Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-17-2019, 10:26 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Nebraska floods

worse than the 2011 and 93 floods already. Too early in the season for this everyone is saying, but that system that came about a week back had me worried that with all this snow we had, we were in for a huge melt once that system moved on and boy I wish I was wrong. That shit brought a ton of rain and warmed the fuck out of us. We had like a foot to 20 inches of snow standing in some places melt in the span of like 2 days smh. From one extreme to the next

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Got at least four feet of snow in my backyard. Six feet of piled snow around the driveway. The ditches alongside the interstates and flush and even convex with the roads themselves.

It's gonna flood like crazy if it's a quick melt.
Old 03-17-2019, 02:41 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

a tornado touched down on my route i take to work the other night. i've been going in mad early, doing 5 am to 5 pm, so i was on the road at like 4:40, it stormed the night before. but word it was like as small as can be classified a tornado, and it only was down for a second, but there was branches in the road and shit. i came up to an intersection and realized there was do not enter signs, but i was seeing the back of them. so there was no reflectors or anything i almost plowed them shits

but word i mustve got on the road before they closed off the end i entered

its supposed to be in the 50 range all week from what i see so most of these storms are dying off before they reach this far east

the initial change in temps did its thing tho, usually tornado season is in the fall i thought. going from warm to cold