Old 11-03-2019, 05:37 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default Ravens patriots

The new era begins tonight.

Last edited by uh-oh; 11-03-2019 at 05:53 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:42 PM   #2
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Ravens are going to lose. Lamar who? Nah...
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:14 PM   #3
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

That nigger belongs in a tree
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:02 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Ahem
Old 11-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

CA CAW
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:05 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Ravens look good

Your nigger qb sure can run
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

oof
Old 11-04-2019, 07:23 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lamar is a beast but the key has always been contain Brady and apply pressure and he will fold. That’s exactly what happened.

Offensively Pats did nothing. If it wasn’t for the special team and defensive turnovers they wouldn’t have scored. Ravens aggressive stacked 6-2 blitzing scheme was killing the Pats.

Offensive line was doing great as well as far as pulling and opening holes for Lamar and Mark.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:03 PM   #9
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

luV wen anem talks he just

6-3 TEN FOLD scheme wit 7digger flat line over te top overtujr and they wouldnt hve scored

lyk bb plyin doctah

UHH SIRR CAN GET UR BLUD PRESSAH?

*uses spatula to test heart rate*
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:03 AM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lamar is a beast but the key has always been contain Brady and apply pressure and he will fold. That’s exactly what happened.

Offensively Pats did nothing. If it wasn’t for the special team and defensive turnovers they wouldn’t have scored. Ravens aggressive stacked 6-2 blitzing scheme was killing the Pats.

Offensive line was doing great as well as far as pulling and opening holes for Lamar and Mark.
That doesn't even make sense....

Who runs a CONTAIN defense on Brady? Brady will shake the OCCASIONAL defender by stepping up in the pocket. He's one of if not THE best at that in the game right now. But Brady is 99.9% of the time in the pocket. QB Rollouts and Bootlegs are not why you have Brady. Brady and Peyton Manning both mastered the art of taking what the defense gives them by releasing the ball as fast as possible. You can tell by his CAREER Completion percentage of 64%. I just looked it up, he's 15th all time in completion percentage but that's still REALLY good. As a side note... DAK PRESCOTT IS #2 ALL TIME.

But I digress...

The way to defend Brady is zone blitzes. You keep him guessing where the pressure is coming from while giving enough cushion to try and make plays on the ball. If you blitz in Man Brady will eat you alive. You have to attack his blindside, but he's one of the best at feeling pressure and getting rid of the ball. Half the time you can't GET to Brady because the ball is already out.

You've been a Pats fan for how long? I hardly watch the guy and I know THAT much.

Peyton used the same 7 plays his whole career including college. And he said as much after he retired. Great QB's can rely on timing and route running more so than arm skill or airing it out.

The crazy thing about Lamar is he's getting BETTER at playing from the pocket. Whilst also being the best threat on the ground we've seen since Vick. Vick wasn't a great passer till he had the BURNERS to go with his arm strength. When he was in Philly the guy put up ABSURD numbers under Andy Reid. If you can stretch the field and buy a guy like Vick or Jackson time in the pocket (usually with subpar blockers) he can go through his progressions AND still beat you with his legs.

Right now Russel Wilson is eating defenses alive by being mobile ENOUGH to throw strikes from outside or inside of the pocket and reading the defensive line. Wilson is SO good at getting an extra second or two he's thrown 22 TDs against ONE fucking INT through half the season. The guy is just playing out of his mind.

It's crazy that at 42 Brady has the athleticism to even shake ONE defender. He's pretty light on his feet for an old guy, but at a dead sprint the guy is a tree. When you see Brady scramble for a first there's usually not a defender within 20 yards of him when he steps up for the first. That means that the tackles are winning their matchups on the outside (or holding the shit out of someone but don't get called because it's the Pats) and they're not bringing the heat through the middle.

What Brady will do if you try and collapse the pocket from the inside is start getting the ball away faster to outside of the hashes. Edelman is fantastic at getting open through the middle, but when the pocket is collapsing he'll use quick out routes or screens to keep the defense honest.

The Ravens have such a good secondary that they can actually CHEAT against Brady. An average defense tries to blitz Brady and usually a defender gets beat in man. The Ravens can lock you up man to man AND send an extra defender after the QB. That's absurd.

Learn some fucking football..
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:55 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

That’s what containing Brady means you fucking idiot.

Apply pressure keep him moving out of the pocket. Force him to make mistakes.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:58 AM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Oh and didn’t read the rest of that novel.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea finny i was gonna say the way to beat brady is man coverage and blitzes, but thats more so my bias for the defenders we got. a normal defense probably would be better in zone, but our guys are terrible in zone

that said, this is hands down the worst pass rush i've ever seen the ravens have. our pass rushers are TERRIBLE. but since we got peters, and now jimmy smith is back, we had the luxury of playing man all game, and basically sending the house every play. we blitzed not only backers but a safety like half the game lol

tavon young is our biggest loss and no one but die hard ravens fans know about him. but he's a little guy who just locks down the slot.

but with humphrey on one side, jimmy smith and peters rotating on the outside and slot with carr as well, its basically 4 starting caliber corners. add earl thomas to the back end, and him and clark were trading off blitzing duties, we were able to play good WHEN RESTED.

the real reason the ravens won is 100 percent lamar though. keeping the ball away from brady. even with their beat up line he was beating every blitz and finding the guys who were open enough to move the sticks with the hurry up offense keepin blitzers and corners worn out

if it wasn't for lamar and our offense putting together 14 play drives to rest our defense they wouldn't have gotten the 3 and outs when they did.

and don't listen to any of these nonsense talking heads, this isn't a new thing. its been our path to victory since lamar took over, and is why a mediocre ravens defense was #1 last year. they never see the field, and when they do they are rested and teams are REACHING which makes it harder for them. the moment the ravens are behind though is when we are in trouble

i'd have to look it up but i don't think lamar has won a single game where we trailed by anything, for sure not 2 scores though. i put that on the coaching as well, cuz they try and come back with the passing game. i'd just pretend the score is 0-0. stick to the run game and take what they give you. pass on 3rd downs etc.

but yea the ravens are all about time of possession with lamar and controlling the lead.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:33 PM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea finny i was gonna say the way to beat brady is man coverage and blitzes, but thats more so my bias for the defenders we got. a normal defense probably would be better in zone, but our guys are terrible in zone

that said, this is hands down the worst pass rush i've ever seen the ravens have. our pass rushers are TERRIBLE. but since we got peters, and now jimmy smith is back, we had the luxury of playing man all game, and basically sending the house every play. we blitzed not only backers but a safety like half the game lol

tavon young is our biggest loss and no one but die hard ravens fans know about him. but he's a little guy who just locks down the slot.

but with humphrey on one side, jimmy smith and peters rotating on the outside and slot with carr as well, its basically 4 starting caliber corners. add earl thomas to the back end, and him and clark were trading off blitzing duties, we were able to play good WHEN RESTED.

the real reason the ravens won is 100 percent lamar though. keeping the ball away from brady. even with their beat up line he was beating every blitz and finding the guys who were open enough to move the sticks with the hurry up offense keepin blitzers and corners worn out

if it wasn't for lamar and our offense putting together 14 play drives to rest our defense they wouldn't have gotten the 3 and outs when they did.

and don't listen to any of these nonsense talking heads, this isn't a new thing. its been our path to victory since lamar took over, and is why a mediocre ravens defense was #1 last year. they never see the field, and when they do they are rested and teams are REACHING which makes it harder for them. the moment the ravens are behind though is when we are in trouble

i'd have to look it up but i don't think lamar has won a single game where we trailed by anything, for sure not 2 scores though. i put that on the coaching as well, cuz they try and come back with the passing game. i'd just pretend the score is 0-0. stick to the run game and take what they give you. pass on 3rd downs etc.

but yea the ravens are all about time of possession with lamar and controlling the lead.
I think the hurry up offense did more bad then good for the Pats lol... there was crazy confusion with the OLINE as if they didn’t know what was going on every other play. You can see them getting set in their stances and looking around as if they were completely lost lmao.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #15
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
That’s what containing Brady means you fucking idiot.

Apply pressure keep him moving out of the pocket. Force him to make mistakes.
Running a CONTAIN defense is usually for mobile qbs. You dont send the outside backers or linemen on blitz, they look for the run and usually you have a spy. You dont run that on Brady.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #16
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I wasn’t talking about running a containing defense, idiot.

I SAID CONTAIN Brady. Read my last post, stupid. Forcing Brady out of the pocket was the best thing their defense did. Why? Because BRADY is far from a mobile QB and majority of his errors come from outside of the pocket or when attempting to escape pressure.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:27 PM   #17
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

The Pats still have the No. Offense, No. 2 Defense and the most defensive points and turnovers
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
The Pats still have the No. Offense, No. 2 Defense and the most defensive points and turnovers
Where this pussy Finny at?

What’s going on with your Cowboys... wasn’t it you that said Dak Prescott on pace to be the GOAT?

FOH...
Old 11-11-2019, 11:42 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

https://twitter.com/PaulHembo/status...433938432?s=19
Old 11-11-2019, 12:49 PM   #20
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Yeah, that was rough.