for being annoying. If you aren’t then lol
Old 02-26-2019, 08:19 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His life doesn’t suck because of his choices James, it’s becasue society hates him and can’t handle his truths
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:22 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i wholeheartedly believe veritas is a psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist whatever he is. its probably because i put 0 value into the intelligence those people need to have however, considering its all pseudoscience malarkey for rich people to distract themselves from realizing they are terrible people.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:25 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i wholeheartedly believe veritas is a psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist whatever he is. its probably because i put 0 value into the intelligence those people need to have however, considering its all pseudoscience malarkey for rich people to distract themselves from realizing they are terrible people.
I think he’s mostly helped people of low intelligence/bad outcome cases
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:34 PM   #35
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I literally have a copy of Veritas PhD dissertation

It's over 200 pages about black men having aggression issues lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:24 PM   #36
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
His life doesn’t suck because of his choices James, it’s becasue society hates him and can’t handle his truths
What a lazy and cliche assumption/‘joke’

Tags
congrats on beatin lenox?, karate is for kids, v beats 10 y/o kids itt, v grapples children