Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-24-2018, 01:18 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
had to dig through my old laptop but I managed to find a few gems:

keep in mind that the kidney is the most trafficked organ on the black market. The kidney is responsible for regulating more chemicals in the blood than any other organ in the body.

Coloboma, the PAX2 gene mutation, anti aging, Snake in the Eye, Ouroboros, Waardenburg Syndrome (check out Madeline McCann's kidnapping case)

Check out closeup eye pics of the elite who have Coloboma as well (Podesta bros, Rockerfeller, Rothschilds, etc) Makes you wonder about those reptilian rumors. Things is this genetic marker is almost like a calling card for the elite. If you have the genetic marker, the more likely you can be used as a host for 4th and 5th dimensional walk ins

people like this geneticist are all in on it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyxLPrrUoAAvDt9.jpg:large

Learned Helplessness, disassociative personality disorder. Trauma based learning. Satanic Ritual Abuse

People who have undergone trauma during the time of bloodspill have the best blood for walk in efforts of the Archons via loosh energy. Drinking blood with high adrenaline in it has been done throughout history.

PAX2. The people with this expressive trait aren't being sacrificed, rather harvested for a special protein to aid in the anti aging process.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=12...39.Daeph6IjOrI

also, https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

any of those symbols look familiar @veritas

few links

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22984579

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...a0f26fb67cde7b

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/...-memory-mice-0

in regards the Adrenachrome. IMO the chemical in the blood that produces the euphoric high aids in the walk in effort of those carrying out the ritual. The opening of a dimension so to speak for the summoned to walk through. The ritual participator gets there high, and the high produces the energy for the silent partner, demon, archon etc to walk in and manifest itself and feed on the energy
Legit post lemme peep those symbols
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:20 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
had to dig through my old laptop but I managed to find a few gems:

keep in mind that the kidney is the most trafficked organ on the black market. The kidney is responsible for regulating more chemicals in the blood than any other organ in the body.

Coloboma, the PAX2 gene mutation, anti aging, Snake in the Eye, Ouroboros, Waardenburg Syndrome (check out Madeline McCann's kidnapping case)

Check out closeup eye pics of the elite who have Coloboma as well (Podesta bros, Rockerfeller, Rothschilds, etc) Makes you wonder about those reptilian rumors. Things is this genetic marker is almost like a calling card for the elite. If you have the genetic marker, the more likely you can be used as a host for 4th and 5th dimensional walk ins

people like this geneticist are all in on it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyxLPrrUoAAvDt9.jpg:large

Learned Helplessness, disassociative personality disorder. Trauma based learning. Satanic Ritual Abuse

People who have undergone trauma during the time of bloodspill have the best blood for walk in efforts of the Archons via loosh energy. Drinking blood with high adrenaline in it has been done throughout history.

PAX2. The people with this expressive trait aren't being sacrificed, rather harvested for a special protein to aid in the anti aging process.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=12...39.Daeph6IjOrI

also, https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

any of those symbols look familiar @veritas

few links

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22984579

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/...-memory-mice-0

in regards the Adrenachrome. IMO the chemical in the blood that produces the euphoric high aids in the walk in effort of those carrying out the ritual. The opening of a dimension so to speak for the summoned to walk through. The ritual participator gets there high, and the high produces the energy for the silent partner, demon, archon etc to walk in and manifest itself and feed on the energy
True detective bro.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:23 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lmao - legit thought this was a youtube video on the matter. I wanted to be enlightened. Fuck you, man lol.
I thought it was?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:26 PM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
True detective bro.
indeed. you remember what was said about the concept of time in that series? Relate it to what you know about ouroboros and coloboma. Coloboma was also referred to as snake in the eye in older times.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:01 PM   #25
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Isn't that the shit Johnny takes down in Fear & Loathing??
yes. That movie was based off the book by Hunter S. Thompson who committed suicide. Some believe it was his connection to the Franklin coverup and he had pics and vids he wasn't supposed to have. This was confirmed by Rusty Nelson the personal photographer of Lawrence King. Rusty was killed as well.

Old 09-24-2018, 02:03 PM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

not to interrupt.....but thoughts on a pale horse cometh book? worth my time?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:04 PM   #27
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
not to interrupt.....but thoughts on a pale horse cometh book? worth my time?
Behold a Pale horse? If it's by Bill Cooper then yes

Old 09-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #28
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

yes that. yes it is.

I saw a newer version at the store the other day that was like 400 pages tho.......now im discouraged to read the old one cuz it seemed significantly shorter
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:08 PM   #29
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

why not get both? I wasn't aware of the newer version

Old 09-24-2018, 02:10 PM   #30
Ghost1

assuming the new one contains the old. I hate reading abridged books....but this seems to be more so that newer chapters were added recently. ill probably pick up the new version next time I pick up some new books.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:18 PM   #31
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

dunno how chapters would be added. He was killed like 2-3 months before 9/11 happened. I could be wrong though

Old 09-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #32
Ghost1

well I found an audio version but its only 3hrs.....the book is like 500 pages so that's way off....looks like all the books are 500 pages tho so I guess I was wrong.... gonna peep tho looks dope
Old 09-24-2018, 02:36 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

adrenachrome? try sildenafil

they deliver it right to your home with a dr.s prescription online. how do you get the prescription you ask? literally answer 6 yes or no questions by ticking yes or no with your mouse.

boom
Old 09-24-2018, 02:49 PM   #34
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
This marks the second time you have come at me sideways for no reason. I am trying to get along with you.

As a method of course it is all hypothesis because it is not like they are out in the open running double blind experiments dude.

As a concept, the idea is reasonable. Yes I am serious.
I believe your definition of sideways is different from mine. I also believe that you perceive negatives toward yourself as harsher than the ones you deliver in response to those perceived slights.

The concept doesn't seem reasonable to me, but I'm curious why you find it to be a reasonable thing to assume is happening.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:59 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

"HUGE FUCKING TITS, MAN!"

Someone read Fear and Loathing as if it were pure fact.

Impressive.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I believe your definition of sideways is different from mine. I also believe that you perceive negatives toward yourself as harsher than the ones you deliver in response to those perceived slights.

The concept doesn't seem reasonable to me, but I'm curious why you find it to be a reasonable thing to assume is happening.
^ ^ ^
Old 09-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #37
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

everyone's entitled to there own. I'm comfortable in knowing that I've ascertained the nature of this threat and others for me and my own, which is who I'm responsible for.

Old 09-24-2018, 03:39 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post

for you sideways would be snarky, offputting, and condescending.

as for the reciprocity of my words, I do not see what was offensive about anything I said to you.

Perhaps you are used to thinking you are smarter than people so that you can act the way you do in conversation and remain undetected. Not with me. I am trying to be real with you and be friendly. That is all. Please do not be so defensive sir.

edit: the second part of your question:

Do you enjoy getting high?
Old 09-24-2018, 03:56 PM   #39
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao
Let people smoke weed, veritas
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:02 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmao
Let people smoke weed, veritas
Lol how did you get that out of my response??

Dull boy asked me a question and I am answering it with questions.

I have bigger fish to fry than marijuana. I am trying to form the resistance but too many people want to play games.

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias