Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-15-2014, 07:45 PM   #41
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Yes i would but i see u avoided my point. I am addressing a trending issue that is going on in florida tho the trend seems tp have stopped since he was found guilty. 17 year old black males getting shot down unarmed. I know there is issues on both sides.
a kid beating someones head in got shot

a bunch of kids out being dumb as fuck one of them got shot

claimed they had a gun, it isnt uncommon for them to think they show someone a gun and it just scare the guy and he leave they wasnt expecting him to have a gun of his own

the only trend i see is the fact that you can call racism on anyhting and when you do , it automatically makes it national news i also see the trend of screaming racism on every fucking thing
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #42
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

I know I said that arguing abt this online is pointless but Zimmerman could've defended himself in another way...
especially since hes an amateur boxer all of the sudden...
Your brother was a career criminal and u cry about him getting killed by police yet a black kid gets killed for listening to rap and u say it was justified...
smh...
I don't get it...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:57 PM   #43
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
a kid beating someones head in got shot

a bunch of kids out being dumb as fuck one of them got shot

claimed they had a gun, it isnt uncommon for them to think they show someone a gun and it just scare the guy and he leave they wasnt expecting him to have a gun of his own

the only trend i see is the fact that you can call racism on anyhting and when you do , it automatically makes it national news i also see the trend of screaming racism on every fucking thing
In your crusade u showed u got a lil racism in u. The verdict is guilty right yet u still because of stereotypes believe they probably did flash a gun lol just like i still think Zimmerman instigated the altercation on racial premises that lead to trayvons death. U know what i think i am bias because its a black men but also i am addressing the illusion that white are living in. There is racism still out there even in the judicial system. U dismiss these claims so that u feel good about overcoming past mistakes and yes we have came a very long way. But to act like black people are exaggerating racial injustice is wrong its still out there u wouldn't know cause u are not black. It didnt die like u want to believe. I dont control what the media puts out so im not gon touch that.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:58 PM   #44
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Just get rid of the guns.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:07 PM   #45
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Just get rid of the guns.
No i need my gun. It hasn't been fired once tho which i need to go to a gun range and let it bust a couple nuts. I need it just in case somebody tries to break in the crib and im not there or its more then one etc.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:10 PM   #46
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

What the hell is a peephole?
Old 02-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #47
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

lol then don't be surprised when kids get shot, because you 'need' your gun.

I don't have a gun, grew up in a warzone, a literal battle ground...never been shot, because nobody can just go buy a gun, and the people who do have guns used them to fight the other people with guns. Kids weren't shooting kids because kids did not have any access to guns.

Nobody needs a gun, you want a gun...so don't complain when things like this happen.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:20 PM   #48
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I get what u saying witty. But the country i live in has guns everywhere so yes i "need" a gun. There is too many in my house that i will give my life to see live another day i will not let anything happen to them without me putting up as much of a fight as i can. 8 kids no older then 10 and two elderly women so i will protect with whatever's available.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:22 PM   #49
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Also their all white lol
Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 PM   #50
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

If nobody had guns they wouldn't be everywhere.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
U wouldnt think he ditched a gun if he wasnt black.
i don't think he ditched a gun.

i'm saying its possible he could have. you are the one viewing this as a race issue and you are projecting your problems with race, onto me.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #52
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Not knocking your logic but i would say 80% of the people with guns feel the same way i feel about having them so i dont see it ever happening
Old 02-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
yeah but how is you caring about it gonna change it?

they do what they want, they will make little changes here and there so people don't realise they are being fucked in the ass and start rioting, but if they wanna do something it will be done, regardless of what u think.

This is why i just care about space and stuff, cuz humans haven't ruined space...yet.
this is america bro, i don't know how things work in ireland, being as you guys are basically a vassal to a real nation.

but in america we vote to put laws in, and to take them out. if the people in florida had a problem with the stand your ground law, they can vote to have it removed. they are a sovereign state under the united states of america.

people talking about and voicing there opinions, leads to people forming opinions which they use when they vote.

the local and state levels are just about the only place your vote still actually matters
Old 02-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #54
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i don't think he ditched a gun.

i'm saying its possible he could have. you are the one viewing this as a race issue and you are projecting your problems with race, onto me.
Maybe, but it seems like u trying to mask racial prejudice with cultural prejudice to ignore the fact that there is still racism out there..
Old 02-15-2014, 08:57 PM   #55
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
In your crusade u showed u got a lil racism in u. The verdict is guilty right yet u still because of stereotypes believe they probably did flash a gun lol just like i still think Zimmerman instigated the altercation on racial premises that lead to trayvons death. U know what i think i am bias because its a black men but also i am addressing the illusion that white are living in. There is racism still out there even in the judicial system. U dismiss these claims so that u feel good about overcoming past mistakes and yes we have came a very long way. But to act like black people are exaggerating racial injustice is wrong its still out there u wouldn't know cause u are not black. It didnt die like u want to believe. I dont control what the media puts out so im not gon touch that.
of course you call someone racist, first line of defense isnt it?
Old 02-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #56
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

I know I said that arguing abt this online is pointless but Zimmerman could've defended himself in another way...
especially since hes an amateur boxer all of the sudden...
Your brother was a career criminal and u cry about him getting killed by police yet a black kid gets killed for listening to rap and u say it was justified...
smh...
I don't get it...

Bye...
a career criminal how? when did i ever say that?

i never said it was justified, is aid dunn got sentance for zimmerman, people scream racism way way way before they should.. of you dont like it then thats your fault

if i got a gun and someone pulls a gun or flashes one at me in the middle of an arguement, guess whats going to happen?

how about all the spanish/white kids who got killed by other races? thats ok karaoke cuz they wasnt black?
Old 02-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #57
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
of course you call someone racist, first line of defense isnt it?
Lol GOW u got what wanted out of what i said i understand i do it sometimes myself. Do some black folks do that? Yes, u happy? But do u really think they all crying wolf? It does happen.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:08 PM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Maybe, but it seems like u trying to mask racial prejudice with cultural prejudice to ignore the fact that there is still racism out there..
nah im sure every member of netcees, let alone the world knows racism is alive

my main problem with it is that these things get portrayed by race from the beginning

my thing is follow facts, i mean people are still saying he killed people because they listened to rap music

people are ignorant, we live in a time of headlines and facebook and people regurgitating what others say instead of actually looking at facts and forming there own opinions

my opinion is this dude is dangerous. he drank, he drove, and he shot at people after an argument. he should be taken off the streets
Old 02-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #59
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah im sure every member of netcees, let alone the world knows racism is alive

my main problem with it is that these things get portrayed by race from the beginning

my thing is follow facts, i mean people are still saying he killed people because they listened to rap music

people are ignorant, we live in a time of headlines and facebook and people regurgitating what others say instead of actually looking at facts and forming there own opinions

my opinion is this dude is dangerous. he drank, he drove, and he shot at people after an argument. he should be taken off the streets
thats my thing, and i hear alot bout this case its my county,

except my opinion is if they cant prove them kids didnt have a gun they cant prove it wasnt out of a self defense
Old 02-15-2014, 09:11 PM   #60
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Lol GOW u got what wanted out of what i said i understand i do it sometimes myself. Do some black folks do that? Yes, u happy? But do u really think they all crying wolf? It does happen.
my thing is it happens every where

by crying racism instantly its taken the fact off there is kids out there dying no matter what race and color that is getting over looked because the media would rather focus on a color instead of an issue

Tags
niggers are peepholes too