Battle Arena Chat 1 20.00%
Wherever Lars and Frank tell me 3 60.00%
Keep Horde never show (dontcare) 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2023, 09:58 AM   #1
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default DIODE IS BACK ON THE EGO GAME BOARD TOO lol DESPITE NEEDING HIS TOP HELP for FRANK-MOD-Revoke

@Allen Knight
Yeah this guy, who of course would onlllly ever outsource perfect setups and Moderator decisions....
Felt a little "sting" of the HOL brag that @veritas is way more responsible...
To say nothing of my friendly F.U. sting on his wall that Frank's time has come...indeed...

These 2 guys NOW IN A RIDICULOUS SIDE GAME OF SUPER
#1 META DOMINANCE??? omG

Yeah, He WANTS TO TOY WITH MY NEEDS ON READERS AND WHO'S ONLINE?
I mean somone for SURE if not Vulg/Diode/AK47 are reallly TRYING A LITTLE TOO HARD RIGHT?

Like yeah we needed help duringi CRISIS MODE LOADED WITH TOPICS SINCE 18 DATA DUMP FOR dead man and Larzy....
But now we are speedy and efficient.

But if Diode doesn't start overhelping on the "who's online and how many"? (UNLESS HE WANTS IT AFTER FRANK/? I JUST DONT KNOW)

Yes, guys, despited Diodes IMMEDIATE placement into the Top Ego and Meta Rankings, his overhelp is slightly drying my taset for Forest Journies to end Frank's #1EgoModding days.

I GOT BACKLOG HERE URBAN PLZ GUYS
brb for some exciting succint pollz.
<3
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 10:19 AM   #2
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default ?FRANK DANGLES TOPICAL DOMINANCE OF LARS V PHARAOH when he knows I'm MettaSummating him out of Moderatorship (permantly?)

@Bladed Thesis
(AND BTW if Frank hasss any control of showing who's online or how many...I'm fuckin gone from the interent for June Album with REal Audio MEntor/Prodcuers...not fucking Cinematic Egos tryn'a hone fkn MetaGenius potheads who get lost in faire picsv yea....
edit^^^**
Tempting but we just Pic-raped,
So as now we work Above top 2 Meta Goats,
I now know that, not only is that bad bait, but it's intentional bad bait because you want me to go into Vulgar's forest and Kiididd (WELL DEPENDS HOw things go)Playfully Satirically roast your ass into NOnMOdding TopicalShow oblivionnn?? OR get larz and bagz to start goin deep with me and the satire gest sjahahha funny yea frank ego crushed? I donno...

I am super backlogged on Work @Urban Dialect that is nottt a joke or satire,
Worse than I thought since I'm a 20 YEar Old chaser of Writing and Weed Highs right?
So yeah....I STG AFter these polishsed ranking of:
1- TOP META Netcees history domination
2 - TOP overall Active Netcees heads in a mix of 3 arenas (kinnda active at least)
3 - 4 Fun Polls for Seth & NYC's rigged odds sideplays
5 - AH yes, the GOAT feedback/VOting is still in playyyy

Yes Frankie how DARE WE PLAY EACH OTHER PERFECTLY nooo nooo difference bud???
And TYSM STILL btw ending my enslavement masochismm in our 50-50 Love hate?

Difference bud,...You took 7-8 years of my life Rigging fucking Text History and Leagues OK dude? YEAHH PERFECTLY YEAAHH NOW IM SO GOOD ..asd haha no?
@Diode @sral

Meanwhile I take REVENGE aannaaad FORGIVE yeah VULGAR WROTE THAT not u....WITH A QUICK 1-WEEK DATAfeed DUMP AND lil' roastie Moderatoryeahhh
and amayyybe zyg pm to jes yeah Work soon I'm swamped
#

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-16-2023 at 10:25 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 10:57 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Quick Journal & Update for HOL's ego-less site contributions

In the Blink of an eye a wonderboy RandomPhoto Meta gets ready < woops @House of Leaves few updates on your latest update:

-Site PLAY on Meta-Roasting-Frank soon is an interesting entaglement we're trying to sort out:
ODDS HAVE us EASY MAJORITY ODDS, that Frank is pulling curtains on the ENTIRE SITE ALL MORNING, right, every arena, with his
-FRANK Goes on OPEN masochistic top writers list right? With ME & SAINTY of course....
-BLUE Still lurkin between open&secretive on the 4-5 area k

Now, In an interesting Paradox for @brokenhal0,
"Staff control" FRANKly who's helping me roast myself and Frank properly?? Right...This, despite please of overhelp,, ,may counter-intuitively REQUIRE YET ANOTTHER (for weeded short-term badddddd) Ass (myself) right from AK47 or Di-on-myOde.. LOLMFAO oh god frank he wants yep.

Anyway, to further update Egoless Contributors on their new AT LEAST 4 RANKINGS, 4 POLLS,
If we evvver catch up on work, and log off 'til weekend activities? Jesus @MaCe @Frank....

Yep. But this was a 3-min key for HOL accuracy of course.
Will be in touch after work unless I say it's all set up and ghost til Fri.

~Fun stuff
***WOW do nottt forget V/Diode DOMINANCE compeeeting with ACTIVVVE FRANKIE AND ME on the scene,,,, yep
WHILE LARS AND B_TITS DANGLE THERE MATCH UP

omg SEth fifth show SIDPLAY on effort/showing/style jesuss fuck MY LIFE AND WRITINGA Ndasfl jsd gjkl;d ;gjkl

brb*
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tag him in, tag me in