User Tag List

Old 02-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

There was this other black dude with dreads... during that time... I really never paid attention but rapmusic.com was hella good at this point I must’ve been like 20 maybe.. it was a dude I remember his alt name was Nawshus.. he was during that time he had dreads.. I dunno.. but when I’d freesyle with friends and forgot I’d use his... I’m cockin the nine on the top of ya spine like optimus prime
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:05 AM   #22
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Problem is unless they were just doing it for fun... yeah all them with a certain set up and mental drive can be dope... and they were the dopest of the dope... if I had my mommy and daddy set me up with a decent sound booth and tried that hard I could’ve been close to as good... but the thing is none of them can make songs... how do you translate people in the early 2000s and even later loving your hard diss tracks into making money... you cant
Old 02-18-2020, 08:05 AM   #23
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

LMFAO.

I was Nawshus on a lot of forums but I never had dreads.

I used Nawshus on Holla Front / Rap Elite, / Flow Gods. A few others.

That's when I battled Hush & Pharmacist for the first time, back on FG.
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:05 AM   #24
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

@Ouch
Old 02-18-2020, 08:07 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Well that’s not you then, I’m sure I’m not the first person who used ouch
Old 02-18-2020, 08:09 AM   #26
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Not from RM, but I might have been the more known Nawshus.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=3008

lol

Used other names as well but I'll keep those to my self...for now haha
Old 02-18-2020, 08:10 AM   #27
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Quote:
You were the first one though.

There was a cat named Wilson who used your name back in 08 but ended up ghosting from the scene.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:27 AM   #28
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah you guys might nit even remember this shit... but way back in in the day... on rapmusic.com, something called rbl.. not the text league it was audio battles dzk was the man imo.. and it was him warbux...there was someone called noodles.. I really don’t remember the others I didn’t follow for real... but I came back and saw that dzk did a song with canibus and it was real

I thought 2 things... that’s dope as fuck for dzk and.... wtf is a guy who battled with LL Cool J doing a song with dzk for

you missed a whole lot while you were gone. did you ever see cani battle dizaster?
Old 02-18-2020, 08:30 AM   #29
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I’m the only one that I know of that ever came up with ouch, either in real life or on any forum that I’ve seen had to be someone else somehere. But real when I grew up as a kid in white plains and then shitilly I moved Norwood in the bx and I would rap for fun but I was better than people because I could come up with punchlines even though other people’s actual flow was better so they said ima call you ouch, ya ouch and it was from this candy bubble gum thing too let me see
Old 02-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #30
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

good grief
Old 02-18-2020, 08:35 AM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ahh fuck it I don’t know how to use this iPad.... but google image ouch bubble gum.. that’s another reason
Old 02-18-2020, 08:36 AM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
good grief
Are you ok Charlie Brown
Old 02-18-2020, 08:38 AM   #33
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
good grief
LOL!

I know a battler named Good Grief
Old 02-18-2020, 08:44 AM   #34
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Good grief would be cool name.. No fucking clue what sletchq is or what language or where ya from... uh-oh is a dope name ...

Only other names I used was in rbl for tournament purposes only was spooky tooth, and then just spook.. and then I champed a league just called Champ
Old 02-18-2020, 08:45 AM   #35
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Blue bayou is an alright name, kinda played now but even though I don’t like him it’s better than most
Old 02-18-2020, 09:33 AM   #36
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Quote:
Good grief would be cool name.. No fucking clue what sletchq is or what language or where ya from... uh-oh is a dope name ...

Only other names I used was in rbl for tournament purposes only was spooky tooth, and then just spook.. and then I champed a league just called Champ
It's just Slecht.

The Q was accidental. They couldn't merge my account. LOL.

Just an Alias I been running with for a while now. Champed the 1-2 on RB then kinda went with it.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:40 AM   #37
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

You like Kobe though apparently.. I don’t and never did... like to me he came off too pompous/arrogant.. he’s one of the goats no doubt

Up until I quit playing ball I always tried to request 31 jersey because of Reggie Miller... I used to collect basketball cards when I was a kid when my parents felt rich enough to buy them for us... I had like 4 laminated sheets of Reggie Miller... my best card was a beam team micheal Jordan...it was this .. hold up
Old 02-18-2020, 10:47 AM   #38
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Looks like I’m having troubles... image.google.com Jordan beam team and you’ll see it..... back in the day that shit was with like 200$ or something.. but in like... 2005 or so I went to this card shop.. and they’re like no one cares about cards anymore I’ll give you $20 for your whole childhood collection... I said fuck no.. and those cards are in the dumpster somewhere now I don’t have them
Old 02-18-2020, 01:56 PM   #39
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Oh cool man

Really great story
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:38 PM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Oh cool man

Really great story
No problem you know I’m always here for you