Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #21
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

the show is superior because of titties.

it's like all the bitches in Westeros have stunning racks.

just like God of War.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #22
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
the show is superior because of titties.

it's like all the bitches in Westeros have stunning racks.

just like God of War.

My favorite nuud was Talisa Stark. For whatever reason to me she is the hottest chick that has been on the show that I can recall. She also happens to be Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter. Which is kind of weird but I'll take it.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:53 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
My favorite nuud was Talisa Stark. For whatever reason to me she is the hottest chick that has been on the show that I can recall. She also happens to be Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter. Which is kind of weird but I'll take it.
nah

sand snake

tyene.

good lawd.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:55 PM   #24
millz

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
nah

sand snake

tyene.

good lawd.
She woulda been my second choice. She's got a slight more of the hooker look. Where as Stark is more take home to show mom material. Lol
Old 06-21-2016, 01:37 PM   #25
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
nah

sand snake

tyene.

good lawd.
Misande >>>>>>>
Old 06-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

The chick who played Sansa in the play Arya went to had a perfect pair tbh.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:48 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

^^^ ding ding ding

also i'd fuck the dogtits off of the red witch tho lets be real here, she's probably been the baddest. but its probably a mental thing since she's usually the one initiating the whoreness, and my first sexual interactions as a lad were from older chicks fondling me so she has a special place in my dick strings. all them other bitches make you work for it. fuck off

talisa stark was wack THO MILLZ. that sandsnake bodied her. but the talisa chick is just mousy and frail so its preference. and again tyene was the whore where as talisas all meek and oh lets save the villagers im a proper cunt
Old 06-21-2016, 10:08 PM   #28
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Misande >>>>>>>
Old 06-22-2016, 09:04 AM   #29
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
^^^ ding ding ding

also i'd fuck the dogtits off of the red witch tho lets be real here, she's probably been the baddest. but its probably a mental thing since she's usually the one initiating the whoreness, and my first sexual interactions as a lad were from older chicks fondling me so she has a special place in my dick strings. all them other bitches make you work for it. fuck off

werd. The Red Lady is bad af, bro. I wanna see that new Israeli-looking red lady unleash those milkwagons. Ya girl lookin like she got the phattest titties yet.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:27 AM   #30
millz

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
^^^ ding ding ding

talisa stark was wack THO MILLZ. that sandsnake bodied her. but the talisa chick is just mousy and frail so its preference. and again tyene was the whore where as talisas all meek and oh lets save the villagers im a proper cunt
I'm a sucker for slender Spanish women. What can I say.

Tags
niks kids fighting eachother?