Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 05:58 PM   #61
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lars likes that 8MM snuff film type shit.

Need more Zombie movies man. Return of the living dead was the last GOOD one, I think. The OG dawn of the dead is a classic. Only thing I didn't like about return of the living dead was the zombies running while screaming/shouting "Brains" - that was corny to me.

Supposedly walking dead is going to cinema. They are going to start making movies. That would be dope.

Uh oh - for a barbaric dude, you are a pussy lol. You can't watch paranormal/demon type shit? Hahaha, thats funny.

Theres a few good ones out there. Most recent one I can think of is deliver us from evil and the devil inside was creepy. Saw The Rite - - that one was ok too.
8mm is boss

Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:09 PM   #62
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Island of Death (Be Warned)
im intrigued
whats this about?
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:12 PM   #63
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Any of these on Netflix? that's all I care about

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:23 PM   #64
Candy
Sell Her

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Any of these on Netflix? that's all I care about
lol

Old 05-03-2018, 02:56 AM   #65
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good looking out on the links Lenox..

Lars - What's your horror review Youtube channel called?

I've always loved horror movies and try to watch a good mix of both mainstream and indie horror films

Watched Veronica recently from Spain, was good but not great prob 6.5/10 .. not truly "horror" films but Von Trier's Anti-Christ was really well done & interesting from an artistry perspective ..... A Serbian Film that was just fucked & tough to appreciate in general
BOOM

glad to have you here now I've read this post

I love Von Trier's work, hence my name here

Anti Christ is a beautiful movie, not as extreme or disturbing as some of the stuff i own but the cinematography is fantastic

A Serbian Film is about to get a documentary and longer cut released on Unearthed Films
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 03:00 AM   #66
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's also always the August Underground challenge .... see if you can make it through
LOL I own them all tbh

ToeTag have really milked all they can from them now, but The Last Interview seems to be in the production stages at least so there should be something new coming...
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:17 AM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Candy - you are aware of the multi quote feature, right?
@Lenox - going to watch real link today.

Watched half of the other shit waiting for fucking zombies before I checked back here and realized you sent the wrong link.

Movie was terrible. I was hoping for one of the bitches to get naked but she didn't. Wack...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:15 AM   #68
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:

Watched half of the other shit waiting for fucking zombies before I checked back here and realized you sent the wrong link.

Movie was terrible. I was hoping for one of the bitches to get naked but she didn't. Wack...
Gone
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #69
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Yo.
Been watching bates motel on netflix. The shit is dope. Im on season 4.. Highly recommend it
Old 05-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #70
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good looking out on the links Lenox..

Lars - What's your horror review Youtube channel called?

I've always loved horror movies and try to watch a good mix of both mainstream and indie horror films

Watched Veronica recently from Spain, was good but not great prob 6.5/10 .. not truly "horror" films but Von Trier's Anti-Christ was really well done & interesting from an artistry perspective ..... A Serbian Film that was just fucked & tough to appreciate in general
No doubt, enjoy
Old 05-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #71
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Yo.
Been watching bates motel on netflix. The shit is dope. Im on season 4.. Highly recommend it
Might check it out. Netflix horror shows been corny to me
Old 05-03-2018, 08:55 PM   #72
Candy
Sell Her

Quote:

i literal 1/2 years behind yall dang it :(

working out what i can as i go along..

Old 05-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #73
Candy
Sell Her

@Amen found it, thank you :)

Old 05-04-2018, 08:47 PM   #74
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Yo.
Same lol I'm on episode 9 of season 4....shit is seriously dope...the creepy relationship between Norman and his mother is done incredibly well...both actors have done a great job.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:10 AM   #75
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yeah Bates Be dope...I'm nowhere near you @Witty tho, only on season 2...shit dragged me in the middle of season 1 tbh...got addicted then.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:52 PM   #76
Lenox
Hungry

I’m a big fan of found footage
Old 05-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #77
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Same lol I'm on episode 9 of season 4....shit is seriously dope...the creepy relationship between Norman and his mother is done incredibly well...both actors have done a great job.
Word. Interested to see what happens when norman gets out. Idk. I think im on 2 or 3 of s4.
I kinda like alex and norma together. Also dig dillon with emma. This Chik dude seened like he was gonna be a problem. Norma just jive aired herself out in front of him and alex. And thats where i left off. Whatever episode that is not sure.

This shit was waaayyy better than i expected tbr. Theyve done great with character addons and side stories.

I think ur ahead of me a bit. No spoilers pls
Old 05-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #78
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

i wudnt call bates a horror tho

but ya, dope series ntl
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #79
Lenox
Hungry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxcDbai7aU

People at the Sundance festival said it’s the scariest movie in years. It got exorcist comparisons. Trailer does it justice. Can’t wait to see this in June
Old 05-05-2018, 02:45 PM   #80
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

That shit looks.rly.dope

Tags
recommend u to stfu, reply n ur fukn ded