Old 12-31-2014, 06:30 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
Duke Nukem
lol you are committed
Old 12-31-2014, 06:33 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arid View Post
Watchdogs is gorgeous. It's also extremely fun.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is also beautiful on high settings, but if you haven't played the first two, you're gonna have a hard time.

Shadow Of Mordor is way deeper than it seems at first and you'll enjoy it immensely if you have any love for action RPG's.

Alien: Isolation is perhaps the sexiest game out now, the art style isn't all flashy but if you're comp can handle the highest settings then it'll make you wee yourself.

Divinity: Original Sin is my personal favorite right now. It's not nearly as pretty as most new games, but the game play is pure genius. Tactical Turn Based Combat in a hugely entertaining world. This game makes me think of Dungeon Siege meets XCOM with splashes of WoW humor and references to The Wheel Of Time.

Legend Of Grimrock 2 is again, not as pretty as most new games, but it's the best first person square based dungeon crawl I've played since Eye of the Beholder.

Assassins Creed: Black Flag is the only recent entry in the series I found playable. The latest is HORRIBLE and buggy as shit still even after a bunch of patches.

Endless Legend is a CIV style game with tactical combat that's fairly good looking at high settings. I don't get into 4X games, all those menus...

PC Gamer has galleries of screenshots taken at the highest possible resolutions. I haven't played most of the games featured there, but the screenshots look pretty.
word good looking out, gonna check those. basically adding shit to a list. i look forward to black flag im just a WEIRDO who wants to be caught up storywise so im gonna play through 1 and 2 again, and everything else in order as well

hopefully it goes quick i'll probably skip all the side shit in 1 and 2 just to get into "new" content lol.

i just remember trailers/and gameplay from blackflag and it looked dope with the ships and all that and islands or whatever
Old 12-31-2014, 09:58 PM   #23
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

lol @Innovator jesus'ing me because i don't know about far cry 4

ok so its loosely associated

i personally hate jumping in a series late w/out playing the previous installments

like bioshock

i HAD to pkay the first before fucking w/ the second and infinite.

but that's different. i see your point
Old 01-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #24
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank View Post
i haven't played since i was 13-14 aha i'm rusty as fuuck
I only played it a few times lol we'd probably get shot up by some 12 year olds before we could ever shoot each other lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shang tsung with titties, stepdads amputated foot