Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #161
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
so your trying to claim that dolphins and humans are the only ones who get pleasure froms ex? if so that is absurd and you need to check your resources
its a fact.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:16 AM   #162
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
its a fact.
its not a fact, bonobos also do it, wolves could possibly do it,t here is no way to get a for sure fact from it
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #163
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
what was changed?
nothing lol
Old 06-14-2013, 03:18 AM   #164
Meth

lmao
Old 06-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #165
Friendship
Sharing is Caring

Friendship is on a distinguished road

What a great friendship between @God Of War and @Meth

Wow, do you think I could be your friend as well?
Friendship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:05 AM   #166
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

don't give in to your sexual perversions, resist those perverted thoughts, don't try to
justify it, for Nature herself testifies it's an abomination and unnatural
if u say u where born like this
then u can't get mad when people say that you're sick, cos it's the truth
but it is written that those that speak the truth will be persecuted,
behold, you're seeing it with your own eyes
but the wheat and the tares will grow up together,
they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to
another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:18 AM   #167
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDialect View Post
don't give in to your sexual perversions, resist those perverted thoughts, don't try to
justify it, for Nature herself testifies it's an abomination and unnatural
if u say u where born like this
then u can't get mad when people say that you're sick, cos it's the truth
but it is written that those that speak the truth will be persecuted,
behold, you're seeing it with your own eyes
but the wheat and the tares will grow up together,
they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to
another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Wow. You butchered that bible quote. Congrats on letting some hashed together anecdotes tell you how to make other people think
_________
_____
___
_
VividEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:24 AM   #168
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividEnds View Post
Wow. You butchered that bible quote. Congrats on letting some hashed together anecdotes tell you how to make other people think
resist those perverted thoughts,
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #169
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

i dont think you can help who you fall in love with. and maybe it's cuz i know a buncha people but i really dont think anyone would actually CHOOSE that lifestyle, i'm sick of people acting like it's a choice. gotta be more open-minded and supportive to be honest. i did see a funny comic strip that said "let's put a stop to gay stereotypes by dressing up in rainbow thongs and dancing on glittery parade floats" which is hilarious.

but still, if 2 people are in love and they're told they cant get married because god hates gays or it's not natural, its just kinda sad. does that mean they have to go find other partners and be miserable the rest of their lives cuz they're not with the person they wanna be with? i know a girl who's with a girl and both of these girls ahve always been with guys until they found each other. and they'll both say they dont consider htemselves gay, they just found love with one another lol. i mean, call it waht you want but i kind of understand that. it is what it is, ya know
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #170
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badi Alii View Post
i dont think you can help who you fall in love with. and maybe it's cuz i know a buncha people but i really dont think anyone would actually CHOOSE that lifestyle, i'm sick of people acting like it's a choice. gotta be more open-minded and supportive to be honest. i did see a funny comic strip that said "let's put a stop to gay stereotypes by dressing up in rainbow thongs and dancing on glittery parade floats" which is hilarious.

are you serious? because its not fucking genetic thats for sure im sure science is smarter then someone just saying "oh its not a choice" . being gay is a choice.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #171
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Just because is not genetic doesnt automatically make it a choice.

There's no gene for having a foot fetish, but some ppl just wind up getting turned on by that shit. You can "choose" not to act on it, but it's still there.

I'd say both are a product of your environment/experiences
Old 06-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #172
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
its a fact.
Your. Sig. Is. Fucking. Genius.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #173
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Just because is not genetic doesnt automatically make it a choice.

There's no gene for having a foot fetish, but some ppl just wind up getting turned on by that shit. You can "choose" not to act on it, but it's still there.

I'd say both are a product of your environment/experiences
so now homosexuality is a product of your enviroment? its a choice, just like who you have sex with. or else stalkers could say the person they was stalking was ment to be with them and they didnt have a choice but to stalk them because it was destiny rofl

the product of your enviroment arguement is ridiculous thats like selling crack because your from the hood. u do it because its a choice you have not because of the building you live in or the block you live on
Old 06-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #174
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

You can't choose your urges. You can choose whether or not to act on them. If you've got the urge to stalk someone, too fucking bad, you need to resist it, because that has negative consequences for someone else. If you've got the urge to get fucked in the ass however, it doesn't hurt anyone else so you can go right ahead and act on that urge, it's nobody else's business to tell you you can't.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:21 AM   #175
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

So just for clarification, I'm saying the urge for a guy to be with another guy is a product of his environment/experiences. Of course it's a choice as to whether or not he acts on it, just like everything else is a choice.

But there's no reason why he should have to resist that urge
Old 06-15-2013, 02:23 AM   #176
God Of War
The Landlord

then there isnt a reason to resit any urges. ive had urges to bash someones skull in and had to fight that for the sake of humanity and my freedom. faggots should do the same thing....u choose to be gay so it can be chosen not to . for it to be a product of your enviroment you would need to be allowed around people and places that condone it constantly. a product of your enviroment would lead more towards anti gay tbh
Old 06-15-2013, 02:27 AM   #177
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
its not a fact, bonobos also do it, wolves could possibly do it,t here is no way to get a for sure fact from it
I think he means humans and dolphins are the only animals to have sex ONLY for pleasure....other animals get the pleasure, but it is just a bi-product, they only have sex to reproduce.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:31 AM   #178
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I think he means humans and dolphins are the only animals to have sex ONLY for pleasure....other animals get the pleasure, but it is just a bi-product, they only have sex to reproduce.
still untrue

wolves dont have s4ex just to reprodue they just dont constantly have it because of survival

bonobos have sex for pleasure aswell

etc
Old 06-15-2013, 03:49 AM   #179
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You're probably right, I have been led to believe it is only humans and dolphins too but things like that are rarely completly accurate, so I'll take your word for it lol

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #180
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
then there isnt a reason to resit any urges. ive had urges to bash someones skull in and had to fight that for the sake of humanity and my freedom. knucks should do the same thing....
well thats the whole argument. I'm of the opinion that they're not hurting anyone by being gay and that its none of anyone else's business, so they dont need to resist their urge to be gay.

Quote:
u choose to be gay so it can be chosen not to . for it to be a product of your enviroment you would need to be allowed around people and places that condone it constantly. a product of your enviroment would lead more towards anti gay tbh
No, again - I'm saying the URGE to be gay is a product of your experiences, not the choice to act on that urge.