Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #21
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s View Post
Ghost1 hit the nail on the head.
No he didn't
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #22
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

He said it takes more than 1 person to run a successful league and I agree so fight me right now u old fucker
josh s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:35 PM   #23
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
He said it takes more than 1 person to run a successful league and I agree so fight me right now u old fucker
I got punchlines older than you c.a.c
Old 05-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #24
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

What was your first battle line? I carved mines into middle school desks

In a shootout situation it’s best to be impatient cause if you shoot last you’ll be the first to hit the pavement.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:33 PM   #25
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Voting was fine in SOL so you cant solely blame the lack of votes. You cant even blame the lack of votes solely on the competitors, especially in a 1-2 league when voting is so easy

But really who wants to mod these people?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #26
Lepreshaun

Lepreshaun is an unknown quantity at this point

20-32 lmaooo
Lepreshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:31 PM   #27
White LGI

Quote:
What was your first battle line? I carved mines into middle school desks

In a shootout situation it’s best to be impatient cause if you shoot last you’ll be the first to hit the pavement.
Homie I was doing text in aol chat rooms in 94
Old 05-16-2019, 09:43 PM   #28
josh s
w0000

That’s what u said yes I believe u. Old fucker
Old 05-16-2019, 10:59 PM   #29
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Old & washed up fam, when niggas change an alias it's pretty much 'cause they were wack under the previous one...didn't help her ;)
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:02 PM   #30
Miss Netcees
Netcees's Hottest lady <3

Miss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant future

Exis I wanna slap you so bd
Miss Netcees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM   #31
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

E slaps all 'round Robranda...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #32
White LGI

Quote:
That’s what u said yes I believe u. Old fucker
Text use to be fun as hell...all jokes aside....back when text leagues would regularly have 30,40,50 participating at once...guys would literally work for years to champ leagues...I know it sounds lame but as teens in the late 90's early 2000's this was our hobby....I put dedication into champing the rbl and shit was fun trying and finally beung successful...I wanted to win March madness at upn bad and never could....I remember how fun this shit use to be.....it's wack as fuck looking back on it but at the time as a 15 year old....shit was dope as fuck

I remember a bar from my first text battle on a forum at tupac.net

I hit hoes, u a fag....got ya girl on her back
I spit cold hard facts...and I'm spitting you wack

Bwahsgs
Old 05-17-2019, 12:23 AM   #33
josh s
w0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Text use to be fun as hell...all jokes aside....back when text leagues would regularly have 30,40,50 participating at once...guys would literally work for years to champ leagues...I know it sounds lame but as teens in the late 90's early 2000's this was our hobby....I put dedication into champing the rbl and shit was fun trying and finally beung successful...I wanted to win March madness at upn bad and never could....I remember how fun this shit use to be.....it's wack as fuck looking back on it but at the time as a 15 year old....shit was dope as fuck

I remember a bar from my first text battle on a forum at tupac.net

I hit hoes, u a fag....got ya girl on her back
I spit cold hard facts...and I'm spitting you wack

Bwahsgs

That’s kinda how I felt about hip hop ave back in like 06-08 most of these guys would remember. Thousands of online rappers many legit battlers still today. But some say this shits dead and mock it but I’m still chillin
Old 05-17-2019, 12:26 AM   #34
White LGI

Quote:
That’s kinda how I felt about hip hop ave back in like 06-08 most of these guys would remember. Thousands of online rappers many legit battlers still today. But some say this shits dead and mock it but I’m still chillin
It is dead....it was dying when you came along...guess u got to be apart of it before it completely died and honestly I think my age group got older and we was the only ones who actually loved text...lol...shit died with 80's babies
Old 05-17-2019, 01:07 AM   #35
josh s
w0000

89’. Haha always make the cut off
Old 05-17-2019, 09:09 AM   #36
White LGI

Quote:
89’. Haha always make the cut off
89 doesn't really count....
Old 05-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #37
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

i was texting when i was 11 years old and thats how it should have stayed
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:15 PM   #38
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who was the best at HHA?

Interested to hear
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #39
josh s
w0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Who was the best at HHA?

Interested to hear
When I first got involved on the site it was inc, Leeno, Cali, noonz, Casper , hawk, and a few others I probably forgot

But a few names u might know, soul, duty, bosco, rude, Joel venom
Old 05-17-2019, 05:08 PM   #40
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I battled Soul

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mxm4xwE5nQ

Leeno I remember. Hawk was here at one point. Duty too. Rude is still around at Rap-Royalty, Joel Venom has been everywhereeeeee I have him on my FB friends list from years ago looool
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote