Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #1
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future
Cool Goofy.

Tune ups... elevation, no buttons. celebrations, vacations no frontin. palputations calculated, they love us.

behold, lest it be gold- accessories sold separately, yet they fuck us. no numbers, lest they be hoe's, then tic tac to the toes, these ho niggas turn suckas.

all that is a dream tho. lived glimpses, dismembered rememberances, lived feet first while my inner devils inched in. won W's til they L'd, laughing at how she clenched it, drenchin... shit... tissue couldn't soak it all in, so I struggle to forget this pinchin mistress.

tenchi type tension, they booties coochies... never a fan of rurouni kinship. fuck em. I had shares til they dropped, now I possess a purpose til the service of courtship wit these harpes stops.

and that would be wat exacted grief in this lasting peace... having back what these bastards lack but still nabbed from ME...

the gearbox is set... one shift in his seat n' that vapid faggot's next. eggin his vehicle in traffic with the offspring from a dragon's nest. the neck of his back's what I'm draggin next. let an ass laugh out his vapid flesh...
one spaz, he'll procrastinate, ponderin on witch hat gets grabbed when I exact his death...

spell-bound... u forced to play... til its anything other than hell down, one fell round will spell clowns like that small moment of victory u dwell within when u well wound.

you goofy.
e11even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

different, yet kind of cool. stay active.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
e11even
V.V

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

appreciate it.
e11even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

This felt a bit fractured, perhaps because of the presentation more than the words. But there was a lot to really like. The loose collection of thoughts and unstructured rhymes will fit in well here. I liked this most:

Quote:
all that is a dream tho. lived glimpses, dismembered rememberances, lived feet first while my inner devils inched in. won W's til they L'd, laughing at how she clenched it, drenchin... shit... tissue couldn't soak it all in, so I struggle to forget this pinchin mistress.
The Art of Writing League will be an interesting challenge for you, as you'll be asked to stay more on a single topic. This being the only thing I've read by you, it seems unfair to say I know your style.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:53 AM   #5
e11even
V.V

thanks for the feed. a man of your word.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #6
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

not feeling the structure of this. and the wording seems almost random. like you found half written bars and collected them together and tried to collage them. felt too random with the lack of focus. some decent rhyming here and there. but the delivery suffered. I see gems that can be polished and stand on their own as a centerpiece for something more. i do look forward to reading more from you

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

and that would be wat exacted grief in this lasting peace... having back what these bastards lack but still nabbed from ME...
^^Pretty dope there I thought.

The way you set it up at first glance made me not wanna read this but I'm glad I did. Some pretty good shit. Flowed well with some great swag and flow peppered throughout. Keep droppin man. Looking forward to seein what you do in the AOWL.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Sounds like a social critique on the players persona

but it's likely I'm off, this is pretty vague. I like the style, and I think you could do more with it. Just give us some more context. Tune up, elevation, no buttons. That feels so empty. The middle regions were better but make a greater attempt with your introduction. That's all
Old 09-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
e11even
V.V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeo Seru View Post
not feeling the structure of this. and the wording seems almost random. like you found half written bars and collected them together and tried to collage them. felt too random with the lack of focus. some decent rhyming here and there. but the delivery suffered. I see gems that can be polished and stand on their own as a centerpiece for something more. i do look forward to reading more from you
I brainstormed this piece. Getting my feet wet. Thank you for the feed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenland View Post
^^Pretty dope there I thought.

The way you set it up at first glance made me not wanna read this but I'm glad I did. Some pretty good shit. Flowed well with some great swag and flow peppered throughout. Keep droppin man. Looking forward to seein what you do in the AOWL.
Thats wassup. I look forward to reading more of your joints as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
Sounds like a social critique on the players persona

but it's likely I'm off, this is pretty vague. I like the style, and I think you could do more with it. Just give us some more context. Tune up, elevation, no buttons. That feels so empty. The middle regions were better but make a greater attempt with your introduction. That's all
My personality is faithful to my name, which can help and hurt my writing at times. Greatly appreciate the feed.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

dope verse, missing more creativity, flow, complexity, Worded, & Vocabs, Work on those you'll be good .
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diablojones