Old 10-07-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default ROUND 1 MAG FT: MMLP & SRAL

@symetrik
@Witty
@Genocide
@timeless
@Ullr
@Ness
@Destroyer
@Mr. J
@Diablo
@YDK
@Bags
@sound @dead man @trapazoidal

Enjoy.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:06 PM   #2
Ullr
Norse God

Battle Record: 5-6

Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr

just a white rectangle with a black border, can't see/hear anything
Old 10-07-2017, 11:15 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol this shit hilarious

Mmlp plays the face to lars heel to perfection
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #4
Ullr
Norse God

says movie not loaded, haven't seen how this normally works so idk what to do about troubleshooting, definitely interested in peeping though
Old 10-07-2017, 11:23 PM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea worked fine for me idk hommie
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #6
Ullr
Norse God

got it lol for some reason embedding youtube on here doesn't work on my chrome, I switched to firefox and it worked for whatever reason

watching now :P
Old 10-07-2017, 11:48 PM   #7
Ullr
Norse God

Wait, when was I a dick to either of you? If I was I really apologize, I have no idea what I did lol, if it was my bailing on this site a while back that wasn't anything on the site itself nor either of you, that was 100% because I was upset I had an opponent who preferred denying an extension rather than actually battling me, I have no ill will or ill feelings toward either of you and respect you both. Btw Baron best of luck in the SS! We both took risks haha, I don't think either of us ended up in the loser's bracket because we got outclassed, I thought you wrote a very solid verse for what it was it just wound up taking a hit because any emotion was traded for a pun which was clever and well written but your opponent was able to milk that and that's why he took the win imho, I don't think you got outwritten at all lol

Waaaait, when did I ever deny an extension? I literally don't think I have ever done that in my entire career battling lol, I need some links or whatever here because I literally have no clue haha

dope work gentlemen! Quite entertaining, I don't know most of the backstory behind these battlers so it's really cool getting a glimpse into NC culture through the lens of two dudes just chilling over some brews
Old 10-08-2017, 12:24 AM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Second round be fire yo
Old 10-08-2017, 02:57 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
Wait, when was I a dick to either of you? If I was I really apologize, I have no idea what I did lol, if it was my bailing on this site a while back that wasn't anything on the site itself nor either of you, that was 100% because I was upset I had an opponent who preferred denying an extension rather than actually battling me, I have no ill will or ill feelings toward either of you and respect you both. Btw Baron best of luck in the SS! We both took risks haha, I don't think either of us ended up in the loser's bracket because we got outclassed, I thought you wrote a very solid verse for what it was it just wound up taking a hit because any emotion was traded for a pun which was clever and well written but your opponent was able to milk that and that's why he took the win imho, I don't think you got outwritten at all lol

Waaaait, when did I ever deny an extension? I literally don't think I have ever done that in my entire career battling lol, I need some links or whatever here because I literally have no clue haha

dope work gentlemen! Quite entertaining, I don't know most of the backstory behind these battlers so it's really cool getting a glimpse into NC culture through the lens of two dudes just chilling over some brews

LMAOOOOOOO

in retrospect I don't think it actually was you.. I think it was like Shoguncrosse or something hahahahahhahaa

you've just become guilty by RR association in the drunken stupor of it all
Old 10-08-2017, 03:32 AM   #10
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Needed this in the first round!! Awesome shit boys. Thank you
Old 10-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #11
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Subtitles are well off at times haha!
Old 10-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #12
Ullr
Norse God

Hahaha I feel that but I don't even remember being on a tag team with Shoguncrosse lol and I don't see how would get that name mixed up with mine it seems pretty different Shogun Baron I mean you're called Baron too so it seems like something you would remember hahaha as far as I know the only people I have tag teamed with r z stone who lives in Albany near me who I actually convinced to join the site just to do the GSL tag team topical and we wound up winning the season I have tag teamed with walking keys and he and I won the GSL season as well actually via no show in the finals vs Vlad and nemean but I don't recall ever being with Shogun for him to deny you an extension I would have had words about that because I would always rather Grant an extension than to take a free win via denial of an extension lol

It's all good either way man haha thanks for doing this mag btw @sraL and @MMLP btw expect errors in this post I was using voice recognition on my phone lol
Old 10-08-2017, 10:56 AM   #13
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

lol'd.
yeah, consistency is always my weak point, I was gonna ask @Ullr (or whoever) what makes a line flow in text? I'm audio, so I try to avoid 4/4 but can't always succeed.
it hurts me that @sraL thinks I'm an alias
Old 10-08-2017, 10:59 AM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP View Post
Subtitles are well off at times haha!
This would be welcomed lol
Old 10-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #15
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Lmao ive beaten mmlp but he beat me most recently, i jus asked if hes up for a rematch i never said he turned it down

Last edited by YDK; 10-08-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #16
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
Hahaha I feel that but I don't even remember being on a tag team with Shoguncrosse lol and I don't see how would get that name mixed up with mine it seems pretty different
Alcohol.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #17
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Lmao ive beaten mmlp but he beat me most recently, i jus asked if hes up for a rematch i never said he turned it down
lmao forever instigating
Old 10-08-2017, 01:34 PM   #18
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao forever instigating
I know right lmao gonna have mmlp thinkin i been talkin shit over battles that never happened
Old 10-08-2017, 04:48 PM   #19
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
I know right lmao gonna have mmlp thinkin i been talkin shit over battles that never happened
Lol I think you beat me in the poetry league and I got two wins in topicals if memory serves me correct. I could wrong. I don't care who I battle really. I just find moments throughout the year when I feel like writing. I'll probably get fed up of this in 2-3 weeks time. It's hyped now, probably should rematch
Old 10-08-2017, 05:33 PM   #20
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP View Post
Lol I think you beat me in the poetry league and I got two wins in topicals if memory serves me correct. I could wrong. I don't care who I battle really. I just find moments throughout the year when I feel like writing. I'll probably get fed up of this in 2-3 weeks time. It's hyped now, probably should rematch
That sounds about right to me lol im down for whatever man i havent really been motivated to write a topical in a year or two tbh but its still fun to throw somethin together occasionally