Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive

View Poll Results: Topics for the Final Four
Adonis picks my topic 3 1.40%
The Two Finalists Agree on ONE topic 2 0.93%
The Two Finalists Write Anything...No Topic 5 2.34%
Who Cares, it's going to be TopicalDood5 vs deadman anyway. 204 95.33%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #41
Red glare

Battle Record: 7-9

Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare

I voted last week wtf you talking about. Im ready to drop , goodluck to my opponent.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #42
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

Wtf is this dq shit I haven't even had a battle yet... Can we reset these?
Old 06-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #43
Meth

And there it is

Old 06-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #44
Meth

@Red glare and @Frank are the same person

Old 06-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #45
Meth

Thts why they are disqualiied

Old 06-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #46
Red glare

Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare

you cant spell disqualified, and you think your qualified to disqualify?

Im not frank. check the IPs and open my battle with topicaldood5.even if I was Frank,the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias.

So what merit do you have,
Old 06-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #47
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Mobile and can't post pics ATM but there is at least one ip match between the two
Old 06-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #48
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red glare View Post
the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias
that's true. however, if I had attempted to sign up for two playoff spots, I would be told no, it is unfair because that would be giving one person an unfair advantage (double the probability of me advancing into the playoffs given a perfectly fair 50/50 match-up)

it's absurd to think we'd let someone sign up for two spots in one playoffs

since the Frank account came first, technically the person writing for Frank is also writing the verse for Red Glare, and that is ghost-writing and both members are disqualified from playoffs.

@God Of War @King Ra. @Adonis @Genocide
I would say this is worthy of a single-season ban from the league. that's some suspect shit.

Last edited by Split; 06-28-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #49
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

shame on you dudes tryna take advantage of the rules. shits Common Law.

finals/ playoff mag tomorrow night
Old 06-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #50
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I just wanna know

How'd you get 203 people to vote in a poll? lol

Lucky to get 2-3 votes lol

Whos the faggot that played sherlock holmes???

Leave me alone, I just want to write alot, I never did nothing to nobody
Old 06-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #51
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red glare View Post
you cant spell disqualified, and you think your qualified to disqualify?

Im not frank. check the IPs and open my battle with topicaldood5.even if I was Frank,the rules never stated you cant particpate under alias.

So what merit do you have,
Note to self,

You are the Art of Writing champion
Old 06-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #52
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

I know my hands are tied because I'm not a "super-mod" or even a mod but rather temporary.

Let the record show tho

Red Glare and Frank have shared the same IP address, although I'm not sure if every single week but in research I've seen the same IP addresses numerous times

Also

Red Glare vote FOR Frank 1 time although the outcome was settled before that

Then Red Glare voted against Frank once, and Frank against Glare once.

In theory, I agree with Split as its both a conflict of interest and unfair advantage to have two aliases in the same Tourney.

I'm not upset, more impressed that you took two people to the Semis and had a legit shot at having two in the finals. That is a testament your skill @Red glare @Frank and @pohfig as he once managed this feat as well.

On the other hand, I also see no wrong as you DID NOT vote for yourself other then a few months back in a vote that didn't matter.

BUT...Rules are Rules.

Even though I was not aware of the rule I asked around to other sites vets and they WERE aware of it; all of them.

In short, Rules are Rules and the ruling is final.

@TopicalDood5

I realize you haven't battled a soul this postseason so I'm willing to keystyle or re-use a old verse against you if you'd like. Only I have little time so it wouldn't be great

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #53
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Also, even now the IP's match so...

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #54
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

3 way for the finals

red glare never happened.

Black VS Soulstice VS Myself/red glare aka malo blanco

4 all the marbles.

Orrrrr.

You cant let dead man aka Blacketh and Topicaldood5 aka Soulstice decide

Or I will beat those 2 motherfuckers single handidly

Last edited by Frank; 06-28-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #55
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

I don't think its up to them bro.

Its not up to me either

I think you're beating a dead horse

But if you are dead set on beating any horse, its GOW you should be dealing with

But again...dead horse, because he seems pretty dead set on you being DQ'd

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #56
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

holy shit wowzers. frank is red glare. red glare is frank. im more impressed then anything else. two totally different styles as well. writing two verses a week dismantling the competition. and he even voted against himself. Frank is legend
Old 06-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #57
Red glare

Frank is my alias, speak to me; What seems to be the issue?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #58
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

I just read the verse that Frank posted as Red Glare that beat Zygote. how the fuck can you write a piece that impressive in a style that is so different then your own. im dumbfounded and shocked tbh
Old 06-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #59
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

@Adonis has red glare and frank voted in the same battle. that is one persons vote counting twice basically.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #60
Rawn M.D.

Frank there's a thread for u in disucssion about this.

Closed Thread