Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-27-2013, 02:12 AM   #1
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi
Default Anyone playing that EVE DUST beta

fun af reminds me of halo and battlefield, its only in beta but you can still have fun with it on multiplayer. Its gon take up bit of my time for awhie
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:29 AM   #2
Obey

Battle Record: 2-4

Obey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant futureObey has a brilliant future

is this a computer game? link us up bro
Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:30 AM   #3
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

Nah I don't think so
But I been playing it on PS3
Old 01-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

whats it about
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #5
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

I got invited to play the closed Beta about a month ago. I didn't care for it at all. not sure if its improved since then and the open beta might be better but it seemed like a great concept that was really poorly executed. and I didn't like the level of customization. thousand of loadout possibilities is just ridiculous for me. I play Battlefield 3 still and I don't see this pulling me away.

for those that don't know its a free to play FPS for PS3. gonna be a free download on the PSN. u can purchase upgrades with money or earn them. its also linked to the Eve Online PC game. which is basically a space ship warfare game, and they will provide air support for the PS3 players.

Malachi im actually really lookin forward to Nexuiz. an arena fps comin out on PSN in Feb
Mike Wrecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Yeah its good concept, but like the gameplay so far is so slow sometimes, like you have to wait to respawn, wait to find a match, and once you find them u got to wait again for it to start. Then sometimes it takes a while to find someone to kill. Making classes is kinda confusing too and theres only 2 gametypes
Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

So is it not the super overly complicated RPG that it was on the PC? Cuz that shit was garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbage
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

yall ps3 fuckers r pissing em off rofl yall get gta vice city on psn in a couple weeks to
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
I got invited to play the closed Beta about a month ago. I didn't care for it at all. not sure if its improved since then and the open beta might be better but it seemed like a great concept that was really poorly executed. and I didn't like the level of customization. thousand of loadout possibilities is just ridiculous for me. I play Battlefield 3 still and I don't see this pulling me away.

for those that don't know its a free to play FPS for PS3. gonna be a free download on the PSN. u can purchase upgrades with money or earn them. its also linked to the Eve Online PC game. which is basically a space ship warfare game, and they will provide air support for the PS3 players.

Malachi im actually really lookin forward to Nexuiz. an arena fps comin out on PSN in Feb
Word. Eve Dust sounds dumb.
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote