Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2016, 07:34 PM   #1
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future
Default Anybody game on PC??

Just in case someone does, looking for recommendations.

-- One that supports 21:9 ratio would be even better.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

watsup brotha

i hear battlefield 1 is crazy. i still haven't played it though. mafia 3 is another one i need to check out.

i've been going back and playing shit i didnt really play though. witcher 3, my first playthrough i didnt really play it. i just did the gwent shit, the in game minigame lol. fallout 4 i stopped playing pretty early, gave myself time and now i'm playing the dlc.

also waiting on the "ancient empires" mod for attila total war. waiting is killing me.

i've also been playing LA Noire which i never got into, but i finally gave a shot. i was sucked in during the black dahlia type murders things, like when i was a homicide cop, but moving up its gone more from solving crimes and finding clues to just shootout bullshit.

i got a couple metal gear solids to get into too but i havent really been into those since the one on ps2.

but yea what kind of games do you play? i've got too many. i usually just play strategy shit, and other games where i can just get stoned and zone out while scheming my moves. being actively engaged gets annoying lol
Old 12-08-2016, 09:12 PM   #3
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

First person shooters I lose interest in kind of fast, Call of Duty, Halo, Overwatch, Battlefield, etc.. played them all, and they end up gathering dust. Although, the last Max Payne was dooopeee to me. Not really a FPS though?

I stopped buying sport games since I was buying them every year and they kept having less upgrades every year, finally decided to never buy another one again.

Fighting games I can get in to. The new Mortal Kombat shit was dope to me, so is the new Street Fighter (waiting on the new Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite).

And, I don't know what kind of style this game is but, it's like God of War / the new Batman games. Those games, although very 'basic' as far as being button mashers to me, the story line keeps me interested and I usually end up beating them. (which is rare).

Also, I've also liked playing Starcraft on PC. My boy is trying to get me to buy Age Of Empires 3 right now. It looks cool but, seems very time consuming and I dunno.. kinda iffy on it, might just pull the trigger though. The strategy involved in that game makes it appealing a bit.

Do you buy these games or get cracked versions?? I kind of want a game that'll challenge my computer build.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:30 PM   #4
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

ark
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:09 PM   #5
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razah View Post
First person shooters I lose interest in kind of fast, Call of Duty, Halo, Overwatch, Battlefield, etc.. played them all, and they end up gathering dust. Although, the last Max Payne was dooopeee to me. Not really a FPS though?

I stopped buying sport games since I was buying them every year and they kept having less upgrades every year, finally decided to never buy another one again.

Fighting games I can get in to. The new Mortal Kombat shit was dope to me, so is the new Street Fighter (waiting on the new Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite).

And, I don't know what kind of style this game is but, it's like God of War / the new Batman games. Those games, although very 'basic' as far as being button mashers to me, the story line keeps me interested and I usually end up beating them. (which is rare).

Also, I've also liked playing Starcraft on PC. My boy is trying to get me to buy Age Of Empires 3 right now. It looks cool but, seems very time consuming and I dunno.. kinda iffy on it, might just pull the trigger though. The strategy involved in that game makes it appealing a bit.

Do you buy these games or get cracked versions?? I kind of want a game that'll challenge my computer build.
current action games like batman, etc that might challenge a pc would be Metal Gear Solid 5, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3. Witcher 3's story is great and you can easily get a couple hundred hours in one playthrough
Old 12-09-2016, 05:34 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

age of empires is cool for what it is, i couldnt dump hours into it though.

civilization 6 is out, but i think i put maybe 10 hours into it before i got bored with it. i played too much of 5, and while its different ish its still too much the same. i didnt get anywhere near the modern age in it or anything.

the witcher 3 can be pretty resource heavy. i thought metal gear solid 5 would but its not, its just a good looking well designed game. my fan doesn't even kick up when i play it. i haven't tried dark souls 3 but im wack. mainly heard those games are super difficult so i avoided them. im just trying to have fun not fight a boss 16 times lol.

you might not like them but the total war games are dope and look cool and are taxing. the bigger your armies and with all the settings push my pc to the limit. try attila total war. warhammer is newer but its weirdo fantasy shit.

and i buy games usually. on steam, i just wait for sales and shit.

dying light was another one that pushed my pc, but it was kind of meh. zombie game but it was alot of running jumping climbing parkour shit
Old 12-09-2016, 02:38 PM   #7
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

After watching trailers for the games listed, Metal Gear Solid V, Ark, and Attila look pretty dope to me.

That Total War: Attila actually looks realllyyy sickk. I went over their suggested specs, and may have over done it on my PC. Uh Oh, what hardware do you have in your PC??

I'm debating if I want to buy a controller or find an old 360 controller.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:55 PM   #8
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

I'll put on a new album and play warcraft 2 now and again.

Zug zug
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
After watching trailers for the games listed, Metal Gear Solid V, Ark, and Attila look pretty dope to me.

That Total War: Attila actually looks realllyyy sickk. I went over their suggested specs, and may have over done it on my PC. Uh Oh, what hardware do you have in your PC??

I'm debating if I want to buy a controller or find an old 360 controller.
i want to try a steam controller just havent caved in and got one.

i surpass their suggested specs i think and i can't run it perfectly with all the settings up. i mean i can but the framerate drops crazily and battles can slow down. its just so many moving parts on screen at once that does it, its not like its super super dope graphically as much as you can have like 6000 troops or more on the map, moving seperately and all that.

i got the "geforce gtx 980 ti gaming edition" graphics card. "intel i7-4790k cpu@ 4.0 ghz" cpu, and 32 gb ram since i do beats and shit i went overkill with the ram and wanted to get into video editing but never got around to it yet.

i basically went as beastly as i could afford at the time. i think the graphics card was the best out at the time, i think there was like a titan or something like that, that was more expensive but it was only like a little bump above it in performance, but mine was 500 bucks cheaper lol
Old 12-09-2016, 03:42 PM   #10
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Steam controller huh.. I'm watching Youtube reviews right now, will let you know if I get one, Lol. Seems cool so far, mixed reviews.

I'm rocking a Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.5 GHz, 32 GB of DDR4 Ram, and two 8 GB GeForce GTX 1070's in SLI. I haven't overclocked anything yet.

This video has me wanting to buy the steam controller though..

Old 12-09-2016, 04:26 PM   #11
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Here to talk about ffxv
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:47 PM   #12
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

^Not available for PC
Old 12-09-2016, 04:59 PM   #13
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I think Im'a pull the trigger on the controller mannn
Old 12-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #14
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

On a side note, @uh-oh, what do you use to produce?

I also bought a little personal recording studio shiznit. Scarlett 2i2 recording bundle / akai rpm3 monitors / akai mpk25 mini 2.

What's your DAW? I'm using Pro Tools for recording vocals since I'm somewhat familiar with it, and I dabbled with Fruity Loops a bit so far, but it's still fresh to me so I can learn something else new if there's something better.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:55 PM   #15
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Bought an iMac the other day. Garage band is legit. Need a new mic tho.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:08 PM   #16
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

not a fan of apple bruh
Old 12-09-2016, 07:49 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Gaming on PC's annoys me.

That's all I have to share.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:16 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
On a side note, @uh-oh, what do you use to produce?

I also bought a little personal recording studio shiznit. Scarlett 2i2 recording bundle / akai rpm3 monitors / akai mpk25 mini 2.

What's your DAW? I'm using Pro Tools for recording vocals since I'm somewhat familiar with it, and I dabbled with Fruity Loops a bit so far, but it's still fresh to me so I can learn something else new if there's something better.
nice, those scarlett interfaces are solid. i actually own those rpm3's too but they're in a box now, i've thought about hooking them up in conjunction with my m-audio bx8's but i don't know how to do that. the bx8's run straight from my interface, if i remember right the rpm3's are like a little interface of their own and run usb?

but yea right now i run the mpc renaissance, shitty m-audio m-track interface that was free with the m-audio bx8's. i got a cheapo audio technica turntable that isn't usb i gotta run old school red and white rca's into the mpc to record. and an alesis q25 midi keyboard.

the mpc i spilled a beer on and alot of the browsing functions don't work, luckily its basically a glorified controller for the mpc software though. so basically all thats dead is like my ability to search and assign sounds via the mpc itself. i gotta use the mouse to browse shit but i can still chop and arrange and do everything but select from the browser basically. the q25 keyboard collects dust. as well as the turntable since i haven't been buying any records.

i'm thinking about getting a kontrol49 and komplete11 ultimate, but thats like a 1500 dollar investment. i might get a bengal cat instead lmao. i also want a maschine studio but thats 1000 itself. income tax time/bonus time is coming though, and this could be the first year where i don't actually owe money so i'm getting SOMETHING

but yea i run the mpc software as a vst inside FL studio, which is my DAW. i'm just too familiar with it, i still arrange songs and everything in FL, just the patterns i do in the mpc software for the corresponding FL patterns, but i like mixing and everything in that.

i never caved and bought pro tools. i think they got a free version now or one coming out though.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:28 AM   #19
Arbor
Pen Game Death Note

Battle Record: 0-1

Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor Arbor

Quote:

i used to play the shiiieet outta starcraft 2, it's like some futuristic advanced version of chess.

counterstrike global offensive is dope as well, download steam. tonnes of free content
Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:59 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Way gone @ cogo and starcraft this ain't 2003 bud
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote