Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #21
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

3 thousand hard earned dollars were disrespected by the patriots that day
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:37 AM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

10 years old and already being recruited to private school and scouted!

Your future NFL Star, Mark my words.

Ok well, the picture isn’t posting... someone please fix?

Thanks.

Last edited by Amen; 11-13-2019 at 05:41 AM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:43 AM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Man nothing, I don't even like white people only so much, because fuck let us get something.

I don't like tom brady at all because i'm a hater, but edelman is really really really good
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

my team is the chiefs... always has been because other than a Jets game growing up its the only nfl team I've actually life been to a game...

now darnold, no point in talking about the jets anymore.. and the chiefs even without mahommes beat the vikings which is a tough team and almost beat the packers with a 3rd string no body qb
Old 11-13-2019, 07:22 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

problem with the chiefs is because their defense sucks... yes mahommes is the man and if tyreek hill busts off.. or williams. or sammy watkins if he's still ready.. is good.. but despite any of them chiefs don't have a super dope reciever... sure Kelce but... Kelce is covered so hard on every single play that he really can't do anything anymore
Old 11-13-2019, 07:38 AM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

it must be frustrating to be kelce... he's a douche kind of like gronk... but for whatever reason I like both kelce and gronk... reason being is that they lower their head and fight for it... because they really want to win, and I can respect that

But if I had to guess on who's in the superbowl this year ... I wouldn't want to it a big toss up
Old 11-13-2019, 07:52 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

chiefs dont have it. they'll put up a lot of points they defense is garbage.. if chiefs had a good defense it would be lights out, game over.... no point in playing the superbowl, but they don't

and on the other side Ichdon't think that 49ners will win. I watched that whole monday night game and again I tink gorappalo looked good .. but I feel like if they played a hard defense they'd get fucked up, and they lost to seahawks I watched that shit until like 1 am.. and I feel like the media are sucking bot mahommes and gorapplo's dick... mahommes because he's mulatto and he is hella good, but no defense and thats my team it won't work... Gorappalo because hes a new guy and good looking, and they need another guy... I don't think either has what it takes
Old 11-14-2019, 08:32 PM   #28
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

The Patriots finally played a tough team and lost. Their first 7 games was the easiest schedule in the nfl
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #29
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I wasn’t talking about running a containing defense, idiot.

I SAID CONTAIN Brady. Read my last post, stupid. Forcing Brady out of the pocket was the best thing their defense did. Why? Because BRADY is far from a mobile QB and majority of his errors come from outside of the pocket or when attempting to escape pressure.
I dont think you understand what contain means thats why the disagreement with finny
Old 11-14-2019, 08:41 PM   #30
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
That nigger belongs in a tree
It's 2019 youre really gonna be saying this shit on the internet? Grow up
Old 11-15-2019, 06:29 AM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
I dont think you understand what contain means thats why the disagreement with finny
No, I know what containment means, but finny took it way to literally. I know where’s he’s coming from but it wasn’t used in the context he thought.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 12:00 PM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Hey amen the Pat's suck
Old 11-16-2019, 03:42 AM   #33
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
No, I know what containment means, but finny took it way to literally. I know where’s he’s coming from but it wasn’t used in the context he thought.
No, you're an idiot. You eluded to forcing him out of the pocket, but thats the OPPOSITE of what CONTAIN means in football.

You rush 4 or 5 at most. You NEVER blitz on 3rd down, he'll kill you. Most teams run stunts and try and get pressure in the middle, you had that right. But that 5th rusher is usually a safety or corner. You need your middle linebackers to play coverage or play gap defense to stop the run. If you blitz a DB that means youre usually in zone to confuse him with elaborate coverages. But brady will STILL go through his progressions and find someone open through the middle or to the outside in short timing routes.

The reason the ravens BEAT THE BREAKS off him was because they got pressure with 4 and sat in man so EVERYONE WAS COVERED and allowed time for the pass rush to get home. Whats crazy is they CAN send a linebacker instead of a DB and still sit tight in coverage.

Basically the ravens beat the pats the way the pats beat everyone else.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 06:31 PM   #34
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@uh-oh theres a good chance im betting a chunk of cash on the ravens this weekend if it stays -3 vs. the rams