Old 03-23-2018, 07:08 AM   #121
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

World War Z - interesting.

I'd read that only because I have an obsession with Zombie type movies/TV shows.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #122
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Word. Not interested in zombie ish cuz most of it is bs but I’ll give this one a try.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:43 AM   #123
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

That's how I feel about Marvel flicks and Star Wars.

Exclusively Black Panther, LOL.

Took my boys to see it, and thought it was wack honestly LOL. Don't know what the hype was about lol... But then again, I feel that way about all them Avenger shits.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #124
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

good luck with the LOTR trilogy lol......advice.....just read the hobbit ....I loved it....couldn't get past the fellowship in the trilogy....its just way too slow.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:10 AM   #125
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
good luck with the LOTR trilogy lol......advice.....just read the hobbit ....I loved it....couldn't get past the fellowship in the trilogy....its just way too slow.
Ohh nah I just got them to have them lol

I will read the hobbit tho loved the movies interested in how it translates to book.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:35 AM   #126
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

trying to find some good books on columbine but having trouble PIRATING them
Old 03-23-2018, 09:40 AM   #127
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Columbine - as in the Trench coat mafia school shooting? Heard they are working on a concept for a movie. Never knew there was a book. I'd like to read that as well.

How did you here about it?

Would be sickening for those parents/family whom suffered but I'm sure they are going to get paid.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:45 AM   #128
Ghost1

yea, theres a lot of books about it im not speaking towards a specific one and there isn't anything new im referencing. with regard to your families effected comment there was one that a mother of one of the victims wrote actually that is sposed to be pretty gut wrenching....that's not really what im interested in tho....there is one called comprehending columbine that is a supposedly a sociological study of the community, school, environment etc etc that lead to the event .... which is precisely my interest in the topic with all of the recent school shootings. I have fam in MD that were 20 min away from the school shooting in great mills last week.....crazy af
Old 03-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #129
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Word.

I have a friend, ex whom lives 15 minutes from there who posted shit on FB about it. Apparently her daughters in that school district or w/e but she was pretty upset by it and that is completely understandable.

I'm going to look in to that as I am interested now as well. Interesting shit.

I read some book about the WACO shit a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee back, that was dope too. A female who was one of the wives of the strange individual wrote a book about how it all began and what lead up to the massive shoot out with government agencies and shit. Bugged out shit.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:05 AM   #130
Ghost1

id read that u know what it was called?
Old 03-23-2018, 10:09 AM   #131
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

When I get home, I'll check - shit was dumb long ago. Have the hard copy. Don't remember the title or author but I got you when I get home.

Shit was dope.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:12 AM   #132
Ghost1

wordup
Old 03-23-2018, 11:01 AM   #133
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Curious,

Have you followed the entire WACO story man?

I remember this as a kid, as it went down a month after my 10th birthday. Shit is interesting a lot of the shit they uncovered as far as the ATF "Using excessive force" which ultimately lead to a lot of people get charges dropped that were originally charged with murdering a law enforcement agent. Shits wild man if you aren't up on it - look in the WACO new revelations documentary. A lot of live video footage from the time of incident - if you are interested. I believe I got the book from there, it was mentioned by a survivor/"Davidian" or w/e they were called who wrote it.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:04 AM   #134
Ghost1

nah honestly im not familiar with it at all but it sounds interesting af
Old 03-23-2018, 11:06 AM   #135
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea, theres a lot of books about it im not speaking towards a specific one and there isn't anything new im referencing. with regard to your families effected comment there was one that a mother of one of the victims wrote actually that is sposed to be pretty gut wrenching....that's not really what im interested in tho....there is one called comprehending columbine that is a supposedly a sociological study of the community, school, environment etc etc that lead to the event .... which is precisely my interest in the topic with all of the recent school shootings. I have fam in MD that were 20 min away from the school shooting in great mills last week.....crazy af
Yo that shit is wild. My wife’s sisters daughter was in the school in Florida. I don’t if I can handle r adding about real life like that lol. Books can give you those feelings but once done that’s it not real.

Y’all into inspirational shit?

This book called the last lecture is about a dude who is a professor and is diagnosed with cancer and like has months to live. So he prepares his last lecture. It’s not like a story line book more of a first person account. Shit is dope and short.

Also I’ve been seeing a lot TAO tittles books, anyone know wtf those are lol
Old 03-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #136
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

@Candy contribute to thread topic, please don’t freepost
Old 03-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #137
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

non-artist's forced into being artist's to connect depth of message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkU-3TXBjk

Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #138
Candy
Sell Her

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

netcees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
@Candy contribute to thread topic, please don’t freepost
yes thank you you are welcome bless you

Last edited by Candy; 03-23-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:15 AM   #139
Candy
Sell Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Neckbeard View Post
http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/5cnS9eGN/file.html

link is attached above

its only 120 pages so I mean its like reading 120 text battles

u guys do that in one night getting ready to steal bars from the archives for nbl every week so lets get it!
impressed tali rodregious was making one aswell ow google has them (rapmusic.com) fatjoe

Old 03-23-2018, 11:30 AM   #140
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Yo that shit is wild. My wife’s sisters daughter was in the school in Florida. I don’t if I can handle r adding about real life like that lol. Books can give you those feelings but once done that’s it not real.

Y’all into inspirational shit?

This book called the last lecture is about a dude who is a professor and is diagnosed with cancer and like has months to live. So he prepares his last lecture. It’s not like a story line book more of a first person account. Shit is dope and short.

Also I’ve been seeing a lot TAO tittles books, anyone know wtf those are lol
yea man sometimes I refrain from reading certain books depending on how im feeling lol....same as music

and yea man I watched Pausch's last lecture on youtube a few times its really good...the actual lecture......I never read the book tho but saw mixed reviews for it

and im more familiar with buddhism than the tao tbc.... theology is highly interesting to me but most of my theological focuses have been with regard to Christianity. st augustines philosophical works in his book called confessions literally ripped my brain open .....its in essence an autobiography but he does it in a way confessing his sins from literally child birth fucking insane. then he goes on to trying to comprehend timelessness in the form of god as a constant stream of time without beginning or end and ridiculing people for measuring god under human time constraints ie...if god always was why did he suddenly decide to create the world...and if in creating the world where did he exist prior to creation if he created existence...lol son .....son.

Tags
bags read how to be a father, ghost1 cringe itt, hooray for brains!, inno scared of bags itt, knowledge is power!, nerdcees