Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i don't think i'll have to beat my child because he/she will be well-adjusted, intelligent and learn early on to communicate with other humans instead of solving everything like a savage cave idiot.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
i don't think i'll have to beat my child because he/she will be well-adjusted, intelligent and learn early on to communicate with other humans instead of solving everything like a savage cave idiot.
This is why you're my friend.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:03 PM   #23
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

I know you don’t see it because it’s not flesh and blood, but indeed a spirit, it’s that anger you feel inside towards black people. Lol

A lot of you fight it cos you realize it’s bias, but it’s still there deep in your mind.

but should I be mad at you or the person who put it there?
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #24
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Lol at everyone thinking their children will be ideal little sponges

I'd blow all your brains out and specifically point out the chunks that are fucked up

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
I know you don’t see it because it’s not flesh and blood, but indeed a spirit, it’s that anger you feel inside towards black people. Lol

A lot of you fight it cos you realize it’s bias, but it’s still there deep in your mind.

but should I be mad at you or the person who put it there?
I don't have a problem with black people.

I live in Ireland, I only know about 3 personally and they are all pretty good people.

I do however, have a problem with people like you who sit on their perch and cast judgement upon people they do not even know.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #26
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

there is no ideal child?

but there's a huge spectrum between raising a violent moron and a normal, well-behaved kid who isn't punching his friends in the face when they won't give him the rest of their juice box.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #27
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have a problem with people who sit on their perch and cast judgement upon people they do not even know.
people's hearts get corrupted by a few and judge the whole group based on what they've experienced

although individuals can be judge sperately, but when you're looking at it as a whole body one has already passed judgement on a certain race.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #28
Urban Dialect

if they called for the extermination of all blacks in america, which one of you white boys will be willing to die with me?

would ireland be willing to go to war with america and die with us, over this? cause that's what going to happen, you're no match for the U.S. that goes for any country..

I know nothing like that would ever happen but i can't see anyone giving a fuck if it did, maybe africa, but they hate us more than whites.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #29
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

can we ban this guy now
@Diode
Old 05-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
if they called for the extermination of all blacks in america, which one of you white boys will be willing to die with me?

would ireland be willing to go to war with america and die with us, over this? cause that's what going to happen, you're no match for the U.S. that goes for any country..

I know nothing like that would ever happen but i can't see anyone giving a fuck if it did, maybe africa, but they hate us more than whites.
If that happened I would stand by your side and die with you no problem at all. Do not think black people are the only people to have been treated like they have, my people were too, perhaps even more so.

I would happily give my life for a cause such as that, whether it was my countrymen or any other group of people. Black, white, yellow, whatever. I can not speak for another other than myself, but I know I would die for a cause like that, without a doubt.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #31
Urban Dialect

what is it that you feel towards black people?
I'm not sure if it's just hate,
i also think white people and other races think they're smarter than us, cleaner than us, more civilized, and over all better human being than black people as a whole, when comparing their race to ours..

Is this correct, cause this is how i feel other races feel about the black race, especially here in america..
lol
Old 05-01-2015, 05:32 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
people's hearts get corrupted by a few and judge the whole group based on what they've experienced

although individuals can be judge sperately, but when you're looking at it as a whole body one has already passed judgement on a certain race.
Again, you seem to think what has happened to black people in America is exclusive to those people, or perhaps you think what happened to them was worse or in some way more important?

Either way, you are wrong.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
what is it that you feel towards black people?
I'm not sure if it's just hate,
i also think white people and other races think they're smarter than us, cleaner than us, more civilized, and over all better human being than black people, as a whole, when comparing their race to ours..

Is this correct, cause this is how i feel other races feel about the black race, especially here in america..
lol
You are the only person itt judging an entire group of people based on individuals. What is it the bible says about the speck and the log and the eye?

Perhaps some light reading before bed would not go amiss?

Old 05-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #34
Urban Dialect

Quote:
If that happened I would stand by your side and die with you no problem at all. Do not think black people are the only people to have been treated like they have, my people were too, perhaps even more so.

I would happily give my life for a cause such as that, whether it was my countrymen or any other group of people. Black, white, yellow, whatever. I can not speak for another other than myself, but I know I would die for a cause like that, without a doubt.
I think i'm to much of a pussy to put my neck on the line for anyone's cause out side my own, or immidate family and some dear friends

I've have had the opporunity to put my money where my mouth is, and nutted up and was like, this anit my battle for self preservation reasons.

sighs
Old 05-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #35
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I think i'm to much of a pussy to put my neck on the line for anyone's cause out side my own, or immidate family and some dear friends

I've have had the opporunity to put my money where my mouth is, and nutted up and was like, this anit my battle for self preservation reasons.

sighs
Not everything is worth dying for, not many things are, but some things definitely are.

Like darkness is just the absence of light, death is just the absence of life.

Nothing to fear, you will just cease to exist, like before you were born.

Or so I believe.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #36
Urban Dialect

Quote:
You are the only person itt judging an entire group of people based on individuals. What is it the bible says about the speck and the log and the eye?

Perhaps some light reading before bed would not go amiss?
Yes, i've judge everyone hates me.. is this an incorrect assesment? lol

But that's me being real with you on how i feel about it..

I have no problem being honest about how i feel and who i am, and somethings about me you may find fucked up and hypocritical but the good thing is, it's the truth about me :)
Old 05-01-2015, 06:07 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Urban must be naq with these llb rant routines
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:18 PM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Yes, i've judge everyone hates me.. is this an incorrect assesment? lol

But that's me being real with you on how i feel about it..

I have no problem being honest about how i feel and who i am, and somethings about me you may find fucked up and hypocritical but the good thing is, it's the truth about me :)
I am confident nobody hates you, if they do, that is their problem (and quite a substantial one, seeing as how we are online) my problem is you seem to think all white people are one way, and think the same way, and I can tell you with a 100% guarantee this is not the case.

We are all hypocritical in one way or another, all we can do is try to be true to ourselves, if you are doing that then you have my respect, maybe not my agreement, but my respect...only you know if you are true to yourself, or at least endeavour to be.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:19 PM   #39
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I love black people
Hate Christians

Go figure
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #40
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Urban must be naq with these llb rant routines
He's not
He been on nc forever and is mildly autistic
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1. think of seadad and geno, 2. see lowteir batman n robin