Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > NBL Season 17: Summertime Shootout/The Last Stand > Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2023, 08:31 PM   #21
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Poll Link for Boot Pharaohs or Keep

@Zuo
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154127
Old 04-19-2023, 10:45 PM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Pharoah boarding purely on pent up racism, homo erotic neuro divergence, and fundamental psychological implosion. I'm here for it.

@silver we back
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:56 PM   #23
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Pharoah boarding purely on pent up racism, homo erotic neuro divergence, and fundamental psychological implosion. I'm here for it.

@silver we back
Jokes become less funny when you try to insert something you've learned idiot.
You literally tried to categorize him for career purposes good grief you're a flamer.

Old 04-19-2023, 11:14 PM   #24
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

@silver we back
That's how I wake up every morning
Old 04-20-2023, 02:07 AM   #25
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Aaaaand Again.
Clear as day.
Sometimes all it takes is a Psychology Minor and a decade+ of text-site experience.
https://exceptionalindividuals.com/a...eurodivergent/

Notice...Aero had his "chance"...and what did we get?:
A simple harhar and a quick joke about medications.

Bags subsequently warms things up a little with a PERFECT SUMMARY (and funny) of Pharaohs Army's outward disposition (far as his posts go).
"Lol." Is "MY" RESPONSE, and, as you'll see by the end of this post -- SHOULD HAVE BEEN AERO's as well.

For what reason would he(Aero) "pick at"/ pushback at Bag's succinct and accurate summary? (Which truly needed no response)??
Well, as we'll outline (briefly. briefly for Zelph) it is NO different than the quasi-"relationship"? currently being exhibited between Pharaohs Army and a couple-3 Legends or so...namely Blue Bayou and Lars:

I think it's quite obvious, but this is a site designed for writing so I'll elab. a bit.
It's mostly "attention jealousy" if we want to get really elementary and break it down in two words.
Aero sees that Bags' quick summation is a "threat" to Aero. Indirectly of course, but still a threat because of the writer's ego, GOAT claims, best boarder, most views, you name it.
Pride is the name of the game here at netcees...well, most rap battling anywhere.! Lol. That said, some characters here take it Waaaaay too far: read-- AERO & PHARAOH for starters.

JUST like the Aero-Bags "DynamiC"...{ahem}...Pharaohs Army?, with his "dirty" audio "text" of symbols/abbrevs misspellings...He...come one let's be honest for an amateur he is On Beat decently and Ok Flow BUTTTT
HE SEES LARS AND BLUE BAYOU VERSES (polished&clean) AND IT OVERWHELMS HIS OLFACTORY SENSES, HIS PRIDE, HIS BRAIN, HIS CHILDHOOD WONDER, AAAAND HIS ADULTHOOD "EDITOR'S EYE"...
hm. lawl.
In the EXACT same way that Aero reacts towards Bags'.(topicals/battles/boarding)...Does it really matter the text venue at this point?

The result?:
More childhood "lashing out" at the objects of their infatuation (Lars/Blue & Bags; respectively).
Sure, occasionally these outbursts may be "pretty good", or garner a "quick lul", but as we see they are just not POLISHED/UP TO THE LEVEL of those 3 legends.... Objectively.
Everything I've said here is a fact; not an opinion.

This is not a new phenomenom.
Aero & Bags have had this complex...NA, rather SIMPLE Psychological relationship for just about a full decade now.
AND, Pharaohs was doing this with "other GOATS" since 2014.
SO what we have (really) is two very troubled immature children...with a GOAT complex:

Lars and Universe and Blue Bayou...AND let's face it BAGS TOO:
Have the credentials, archives/history, rep, peer reviewed verses TO MAKE THOSE LEGITIMATE GOAT CLAIMS, or silently let their actions speak for themselves, their choice....
Whereas Aero, and now Pharaohs since he started getting a little bit decent, have ONLY their "clever" posts, retorts, or ThreadView "brags" to fall back on.
Well let's ask: what would you rather? A few 'lol's and respect from some "psychos" who know you're at least "challenging"/prodding the GOATS, lol (a la Aero&PA), ORRRR
A clean record of dominance such as the GOATS mentioned above?
I've asked but we allll know the answer.

*Next?*

Zelph?, would you catorgize THIS post as a "spam".
Hold up my friend. This little breakdown IS netcees LORE so, pump your breaks and embrace my presence if you wish for a "fun" league these next few weeks at least.

-HOL
Lmao I would have just called Bags gay, personally, but this guy served you all rotlzzzz
Old 04-20-2023, 08:14 AM   #26
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Jokes become less funny when you try to insert something you've learned idiot.
You literally tried to categorize him for career purposes good grief you're a flamer.
Is this true?
Old 04-20-2023, 08:57 AM   #27
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Is this true?
Yo
Old 04-20-2023, 09:55 AM   #28
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

The Light Mag
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154130
The Dark Mag
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154129

Last edited by House of Leaves; 04-21-2023 at 11:20 PM. Reason: *both links not 1.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:09 AM   #29
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Yo zelph you still work for the park rangers?
Old 04-20-2023, 10:13 AM   #30
kungfugrip

Wtf is a Zelph
Old 04-20-2023, 10:14 AM   #31
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lmao @ Flo took my kids away, kinda like how your mothers clit piercing took away your top lip?
Old 04-20-2023, 10:16 AM   #32
kungfugrip

Lmao Zelph looks like McLovin and this guy let him shut his whole league down
Old 04-20-2023, 10:21 AM   #33
Incredible

Impossible McLovin has a bottom and a top lip. Zelphs top lip looks like he used it to balance on some beef jerky.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:26 AM   #34
kungfugrip

Zelph looks like a baby that escaped the maternity ward and started acting like a grown up like nobody would notice
Old 04-20-2023, 10:31 AM   #35
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Lmaoooo

Incredible is hurt because all that’s left of his kids are memories

Imagine getting cucked by a British guy named flow

Last edited by Zuo; 04-20-2023 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:33 AM   #36
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

“I hope you can one day forgive Flo for taking your family from you“

Lmao

Great mag thanks for the work @Zuo @pharaohs amys
Old 04-20-2023, 10:38 AM   #37
Incredible

I've had full custody for years your words don't hurt. But I bet hot sauce burns deep in that top lip. Faggot ass police
Old 04-20-2023, 10:40 AM   #38
Zuo
Sidearms

Idk.. Gonna need to see proof of custody or I can’t believe you
Old 04-20-2023, 10:42 AM   #39
Incredible

Okay admit your top lip looks like an extremely over cooked piece of bacon and I will.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:44 AM   #40
Zuo
Sidearms

Gone.

Idk I think id rather have no lip than the IRS taking away my kids
Closed Thread