Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

props dude that's sick
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:17 AM   #22
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

We all knew it was happening

Year of the uh-oh
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:23 AM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

That round 4 rock band was horrible lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:52 AM   #24
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Right why the guy say he was feeling it? He liked that it was offbeat? Crazy...

Major props though man that's some cool shit you got going there man. I like the one guys comparison of Eric B and Rakim, dope!

You got the full track uploaded some where? would like to peep it.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:18 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thats that one, those are the only two i got on youtube. everything i submitted is from our last project. there was a thread here but i cant find it. assuming it got lost when the site messed up awhile ago.

https://blocsonic.com/releases/bsog0066

you can grab it there though

the 5 i submitted were "03. lets talk", "04. on the rocks", "06. take back culture" "08. time travel" and "13. think they know me".

when i submitted them i didn't realize they would use them in that order, or i wouldve probably put them in a different order lol. but word next week will be 30 seconds of time travel, starting one minute in. then i think a minute of think they know me starting one minute in if i make the finals.

i think. but word i was actually not looking forward to this past week cuz the luis dude liked them eater of the sky guys and said as much the past couple weeks. sooner or later the novelty of hip hop is gonna fade though, whether in rd 4 or the finals

but i dunno if i make it to the final battle i might win cuz the other side of the bracket was kinda weak last week so who knows

i just think its crazy i made it this far because its a comedy podcast run by dudes who love metal and rock in general, i mean big jay does rock cruises and used to open for korn and other shit at festivals, luis is just a white dude trapped in a puerto rican body who loves all that heavy metal shit too. so just the whole underlying theme is rockish

plus one of the things for winning is they play your music on the live feed before they go live, and during their break. and there is intermittently hip hop but its 90 percent garbage metal shit. so i dunno if that will play a factor in their thinking too

like if you watch the live chat during the broadcasts its basically 250 people typing all caps racist EPITHETS and then a random that was dope lol.

but word im hype and thanks for the g/l's and congrats
Old 04-04-2018, 08:46 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Final 4 tonight. Starts at 9ish. (More likely 9:15-30 they are stoner idiots who dont stick to time schedules.) The battles are probably toward the end of it tho so more like 11ish probably.

Its a free stream i think on gasdigital.com

But word im hype. Still surprised i made it this far tho
Old 04-05-2018, 12:30 AM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

got robbed in the finals.

bigly

i'll post video tomorrow. made it to the final battle, they all dug our shit more, and said as much

but gave to to the other guys for "versatility" since they were a metal band that did a hip hop track.

it was as bad as that sounds. a metal band doing hip hop.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:45 AM   #28
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Fucking with my dudes paper
Old 04-05-2018, 07:52 AM   #29
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
got robbed in the finals.

bigly

i'll post video tomorrow. made it to the final battle, they all dug our shit more, and said as much

but gave to to the other guys for "versatility" since they were a metal band that did a hip hop track.

it was as bad as that sounds. a metal band doing hip hop.
It's gods way of telling you to change your life, man. He knew you would throw the money away so he allowed you to make it this far only to have it taken from you.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

here is the entirety of the final 4

Old 04-05-2018, 11:01 PM   #31
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Let's be real

You look at these guys and expect the right decision on anything in life you're gonna be disappointed
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote