Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2020, 04:34 AM   #1
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future
Default What about this

https://www.reverbnation.com/badiali...wgoons-version

Feedback?
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 04:50 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

"when I could have chose to flee" at the start sounds rushed to fit the beat, beside of that shit sounds good to me. Enjoying the vibe and what you've put together here. Not a text that sticks with me for any unique reasons, but it's a text I can relate to and vibe with which is dope. Would bump/add to playlist on Spotify.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:29 PM   #3
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Thanks my dude. Also just realized I posted this here and not audio. But thank you for listening
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:23 PM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
"when I could have chose to flee" at the start sounds rushed to fit the beat, beside of that shit sounds good to me. Enjoying the vibe and what you've put together here. Not a text that sticks with me for any unique reasons, but it's a text I can relate to and vibe with which is dope. Would bump/add to playlist on Spotify.
can you post some of your tracks i'd like to hear them even if they're not in english
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:31 AM   #5
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

You have a lot of talent sister girl...This was very enjoyable.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:12 PM   #6
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Really dope first 34 seconds on the flow, energy and mic presence. You're a lyricist that can bring those punches and I like that. The honestly and the insight to who you are is appreciated and apparent in your lyrics. However, the rest of the track it seems as the energy and harmony isn't as pronounced, no hate just an observation. Overall, I really appreciate you sharing this with us. Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #7
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Bodey: Always. Shit was dope. Kinda cool it ended up on OM or I wouldn't have seen it. Kinda forgot there even is a audio section here, cool to be reminded about the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
can you post some of your tracks i'd like to hear them even if they're not in english
Nah, not yet, been thinking about getting into it. I'm straight up trash af rn, I am also off-beat a lot. But I know that part is something the people I got helping me would hound me for, that's why I mentioned it. I post feed of what I hear/notice, not comparing it to my own skills cus Bodey destroys me easily but I need to point this shit out in order to git gud myself. Shit's smooth beside that nitpicking, if you think my feed is off I'd be interested to hear why.

However, if you want to hear a trashy mic with (for the time being) bad vocals that needs works and isn't quite on beat, delivery and mic presence still being worked on constantly, then sure, why not?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-25-2020 at 08:55 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 02:45 PM   #8
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

your delivery has no attitude or personality to it, it sounds stale, lyrics seem all right, but your whole delivery needs work..then again it might be your voice all together that's turning me off, hard to tell
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote