Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2023, 08:46 AM   #161
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
12?
Heh. Nice drop. You used “crime scene”. (And his view counts). Haha. Had rhymes 4 those cooked up already: I got a long one brewing but it’s a bit too long for a battle—more like my corny/satire/meta Netcees Current Events magazine/type verse(s) w/ some disses & jokes.

So I guess I’ll either cheat and post it in AOWL if Frank sets up, Or (likely more appropriate on the Open Mic. Today or tomorrow (before the news is old), I guess.

Should peep if you get a chance.
Thanks.

***VOTERS
I realise I used a different grading system in the 2 recent battles...just did 2.5 - 5 per bar VS. 1-10 boxing high#s out of 5 categories...
SO there is no math comparison across 2 battles multiplying please...it's just the way I swung it. GL

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-15-2023 at 10:46 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:03 AM   #162
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Blue Bayou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
I'm sure I could spare 8-12 for you..
Or it could sit in forever lore as we both No-Show

YEah 8-12 before we all quit netcees
and I WOULD ALSO accept @MaCe,
Old 04-06-2023, 09:49 PM   #163
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Adverse @Aero

yes, certainly could be cleaned up a bit by mods (eventually)... Thanks guys
-- Sorry for the spamming (just a little "breath" to a dying site)

Cereal vs. Pharaohs (no rules Topical)
Can certainly be moveed to OM (if possible guys)... that's a creative collab unless @Cereal really wants it to go to voting.....

Pharaohs vs. Lars (Spar).... That resulted in an OM collab.... our "secondary" verses are mild brags/ disses..... Your (aero or adverse) choice on whether to "scrap/move"... or open for random fun voting....

Ryno vs. Pharaohs
Thats a pure 10 with no spam posts .... should be Open for Votes

Sinacog Vs. Pharaohs Rubber match 3....
If he doesn't want to drop a response to his KO...u mods could certainly move to OM (or cypher)....

Unfuk vs. Pharaohs....
He'll drop eventually this Spring and no spam posts for a clean 20 Battle.... leave that one here on BA...

...Thx guys.... just for the culture &sport dropping b4 it ends.
~
Old 04-07-2023, 03:03 PM   #164
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

rack em up
Old 04-30-2023, 10:15 AM   #165
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Lore of "The Wild Hunt" [2016 internet reference] - Hunt's been on for 2.5 Months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army
Witches' Sabbath (Samhain) Oct. 31st
----
According to Hans Baldung Grien (ca 1484-1545) and Pierre de Rostegny, aka De Lancre (1553–1631) human flesh was eaten during Sabbats, preferably children, and also human bones stewed in a special way.

The most common belief on which authors agreed is that Satan was present at the Sabbat, often as a goat or satyr, and many agreed that more demons were present. Another belief said that sometimes a person could offer his/her own body to be possessed by some demon serving as a medium.
----
Samhain is seen as a liminal time, when the boundary between this world and the Otherworld could more easily be crossed. This meant the Aos Sí, the 'spirits' or 'fairies', could more easily come into our world. Most scholars see the Aos Sí as remnants of the pagan gods and nature spirits.

In anthropology, liminality (from the Latin word līmen, meaning "a threshold"[1]) is the quality of ambiguity or disorientation that occurs in the middle stage of rituals, when participants no longer hold their pre-ritual status but have not yet begun the transition to the status they will hold when the ritual is complete. During a ritual's liminal stage, participants "stand at the threshold"[2] between their previous way of structuring their identity, time, or community, and a new way, which the ritual establishes.
-----
The Wild Hunt is a European folk myth involving a ghostly or supernatural group of huntsmen passing in wild pursuit. The hunters may be either elves or fairies or the dead,[1] and the leader of the hunt is often a named figure associated with Woden[2](= Odin) (or other reflections of the same god, such as Alemannic Wuodan in Wuotis Heer ("Wuodan's Army") of Central Switzerland, Swabia etc.), but may variously be a historical or legendary figure like Theodoric the Great, the Danish king Valdemar Atterdag, the Welsh psychopomp Gwyn ap Nudd, biblical figures such as Herod, Cain, Gabriel or the Devil, or an unidentified lost soul or spirit either male or female.

Seeing the Wild Hunt was thought to presage some catastrophe such as war or plague, or at best the death of the one who witnessed it.[3] People encountering the Hunt might also be abducted to the underworld or the fairy kingdom.[4] In some instances, it was also believed that people's spirits could be pulled away during their sleep to join the cavalcade.[5]
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:19 PM   #166
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default FINAL VOTE - WEEK 2 NBL s17 - Wordz edges Dy

@NBL @Wordz AhGod @DynamiCz @~RustyGunZ~
Guys here's the vote - it don't count but I'm a motherfuckin machine so here...
Wordz vs. Dy (week 3)
I got Wordz here guys.
Veteran great verse and just pretty top notch fire for most of it.

DY
YOU ARE UNLUCKY my friend, Drew 2 legends in a row after your week 1 VOTW
THIS verse here of yours is nice...eh...nice but NOT the FIRE of week one and YEAH THE EVEN BETTER (LOSING FIRE) OF WEEK 2:
reasoning:
I feel lke (god am I feeding this sentence):
Occccasionally you overuse Gunplay (FINE if it's really great like wk 1 or 2)
Occccasionally you overuse Caps even, and maybe a few !exclamation points sometimes/
I LOVE AND USE BOTH CAPS AND !, HOWEVER DY, I THINK in the future if you just cut down SLIGHTLy (even tho i hypocr. asked for a cap on wk2)
cut both down SLIGHTLY you will read more straightforward and harsh.
Right?
Just MY suggestions.
I'm only 39 and have only worked at newspapers and edited/wrote most my life so......
RIGHT @Barcotic @Zuo YOU SENSITIVE WEAK COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

ANyway
Wordz!
FIre man you really got everything you talked about
I could sure prolly pick 1 bar or half a line but u know what
VOTW so far easy. easy.
lol
ALL I ASK IS U EXPAND UR HORIZONS, READ A FWE OTHER GUY'S BARS
MAYBE SLOG THROUGH A LONG BATTLE OR SOMETHIN, just see whats up
ACCCCEPT THAT FACT THAT SINACOG AND I QUICK-HIT A LOTTTT so a 1 line punch or a 3line punch aftetr too-long setup LEARN IT DEAL WITH IT FUCKING USE IT SOMETIME (If u want)

we travel at lightspeed lars.
This vote is a GREAT vote and HoL said I clock in at like under 7 mins here
~
Aero keep this on the chat THX (it's battle stuff BA)
Old 05-03-2023, 07:44 PM   #167
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG - so here, mind as well break the rules!!!

Feedback for Gamble
(odds of Unfuck showing: realllly low. and yeah; what? -August by the time he drops 20 on me here on BA?)
Unfuck IF YOU drop and esp if you drop well, I WILL EDIT, TAKE EVERYTHING BACK AND FEEDBACK /VOTE ON YOUR Battle/VERSE.

K Gamble, IF ANYONE in here is Aero, it;s your name.
IF NOT bud, forgive me I love alias-guessing and style-matching
U WRITE A LITTLE LIKE AERO (less girl-abuse but, and youre not QUITE as clean as him (yet - warming up?)... no I"m halfway thru*edit you're not Aero...you're me in 2018 or 2019 or so. *3rd edit NOPE you're smoother flow and wording than I was 4 yrs ago...YOu are better than me probably, spec' if u keep warming up.
U WRITE ALOTTTTT LIKE ME (That's a compliment Gamble,. within a year or 2 I will be HOF remembered for my 3alias 2023).

That said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
Yoo..

It's on, dude is soft, it's funny how you portray yourself as - to be Big Dog.
I mean you picked an avatar of Jada, nice... Although it's one looking like a fruity Islam.
The bounch rhyme is great! NIIICE unconventional flow and sick... HOWEVER, fruity Islam's a lame/corny frase not harsh enuff on the close
Good&Bad right ^

You soft, never anybody trusted, 4 clout would prolly like to suck dick
Cus his name'll clue you in on who he is.. middle of it you see the 'truth in plain sight''.. just a 'fuck wit.'
decent concept and diss approach but WAY TOO WORDY MAN... rework this make it hit faster/quicker/harsher and ur fine
Tate status I straight book-in Bugattis, but bring ya whole gang through I'm str8 cooking ya posse.
Fuck around til you is a body, when they Find Undead like 'Rick when he's looking for Zombies'.
Pretty damn good I GOT NO COMPLAINTS Here keep it up...*edit 2nd check LOTB so far and Fire!~
If we was really in the ring?.. I would be lendin him his ass, I'm clever and I'm fast.
You'd have to sell, cus you u couldn't be 'saved by the bell' even if you were a member of the cast.
FIRE EVEN BETTER, new lotb and greaaaat flow/wording
You got no game like in ball, 'Simmons'. And it's clear you get false digits.. from all bitches...
It's like watching 'Mutumbo block shits all day' how you 'hear Undenied!'... In DMs by all women.
If you Unfuckwitable I'm a man that's insufferable. When tearing him up it's so bad, but I love it though.
GOOD AGAIN ON NBA FLIP ...NIIICE... insufferable bar here ehhhh weak ending you sound like me kystyleing an end rhyme " so bad, but i love it though" not bad but compared to earlier fire na? ^^
I'm Barely uncomfortable, but if you 'cant be touched' consider me top shelf, while your quality is 'free front counter stand' for the customers.
last line kinda the only major knock - your Weakst LOTB just because of the stretched wording and corniess

Gl
Thanks for dropping
REally glad you are in fact active Aero?
better keep this feed up on BA unless Unfuk Drops
In which case I'll save this if u nix

FUCKING WHATS NEXT IN TEXT?~
Old 05-03-2023, 08:14 PM   #168
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default NBL 17 week 4 (Zelf deletes again cuz he wants a nice roast in a few months)

P.A. ABSTAINED
(right Lars)
DUE TO BIAS / LOVE RIDING TROLLING sparring
THESE 2 Guys A goat of battle A goat of topicals
BUT BOTH CROSSOVER and hold their own respectiviely

Yeah this vote don't count BUT MY OPINION IS WHAT MATTERS TO THESE 2 FUCKIN GUYS
THEY ARE ABOVE AND BEYOND MOST PPL HERE SO
some writing/rapping/editing expertise (2023 GOAT so far) says...this is wht I FUCKING SAY I SAY IT NOT HoL NOT PHARAOHS
fara too bored/mad at zelph to be on his own id rite now:::::(VOTING)

LARS EVER so slightly DUE TO:
BLue you started fine I just thought as it ended it wastn AS harsh as start

ON first read i thought both were lazy @Dope girl but then of course
re-examination: these guys are good.
quickjobs here not even trying and it's decent/solid/ok/good

BLue, love you as u know but LArs with the kid stuff and just a little harsher tone from top to bottom
Still a nice diss verse
CAUGHT YOU ON AN WEEK1or2 NBL RECYCLE ALSO THOUGH
(inquire for quote)
exact paste from your old Answer 100>>> K?
I know ur busy writing for yourself, sinacog, few other lazy idiots, etc.

BUT u kno just keep pumin new like me and lars even if ur stuck on a line
NEXT~

iffffff zzelph keeps this vote I may calm down a bit and not care so much.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 09:12 PM   #169
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@NBL @Wordz AhGod @DynamiCz @~RustyGunZ~
Guys here's the vote - it don't count but I'm a motherfuckin machine so here...
Wordz vs. Dy (week 3)
I got Wordz here guys.
Veteran great verse and just pretty top notch fire for most of it.

DY
YOU ARE UNLUCKY my friend, Drew 2 legends in a row after your week 1 VOTW
THIS verse here of yours is nice...eh...nice but NOT the FIRE of week one and YEAH THE EVEN BETTER (LOSING FIRE) OF WEEK 2:
reasoning:
I feel lke (god am I feeding this sentence):
Occccasionally you overuse Gunplay (FINE if it's really great like wk 1 or 2)
Occccasionally you overuse Caps even, and maybe a few !exclamation points sometimes/
I LOVE AND USE BOTH CAPS AND !, HOWEVER DY, I THINK in the future if you just cut down SLIGHTLy (even tho i hypocr. asked for a cap on wk2)
cut both down SLIGHTLY you will read more straightforward and harsh.
Right?
Just MY suggestions.
I'm only 39 and have only worked at newspapers and edited/wrote most my life so......
RIGHT @Barcotic @Zuo YOU SENSITIVE WEAK COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

ANyway
Wordz!
FIre man you really got everything you talked about
I could sure prolly pick 1 bar or half a line but u know what
VOTW so far easy. easy.
lol
ALL I ASK IS U EXPAND UR HORIZONS, READ A FWE OTHER GUY'S BARS
MAYBE SLOG THROUGH A LONG BATTLE OR SOMETHIN, just see whats up
ACCCCEPT THAT FACT THAT SINACOG AND I QUICK-HIT A LOTTTT so a 1 line punch or a 3line punch aftetr too-long setup LEARN IT DEAL WITH IT FUCKING USE IT SOMETIME (If u want)

we travel at lightspeed lars.
This vote is a GREAT vote and HoL said I clock in at like under 7 mins here
~
Aero keep this on the chat THX (it's battle stuff BA)

Im glad your vote dont count, you be sounding lowkey bias with battles against the vets, last week you literally admitted in a vote your were bias for certain bars which is strange. I appreciate the critique, but its like your trying to over do it with your opinion to impress others. Just be yourself man and if you dont like gunbars stop voting on my battles. Respectfully
Old 05-03-2023, 09:24 PM   #170
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
Im glad your vote dont count, you be sounding lowkey bias with battles against the vets, last week you literally admitted in a vote your were bias for certain bars which is strange. I appreciate the critique, but its like your trying to over do it with your opinion to impress others. Just be yourself man and if you dont like gunbars stop voting on my battles. Respectfully
Aight DY,
Sorry man did not know I was comin off that way

I did admit bias on sports-bars and writer-brags
BUT I SAID I TRIED MY BEST TO NOT LET THAT FACTOR
long ramble short on your ALLTIME wk 2 matchup w. Blue I just thought he LUCKED OUT SQUEAKED with some fire punches that bareely
U KNOW WHAT IM EMCEE Here U PROLY TIED OR Won

Last thing I'll say as (NO NOT BIASED 'GAINST VETS) most u vets anyway blue's more of a vet than u right?
SO and the gunbar comment
LOVE GUNBARS my only point is That this week they werent quite as cool as wk 1 & 2 MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT DONT COUTN OK

so that's the free feed (again)
Really respect you but again, open your mind on my feed (vet) THx

U are a top head dog. Keep it up~
bye last time i ever address u and I'm sure thats how u want it anyway dog Peasz
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 02:25 PM   #171
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

@MaCe 10 ? Longbar or short.. even a happy medium
Old 05-11-2023, 07:11 PM   #172
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
yeah id fillin for mace but i would never eng-mimic fake lars ghost job for him lol

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-11-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:11 PM   #173
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Thx PA. Bye.

Thank you very much trolling audio-type battlers, for your enthusiasm for the culture.

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-11-2023 at 08:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:12 PM   #174
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Thanks man.
Really fun stuff thanks for bearing with it all spring with Brits, etc.
I'm sure if he shows he;s done by your opener, at least the second sting brah.
Hope to see some new if he doesn't bitch out or whine.
Tyvm Saint & GL, yes, even to MaCe too.
~PA
Old 05-11-2023, 10:54 PM   #175
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'll battle you PHARHAHS ARMY, make a thread.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:08 PM   #176
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Right psycho cuz we don’t already have yet on god he wants a rank or a list for his analysis mind lol:
The ouch thread
The corleone thread
jeso cypher is mine touch it it’s done and I’ll fucking send bags to ur residence with 12 gunbar brag boys with real gats in ur fam. Just slow wounds of course no one dies as I mail u the long term diabilty Fukin paper work that dead man Omer me on his one secret troll since ‘07 dude yeah
Lol also don’t forget Netcees prison for us too u fill idiot spams kkk here closer aj while u die mentally on there two analysis threads I cooked up carefully but quickly lol god
Yeah the closer is the literal open retort awaiti g on the proper diss emcee above u thread so like in sondone here
Till rite blas I grind hard for a big suck stack then blow it on a pot odds calculation call due to the high number of outs but not as high as my agression and variance mynd thinks it is rite lol cuz yeah
Answer still ain’t peep me how ya count cards so forget the fk low stakes BJ tables Aj no homo wordplay for ur fucking checkin God who dominated u by an archive i peeped on my half dose in ‘22 you fikibebjejehjejdsnsnsb
Old 05-11-2023, 11:18 PM   #177
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Quote:

Yo! you asked me awhile back, sure thing brotha...

I'm honestly so busy, though...don't expect me to be able to submit a verse in less than 2 weeks.
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 02:08 PM   #178
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I'll battle you PHARHAHS ARMY, make a thread.
ill let you get the rematch if you want it ho
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 02:22 AM   #179
House of Leaves
Banned

http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...90&postcount=5
Train it / Hone it spar my Gunz yeah I never fire whos got google STILL Could cop yeah
EZ private sellers unchecked shows f

Hows check this Link Muntser yeah go spar ry he so bored.
Bye guys BBL mayb So good pEACE
Old 05-19-2023, 02:54 AM   #180
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I can't make theads..wtf..MUNSTER SET IT..
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote