Old 02-24-2018, 02:48 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour joog View Post
The problem is guns have changed. The changes produce different results. You could learn a lot from the guns.

The amendment isn't a reflection of the time we are living in. If you look at the lay of the land of those times. You had a reason for everyone to have guns before the right to them. Now your right to a gun comes before reason.

I'm not saying you should have guns or shouldn't, but you can't expect change without trying to do things differently. Just because you give an inch doesn't mean you'll lose a mile.

You gotta come up with something better than arming teachers though. That's idea is literally retarded
i agree things should be done differently, i just dont think banning guns is the answer

also i'm not for arming teachers, but i'm not deadset against a teacher who has a concealed carry being allowed to carry on the job.

i thought a good idea would be having a police officer on the premises of every school, but then news comes out there was one who was a coward and hid outside

to pretend there is a simple answer such as banning guns is what is stupid. its a complex issue that requires a complex solution. some restrictions could be part of that solution, like stricter mental health restrictions along with metal detectors and security etc. etc.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:53 PM   #42
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Any evidence of banning things working?
Australia. A bunch of mass shootings before banning automatic weapons and such. None since. One guy killed two people with hand guns, other than that, nothing. Gun crime in general has decreased dramatically. This ban was in 1996. And Australia at the time was every bit the gun loving country America still is.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #43
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Do people not understand that I can purchase an american made AK right now for 700 bucks. (americanized of course, in the sense its just semi auto but still fires 7.62s)
I am an AK guy to the core and this makes absolutely no sense. It's Americanized because it only shoots semi auto and 7.62's? You do realize that you have 3 cartridge platforms for the Kalashnikov including 7.62 x 39,, 7.62 x 54 ,, and the 5.45 right? ( Century Arms and DDI are the only manufacturers in the U.S making AK's completely with American made components that I know of. Rifle Dynamics are planning to do the same but haven't yet. Otherwise that leaves the rest of the AK market being supplied by importations of fully auto and semi auto AK's (Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian to name a few). So an AK being Americanized by it only shooting 7.62 and it being semi auto is about the dumbest thing you can say about an AK. Tax stamps and licensing are all you need to shoot full auto, and to my knowledge a full auto AK made entirely in the USA will not cost 700 lmao

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I am an AK guy to the core and this makes absolutely no sense. It's Americanized because it only shoots semi auto and 7.62's? You do realize that you have 3 cartridge platforms for the Kalashnikov including 7.62 x 39,, 7.62 x 54 ,, and the 5.45 right? ( Century Arms and DDI are the only manufacturers in the U.S making AK's completely with American made components that I know of. Rifle Dynamics are planning to do the same but haven't yet. Otherwise that leaves the rest of the AK market being supplied by importations of fully auto and semi auto AK's (Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian to name a few). So an AK being Americanized by it only shooting 7.62 and it being semi auto is about the dumbest thing you can say about an AK. Tax stamps and licensing are all you need to shoot full auto, and to my knowledge a full auto AK made entirely in the USA will not cost 700 lmao
i was referring to a century arms AK, 699.99

its "americanized" meaning its semi auto, not full auto. i'm not inventing terminology and shit lol.

i pointed out it still fires 7.62's because alot of people buy the bullshit ones that are styled to look like ak's but fire 22 rounds and shit.

i never stated the 700 dollar one was full auto, calm down buddy. i was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left in wanting to ban a specific semi auto rifle while one that is just as good at killing people, if not better, would still be available
Old 02-24-2018, 03:44 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Australia. A bunch of mass shootings before banning automatic weapons and such. None since. One guy killed two people with hand guns, other than that, nothing. Gun crime in general has decreased dramatically. This ban was in 1996. And Australia at the time was every bit the gun loving country America still is.
lol

you understand that having to post this refutes the point i've bolded?
Old 02-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #46
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
i was referring to a century arms AK, 699.99

its "americanized" meaning its semi auto, not full auto. i'm not inventing terminology and shit lol.

i pointed out it still fires 7.62's because alot of people buy the bullshit ones that are styled to look like ak's but fire 22 rounds and shit.

i never stated the 700 dollar one was full auto, calm down buddy. i was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left in wanting to ban a specific semi auto rifle while one that is just as good at killing people, if not better, would still be available
my bad bro.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #47
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Psychological assessments seem like a rational idea. A gun is extremely dangerous in the wrong hands...I think more work needs to be done to keep them out of those hands.
the problem comes in discerning what the "wrong" hands are.

& if you're willing to put that moral decision in the hands of the government, you're a moron. point, blank, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
As soon as u ban one gun it opens the door to ban more.
this.

totalitarian tiptoe niggas.

smh though, & niggas really buying the mass shooting narratives huh?

funny. get told "you cant have guns" by people with all the guns. what could possible go wrong. no agendas here. its all for the safety of the people right? don't even entertain anything else other than what your spoon fed.

its simple. everyone bares arms. or nobody does. anything else is a recipe for disaster.

also, on a sidenote, you niggas talkin about "rights". rights are something you're inherently born with. allow anyone to dictate what your "rights" are & you give them authority over your being.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 03:59 PM   #48
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol

you understand that having to post this refutes the point i've bolded?
What?

Old 02-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #49
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Look at London. They have the amount of shootings in a year that NY has in a day. Take the guns out of the hands of the cops and the people may give theirs up too. As long as cops got guns, streets won't give up theirs and vice versa.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #50
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Look at London. They have the amount of shootings in a year that NY has in a day. Take the guns out of the hands of the cops and the people may give theirs up too. As long as cops got guns, streets won't give up theirs and vice versa.
Yo you’re fuckihg retarded
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:24 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
What?
yea i didn't put that across well. seemed CONCISE and dare i say, witty at the time of posting. but reading back its gobbledygook

it was an attempt to say australia wasn't as gun loving as america because they had one mass shooting and hung it up.
Old 02-24-2018, 06:36 PM   #52
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
its simple. everyone bares arms. or nobody does. anything else is a recipe for disaster.

I have to agree with this to a large extent and that's the position it finds itself in today.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:37 PM   #53
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
yea i didn't put that across well. seemed CONCISE and dare i say, witty at the time of posting. but reading back its gobbledygook

it was an attempt to say australia wasn't as gun loving as america because they had one mass shooting and hung it up.
Nah they had many more before that one, that was just the last straw.

Old 02-24-2018, 06:48 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You don’t understand the cultural climate of America brother witsworth
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:02 PM   #55
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
You don’t understand the cultural climate of America brother witsworth
I wouldn't expect to. I was just demonstrating that it is not without precedent.

As I said, I don't even disagree with the right to bear arms.

Old 02-24-2018, 07:05 PM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I should have said evidence of Americans properly banning something with good results lol forget how uncivilized we are sometimes
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #57
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Thanks. I was waiting for uterus pond
lmao legit reminded me of that field of ponds guy that posted here
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #58
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah that dude was inarguably worse than barcotic actually
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:58 PM   #59
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Nah they had many more before that one, that was just the last straw.
you sure? i know they slaughtered a bunch of aboriginals and shit, i guess it depends on the definition of mass shooting.

some people define it as when 3 or more people get shot in an incident.

like how people are defining "school shootings" as any time a gun goes off on school premises. when i read school shooting though im picturing columbine not a couple hoodlums running through the parking lot shooting at eachother after midnight
Old 02-24-2018, 08:10 PM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

aks and ars and even lame tacticool .22 mossberg plink semiautos are good for punching paper/fun and nothing else

i enjoy shooting them and their variants but would trash them in a heartbeat if it means safer school for my kid

sorry if you suck with a bolt action rifle