Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future
Default Tic Tac [vs] namesake - TIC TAC WINS

10 lines. Due whenever, I don't really care. @namesake

Voters: Break it down, please. None of this "[Enter name here] won because he had better lines. That's wack.

Good luck, bro.

Last edited by Tic; 09-17-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #2
namesake
F - U

Battle Record: 2-4

namesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant future

has to be a minimum of 10 fella!!!...

check, I'll drop soon as, Gl.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Namesake / Scotsman / Dot2dotguy

Guy is still in the closet, though it looks like MC Hammer came out [avy]
So we know smoking cigs ain’t the only time we see a fag in his mouth
Accepting this he sounded ‘so serious,’ more like Heath Ledger to me
He’s the shit? Then I’ll wipe my ass with this ‘Scott’ without givin a fuck, like celibacy
I’ve seen his disses, he’s weak and subpar, to the point where there’s almost no need to respond
It may be my fault for leadin him on…though I tick…he must’ve thought he was the bomb
He’s the type to ask a dude out for a bite and eat off the same plate
So if that happen, I’ll ‘Smashmouth’ n “disconnect the ‘dot’” just for ‘namesake’
Whose takin bets to see how many name flips this lame spits
So I’ll do the same shit but the razor I came wit sees ya veins slit, leavin ‘name’ split!

* Disconnect the dot is a song by Smashmouth

@namesake
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
namesake
F - U

namesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant futurenamesake has a brilliant future

had to rush, can't get on tomorrow.... hope it's enough,
...................Gl Mr Rap Royalty

U don't get women on their knee's, STOP!!!, u needa start stepping up ya game
if a bitch put's tic tac in her mouth... it's a sure bet she's freshening up for name
Dudes been on that research tip, STOP!!!, 'n found my RB alias from 2008
& by the looks of things, he also found most of his concepts from around that date
Calling you played's an understatement, s'like me saying I'll put tic tac in box?
but props on being the first lame battler to make me pull out all the STOP's!!!
Man I've had to reword this because of feeding claim's, but it's whatever mods
are you ''serious''ly tryna punch? cuz fo real, even math hoffa doe's a better job
Fool think's ''RR'll body bag NC''? cunt must be retarded?... we'll bust head's
fuck a punch here's a personal, he's rated highly there .................. nuff said!!!!
.................................................. ................................

Last edited by namesake; 09-17-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #5
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

@namesake Thanks for editing. What I meant was, I didn't want the DQ win solely from feeding. I did want you to edit, cuz feeding is pretty wack unless you have 2 rounds where each opponent has that opportunity.

Link - http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php...d=1#post154426
Old 09-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

@Decibel. Posted another link so we can get to voting.

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php...823#post154823
Old 09-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
Decibel

Battle Record: 2-3

Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel Decibel

@namesake -- Please provide 2 voting links!

Anyways... edited all FP's out and opened for votes.

Decent opener.. basic and simple but a okay direct personal shot
He’s the shit? Then I’ll wipe my ass with this ‘Scott’ without givin a fuck, like celibacy
This was good...
I’ve seen his disses, he’s weak and subpar, to the point where there’s almost no need to respond
It may be my fault for leadin him on…though I tick…he must’ve thought he was the bomb
Not feeling this to much to be honest
So if that happen, I’ll ‘Smashmouth’ n “disconnect the ‘dot’” just for ‘namesake’
Creative and pretty cool bar here. The setup was no relevance though
So I’ll do the same shit but the razor I came wit sees ya veins slit, leavin ‘name’ split!
Focused to much on the multies here.... the punch was whatever

Overall: I am glad to see a fellow RR member jump on this board... and hopefully stay active. Your top punch was the smashmouth line (creative) and the opener (small direct personal). Otherwise it was a hit and miss. Focus more on your setups to have relevance to the main punch... Don't ruin your punch because you want to show off multi-strings.

if a bitch put's tic tac in her mouth... it's a sure bet she's freshening up for name
I get the NP but it just didn't hit for me. I seen MANY tictac NP's and this is one of the weakest
& by the looks of things, he also found most of his concepts from around that date
Good personal here and good shot. Some of his concepts are outdated.
Calling you played's an understatement, s'like me saying I'll put tic tac in box?
The setup was approaching a bomb punch.. but then it flattened to me
are you ''serious''ly tryna punch? cuz fo real, even math hoffa doe's a better job
Okay line here... decent jab
fuck a punch here's a personal, he's rated highly there .................. nuff said!!!!
I get where your going and its cool with the self-pride on NC... but RR is a pretty respected site..I'll give you a decent punch here.

Overall: I think majority of your verse (originally) was dependant on the feed. With the edit you stuck a pretty wack punch there. Your setups on some was bomb but then your punch fell flat to me. Your concepts are good but your just not piecing them together for that 'sting' finisher. The TicTac NP was kind of W/e relating it to you and a generic 'ready for me' type of BS. Your best bar was the concept in 2008 theme... that was alright. I get where your going in a closer but RR is pretty respected just saying

Overall vote: This was a tough one and pretty close. Tic Tac came with a somewhat okay verse with 2 good hits, 1 decent and the others were just whatever. Name came with 1 good hit, 1 decent, and rest kind of fell flat after a good setup. Im gonna give this to Tic barely edging this out for a full honest vote. Keep active you two.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

VS

Tac was just more polished and more direct.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
namesake
F - U

close this and give win to opponent.. same goes for any other open BA battles I have.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #10
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Both weren't very solid. I liked tics structure although I felt like he wasn't very direct and most of his bars seemed like they were self generated or somethin out of a freeverse. Okay drop tho just keep elevating.

Namesake, u had some okay punches. Alot of them seemed a bit played, but u def had a solid structure. U were more direct and that's a big part of battling and even tho u had a few weak concepts I feel u delivered w/ ur structure and direction.

Because he had more direct bars that were hard hitting,

Mvgt - namesake

both stay up
This site is whack
Old 10-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #11
Kscott2

Battle Record: 0-1

Kscott2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vote

EHHH IT WAS AN ALRIGHT OPENER....

THAT WAS COOL....

THAT WAS A GOOD LINE RIGHT THERE!!

NICE ENDING TO WRAP IT UP....

Vs

ORIGINAL DISS TO HIS NAME NOTHING SPECIAL....

EHHH THIS WAS WHATEVER....

LOL THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY...

HAHAH I LIKE THAT....

EHHH BAD CLOSER....

Vote: this was a real close battle, I felt like both of y'all could've came with a little more but it was aight.... But the winner to me is TIC TAC
Old 10-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Names sake first two lines were better then anything in tic tacs entire verse

Tic tac was played.as.fuck an the.only near hit was.forced....the smashmouth thing

V namesake
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #13
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Tic, the fag line is kind of played, scott line was cool, but it seems like you kind of threw away the concept mid-bar for another one, bomb line was ehh...disconnect the dot concept was cool - but it was kind of forced. Your closer just kinda seemed fillerish to me

Name, I've seen similar tic tac lines used on him already, concept thing was kind of funny, but too simplistic, stop line was a good concept but could've been worded better, hoffa line would've been a little better if math actually missed, and just having the word "serious" in the line doesn't make it any better. Last line also seemed pretty fillerish to me

Honestly, this is kind of neck and neck. I felt like Tic made more of an effort to actually write legitimate punches with wordplay, but you had some played things and minor botches. Namesake was much cleaner, but in a couple lines overly simplistic. I think at the end of the day, I think the 'Pull out the Stops!' line might have been enough to barely, barely edge it to name. If tic executed the scot line better, I think it would've gone the other way

Vote - Namesake
Old 11-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Just trying to figure out how Namesake wins when it's 3-3....
Old 11-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesake View Post
close this and give win to opponent.. same goes for any other open BA battles I have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic Tac View Post
Just trying to figure out how Namesake wins when it's 3-3....
i just flipped it by accident

my bad lol you won by forfeit
Old 11-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #16
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
i just flipped it by accident

my bad lol you won by forfeit
Nah fuck that. More votes?