Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #41
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
what was the cerebral palsy line
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon Grundy
these are your flaws b, I beat yo ass, gave u dis Solomon Grun, D
Take note, I got these hands on a stick those are celebral paws, see?
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:39 PM   #42
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

thread ruined

celebrally
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:47 PM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao this ain’t even my name most know me as though?

I’ve won more tourneys here than I ever did under my BM name here and if it were true at all I’d have kept that name going to steamroller even more

im legit one of the best this site has and have only been beating by text politics. fact
I already made this quarters top thread with the I’m top 5 if it weren’t for.. threads

Maybe something new?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #44
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I wanna know which mod added that trifecta accomp tho lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:14 PM   #45
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Let’s break this seemingly unbeatable in Zelph and Ryno’s opinion verse down right quick:

uses a tourniquet*an a swab, yo white as fuck from the smack!
such a slave to the poppy your picking cotton to remind you your black

The poppy/heroin thing is nothing new. Picking cotton racism bullshit is really the low hanging fruit of text to me and been done countless times. I’m not completely against it 100%, I can find the fun in the line if it’s something creative and fresh. The line isn’t done humourously or even worded so it had any sting, it’s just kind of... there. It goes nowhere. And last but not least I’M NOT FUCKING BLACK, I’M WHITE AS SNOW. It doesn’t apply to me. Okay, maybe he’s implying all drug addicts are black which is a wild assumption to me considering we have 2Crip, Finnt and Strika here. But alas, the line generally isn’t good and has no redeeming qualities to me. It’s a statement line that ultimately has no payoff to it, funny or otherwise, and falls completely flat. As an opening bar it fails even more so IMO, sets him off to a bad start before he’s even begun. It’s worded weakly, uncreative, and doesn’t know what type of line it wants to be IMHO.

hangs out on street corners, gettin yo fix by sucking off men
jealous of a hooker cus she can wash her crack an use it again

I mean, really? At least this one attempted some sort of humour but you can’t tell me for a second even with Drug Addicts as an opponent that crack/asscrack hasn’t been done before. Jesus. This is surely down there with defeat and cum lines at this point. It’s so fucking basic and wack conceptually I literally can’t believe anyone ate this up. This idea wouldn’t even enter my head in the thought process because it’s just readily established that these lines have all been played and used up to death at this point. Do you know how long text has been happening? Do you even know how many times this crack play would have been done? It’s legit older than some boarders here (shoutout Lenox and Bolo). This shit is OLD motherfucker. It should never be used. I can appreciate the at least attempt at humour but I just can’t look past how unoriginal and played thus shot is. You guys are legit dumb as fuck for liking that IMHO.

bones already poke through his skin before I slaughter this Ethiopian
one walks 5 miles for water, he'll go wherever the Needle take him

OH GREAT SO NOW IM ETHIOPIAN FOR SOME REASON OUT OF NOWHERE TO MAKE IT RHYME? Great, plus we all know how those ETHIOPIANS have so much food money to waste that they just can’t wait to form a drug habit with all their HARD EARNED CASH they have to just THROW AWAY on drug binges, right? FUCK FOOD, EAT DRUGS. Idiots. This shit makes no sense at all to me, the “one walks 5 miles for water” has nothing to do with the rest of the bar. It’s cringeworthy bad. Complete filler. The only thing here is the needle/Need’ll wordplay but without any kind of tie-in to make it work somehow, it’s just wordplay for wordplays sake in yet another line that uktimtely goes nowhere with no sting and offers nothing creatively, originally, or any kind of sting to it wording wise. It’s just... there. It falls flat. There’s no connection, no tie-in for the wordplay at all, the needle doesn’t even apply to the walls 5 miles for water bullshit. Read it. Tell me I’m wrong. It’s a wack fucking line that goes nowhere.

no self worth he's just a broke jerk who will never make shit
bitch face it...your such an addict if I threw a Smack you'd happily take it!

WOW so we’ve covered crack/asscrack earlier, and no we arrive at Smack as in Heroin and an actual SMACK in the face. This lines a smack in the face to anyone that ever took their pen seriously. It’s yet more elementary basic wordplay that has been done time and time again, it wasn’t great the first time it was done in 1997 and what do you know... it still isn’t almost 30 years later. The amount of smack lines done before is just innumerable at this point. Everyone has done it. Smack rappers have done it recently, it’s still played out as fuck and needs to be avoided. I legit can’t fathom how people are using these, and even less so how garbage wordplays like these are getting props in 2018. Jeez. This is not good, I don’t give a fuck if this your first year of text or your tenth - everyone worth their salt knows this shit is absolute trash. Dumpster juice. Not worth anyone’s time. It’s legit another of those wack ass played concepts that wouldn’t even come to my mind when writing because I just automatically know they’re fucking trash and avoid them like the plague. Honestly, this shit is LAUSBLE to me for entirely all the wrong reasons. The fact it got props is so bad.

drugs got him feeling super, thinks he the strongest bitch to exist
not a hero jus cus Mary Jane the heroine to ya story an u Shoot from the wrist

This is legit one of the better ideas from the verse, I keep it 100% real at all times, I liked this one. It’s your best. It was clunky wording wise because you tried so much, but I at least appreciated that you went hard putting it together. Mary Jane for weed has been done, and this did seem like you recycled it from the Marvel round early on. Almost like you had the concept in mind and chose to sit on it, you got Drug Addicts this round and realised it was semi applicable. You lucked out, IMHO, but I did feel this was your best and I’m not afraid to say that.

give this addict a quick Hit, he won't feel it til next week!
a slap so hard palm readers can see his future bleak by his red cheek

I dunno about this one, I’ve seen the imagery done before, it could be a reference to Bleak from here that I just don’t get at all but it could not be. From the votes it seemed like no one else understood it either. Again, the wording is clunky, conceptually these imagery type lines have been done like “Slap you so hard, my fingerprints are on your skeleton,” etc. It’s nothing new, and the wording does it no favours, it doesn’t land well enough to hit either to me. It’s another case of the line being there but that’s just about it. No impact. No zing. No humour. There’s not even humor to it unless Bleak is involved without us all knowing. Fuck it. I don’t like it. Voters didn’t either. I can’t be missing much.

gave a penny for his thoughts..he spent it on the closest crack being dealt..
going clean?! E such a loser for the skag he sees a hoover for its Bag, Pipe n Belt!

Who the fuck is E? I’m not E anyone, no idea what you were doing with that. The concept was a bit better here than you have had, the worded again kind of took away from its impact, it needed to either be harsher or funnier and ended up neither - stuck somewhere in the middle not knowing what it was meant to be. It’s one of your more creative lines, but again lacks sting. I’d probably just give it an “Okay,” tbh and keep it moving.

cus u bout that Rock look, shook black bitch all itchy n vile..
shit your one Hit away from his New Jack City smile

OH I’M BLACK AGAIN NOW? Fantastic, love that, well done. This line goes nowhere. Wack conceptually, doesn’t deliver anything, falls completely flat likethe opening line IMHO and especially as a closer for the verse this is poor as guck. No creativity. Nothing fresh. No impact. The verse just fizzles out to nothing of note. Forgettable bar overall and ends of the poor note it started.

Please breakdown how this verse was best what I put up in any way, I don’t see it at all. This shit is garbage. I’d love to hear your opinions on what’s so fantastic about this verse bar for bar.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #46
Qualm
on posting probation

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

im not reading all that, but for what its worth you should've won. I'm not gonna vote in shit that zelph jews me out of tho
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:24 PM   #47
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
for gods sakes lol

the cerebral palsy line was mine and I liked it, also was a ode to Cerebro as well. It's okay if you don't like it sraL, you've liked plenty of my other shit so I know you're good lol

sorry Bags and Destro, you got it wrong lmao
LOL I fuck with you my dawg, but that line garbo for reals
Old 12-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #48
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

So gone
Old 12-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #49
For Battling

On second read you actually did win but I’m not about to cheat Ryno out of the finals lol I made a promise
Old 12-04-2018, 06:55 PM   #50
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

This is funny on so many levels Lars.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:41 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Awful.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:29 PM   #52
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Sup netcees I've returned from the land of ice and giants.

Iceland with love
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #53
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Qualm definitley has qualms.....

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 02:30 AM   #54
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
im not reading all that, but for what its worth you should've won. I'm not gonna vote in shit that zelph jews me out of tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
On second read you actually did win but I’m not about to cheat Ryno out of the finals lol I made a promise
I knew I won that shit retrospectively

I challenged everyone to break down why that verse was good and explained why I felt its garbage and no one refutes it at all, Ryno is legit wack and got lucky because Zelph helped him out to a cheap hollow win

Glad ppl are now seeing it for the robbery it is

Dullboy’s vote should still count too, even @Ryno can’t refute that
Old 12-05-2018, 07:38 AM   #55
For Battling

Your verse sucked you didn’t win
Old 12-05-2018, 07:46 AM   #56
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

You didn’t even get that “3 sheets to the wind” means being drunk or that alcoholics have the shakes and get jaundice which leaves them with yellow skin

The verse is bound to suck if the moronic voter doesn’t have the basic intelligence requirements to understand the lines smfh
Old 12-05-2018, 07:50 AM   #57
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
this round it’s final, im off work w/ a golden handshake thrown in for measure
ur Golden Handshake consist of onset jaundice and uncontrollable tremors
i looked this up and it legit has nothing to do with alcoholism or whatever lol
you're legit the worst voter this tourney. your vote should be DQ'd if dullboys should

i'll be back to breakdown why my verse was superior for you all later
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #58
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Lars go hit a blunt and relax enjoy the finer things in life like Dominican food.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:56 AM   #59
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I knew I won that shit retrospectively

I challenged everyone to break down why that verse was good and explained why I felt its garbage and no one refutes it at all, Ryno is legit wack and got lucky because Zelph helped him out to a cheap hollow win

Glad ppl are now seeing it for the robbery it is

Dullboy’s vote should still count too, even @Ryno can’t refute that
Sure thing Lars.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #60
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Lars go hit a blunt and relax enjoy the finer things in life like Dominican food.
Dominican food is trash man

Tags
it was jabari tbh, itt lars shits on wrong verse, new jack lolz, pm bayou if ur feelin blue, poppy opener lolz