Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

wtf is a menza
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:39 AM   #62
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would somebody come over all confident, asking for a horror core battle, then keep ignoring the fact I had my verse ready shortly after his request? Does he do that a lot?

Am I able to set that thread up myself? Cuz I ain't into writing 32 lines for a battle, to then be told I've ducked it, and now wants 26 lines for another battle? Weird as fuck
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #63
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol. i didnt think his verse was bad. your ego is unsettling though. You had some weird wording. Great, even the best writers do at times. I think you need to learn to be more humble, and understanding. If you think zen is beneath you in writing and are offended by his commentary, why should you? If hes obviously not as good as you, what difference does it make? Respect is earned, really. And if someone better than you gives you the same criticism, you arent offended correct? Well you know why? Cause their respect was earned. You respect them as a writer. Lol. It's all clear in writing here. Now I'm better than you, and Im commending you for this piece. It was clear, but my only complaint (other than the wording) which really isnt a complaint, is the unclear, and almost unfocused topic or subject you may deliver each line. The mechanics are clearly there, and you arent new at this. It's good. Keep it up. And I doubt you'd beat Vulgar, but prove me wrong. See how me and Pancake flocked to say that you wouldnt beat him? That's the respect hes earned, not the respect that is automatically given to him. Learn some from a baby mawfucka. Thread closed. Thanks. And if you dont accept this criticism touching all points of argument, I will ether you worse than hush, worse than vulgar, and you'll regret not making me a buddy of yours. @El Pancake close this. No more. Re-open when you comment other pieces.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:55 AM   #64
Saila

I don't and won't accept your criticism. Fuck you with Diodes mothers triple ended dildo!!!

Jokes

I like your response. I spoke to El Cupcake about this. I genuinely don't think I am the person I made myself out to be. I was singing at the time when I typed my responses. The song went like this ... "Troll o lol o lol Troll" ... and repeated the same mundane lyrics for an entire 5 minutes. It got boring about 1:30 in, but I stuck it out like a trooper and finished every last lyric. I even had a troll costume on at the time, and was watching the remastered version of Trolls 2 on DVD. Great movie! It's that bad, it's good.

I'd love to spend my time here contributing to the board by feeding open mics and voting extensively on battles. However, I would like to apologise to nobody. And when I'm done, I would then like nobody to forgive me. If that's alright with y'all?

In other news - this peice was about 'Alpha Male'. That was the subject. And this was the angle I picked.
Seriously though, I don't wear a super-ego costume in my spare time. I'm just little old humble Dave.
I think we all got off on the wrong stump (I'm a double amputee). Let's start again & be forever friends. I'll even get Veritas to do the truffle shuffle for you and film it
Old 03-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #65
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

u mad
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #66
Sicc

This isn't as bad as the replies make it out to be. I did stop reading half way through, tho. Got bored, tbh.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:06 PM   #67
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
This isn't as bad as the replies make it out to be. I did stop reading half way through, tho. Got bored, tbh.
Thanks for reading half of it. A half expected a response like this from you.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:17 PM   #68
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

You're doing it again, but at least you stood up for yourself. Now quit shamelessly upping this thread. Seriously.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #69
Saila

Bump

Tags
comments better than op, obv beta