Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #61
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Are u dodging what im asking for?

Namix didn't put a name on it, U did...
True men are impenetrable. Prior to your subservience to the constant accusatory abuse, you would go on the offense. You don't do that anymore. I'd suspect this passive state arose from the psychological phenomenon known as Stockholm syndrome, whereby the 'abused' (you) mistakes his 'abusers' milder acts of attack as a form of acceptance. At the very depths of these people you will find not an inkling of empathy or connection, but you have been convinced otherwise.

tl;dr - A true man would never take on the role of a pedophile. Not even in the name of parody.
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #62
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick View Post
True men are impenetrable. Prior to your subservience to the constant accusatory abuse, you would go on the offense. You don't do that anymore. I'd suspect this passive state arose from the psychological phenomenon known as Stockholm syndrome, whereby the 'abused' (you) mistakes his 'abusers' milder acts of attack as a form of acceptance. At the very depths of these people you will find not an inkling of empathy or connection, but you have been convinced otherwise.

tl;dr - A true man would never take on the role of a pedophile. Not even in the name of parody.
I understand what u saying. Tho u are wrong. I do it for a few laughs here and there and no it has not made anybody accept me cause i could care less. If u haven't noticed i dont see many jokes swung my way about the shit which was the goal. I knew they would always keep it up so i took some power out of it. Simple. The fact that u think this is life is disturbing. My manhood is intact, my pussy rate is pleasantly abundant, my respect in the real world should be saluted.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #63
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Kyzo u from the uk-?-?

Lol

Not that I Take U Even Remotely serious......but if this is true I'll likely stop evening reading ur posts at all lol
Its working then

I use the Tor browser/network that have node exits worldwide

I'm as legit as it gets fagg0t I keep it 100
Old 04-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #64
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ the UK tho

I wouldn't mind some bitpuss th0
Old 04-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #65
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
I understand what u saying. Tho u are wrong. I do it for a few laughs here and there and no it has not made anybody accept me cause i could care less. If u haven't noticed i dont see many jokes swung my way about the shit which was the goal. I knew they would always keep it up so i took some power out of it. Simple. The fact that u think this is life is disturbing. My manhood is intact, my pussy rate is pleasantly abundant, my respect in the real world should be saluted.
Be you
Old 04-06-2014, 10:48 AM   #66
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

96 reporting in
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i follow wasim on twitter and he's always droppin knowledge
Old 04-06-2014, 10:53 AM   #68
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Motherfuckin Wasim back in the house.

What's good playa.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #69
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i follow wasim on twitter and he's always droppin knowledge
Thank you my brother, most of the knowledge that you read are from the books that I've read, that I wish to share with everyone.

Last edited by wasim; 04-06-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #70
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Motherfuckin Wasim back in the house.

What's good playa.
DUDE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I feel like I always come back on here on Sundays when I have literally nothing to do.

I also read your Netcees dream, fam. Have you ever thought about documenting your dreams on your phone/notebook/anything? I do that on occasion and I feel like the vivid memories I have on my dreams have been increasing because of that.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #71
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Whoa.. nah.. never thought about doing that.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #72
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Whoa.. nah.. never thought about doing that.
Please do it.

The same effort you put into writing your lyrics, write down your dreams.

Sometimes I catch myself reading dreams I had years ago and they often reoccur back to me. Many times, I long for some of the people that I have seen there. Sometimes, I don't even know what the hell I am reading about until I read that one minuscule tiny little detail I wrote that means EVERYTHING. The way the environment looked like, what kind of dress "she" was wearing, or what the air smelled like. It's those things that really stimulates my brain for some reason.

However, let me tell you something: If you don't write it down immediately or at least within 10 minutes you wake up. You'll forget it. But even if you do, just write down anything that comes to mind. One day you have half a page of this, and the next you have an entire collection of documented dreams.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:10 AM   #73
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

That's crazy bro.. I might start doing that.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #74
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That's ill. Wasim da god.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #75
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
The same effort you put into writing your lyrics, write down your dreams.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote