Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 08:14 PM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS/
THE EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: 'HORNS GO THROUGH BODIES' 666; THE BELLY OF THE BEAST/

I'm the ERADICATING EVISCERATION; THE ERADICATING DEVASTATION; THE ORC OF TIME/
I'LL DRINK PORK AND WINE WITH FORKS AND KNIVES: TO CONTORT THE RHYME FOR A FORCE OF RHYME/

Ruroni Kenshin -

The time has come; you're one with the sun; the time has sprung; the time has sprung/.?YOUMADBRO
I'm the time's infinity time's infinity; rhyme infinity; time's infinity; time's infinity; rhyme infinity..time'sinfinity#TOUGHPILLTOSWALLOW

I'm the mortar of rhyme; contorting a rhyme; forces of rhyme; contorting a rhyme; forces of rhyme/?.#FOUR
I'm the time's new roman; the vibe of motion; time's new roman; vibe of motion; time's new roman; vibe of motion#FUCKINGSENSELESS.?/#YOUMADBRO
Old 09-06-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Topic - Winter Storm

Winter storm; winter storm; everlasting winter storm; winter storm
Winter storm; winter storm; icy polar bears and penguins on glaciers
Old 09-07-2020, 03:38 PM   #3
Sinacog
Satan

Topic - The Seer

The seer with the sickest scorn; with the sickest horn
The sickest scorn; the sickest horn; wicked horns
I have killed zillions of angels and demons in the dimension of hell
Vain compel; the rage of hell; vain compel; the rage of hell
I sought scorn from God's thorn; rage horns
I sought scorn from God's thorn; rage horns
I killed a zillion angels and demons with a halo is screaming
I am the nether dimension seer; penetration seer
I sought scorn from the bible; the idle/idol
I sought scorn from the bible; the idle/idol
I am a golden calf; the penetrating knife
I am a golden calf; the penetrating knife
Old 09-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #4
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm KILLING PURPLE DRAGONS WITH SMOKE FROM MY NASAL PASSAGE: THE RAGE OF PASSION/
I'm the AGE OF PASSION; RAGE OF PASSION: I KILLED THE PURPLE DRAGON; WITH A ANEURYSM/

SINI -

I'm the nocturnal demon screaming; the nocturnal demon screaming; the nocturnal demon screaming/.#.?
I'm the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal demon; spawn of legion/
Old 09-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

The EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: WINTER HORNS: WINTER THORNS: WINTER HORNS/
WINTER HORNS; WINTER THORNS; I SPIT WINTER HORNS AND WINTER THORNS: SHARP/

I'm the SYNCHRONICITY OF THE SUN: SEAING WHAT'S SPUN: SEAING THE SUN/
I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS DEMONS: HALO IS SCREAMING: I BLEW THE DEVIL'S HORN/

Age -

Winter thorns; WINTER THORNS: EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS/
EVERLASTING WINTER HORNS: SINISTER METHOD: BLITZBERG WEAPONS ARE MASS EFFECTED/

I'm the NIGHT ANGEL; THE DAY ANGEL: I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS/
I'm the sinister seer; the wicked seer; I *SNAPPED* on the devil and he DISSAPEARED/
Old 09-10-2020, 10:40 PM   #6
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the NOCTURNAL DEMON: WITH WHITE LIGHT: WHITE DEMON EYES: WHITE LIGHT/
I SHOT LIGHT THROUGH A MONOLITH CATHEDRAL; KILLING DEMONS AND ANGELS/

I'm the termite from slavery; I KILLED BRAVERY WITH COURAGE AND A LION'S TAIL/TALE/
I'm the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil; I KILLED THE HOLY TRINITY IN A STEEPLE CATHEDRAL/

Blue -

Nothing.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #7
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain of pain; I'm insane/
I 'cut the cord' of a pharaoh; I am a sparrow shooting bows and arrows at pyramid tips/

I'm the singular syllable spitter; the single syllable spitter; the killable single syllable spitter/
I sang the song of goliath as a david; I poured sake on the floor; than broke the bottle on your head/
Old 09-11-2020, 09:55 AM   #8
Sinacog
Satan

Topical - Death

Once' upon a time there was a man who was 'NOTHING' he had 'NOTHING' I sought the light with darkness in a dark catharsis. I'm the killer of insects; the fulfillment of disrespect from the concealing of sinuous singular syllables. I'm the singular syllable killer; I KILLED A THOUSAND ANGELS AND DEMONS with SCREAMING HALO AND LEGIONS. When someone who was 'something' wanted to KILL ME; he was the devil. I verbally sodomized him and KILLED HIM WITH A BLADE. THE END.

Light Yagami -

There was once was a man in a shoe who lived in Peru.? And ate salad; he ate so much salad he became invalid. THE END.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:41 PM   #9
Sinacog
Satan

Aesop's Fable -

The Sheep in Wolf's Clothing; Loathing
I am a sheep in wolf's clothing; loathing
A wolf was creeping toward the sheep in wolf'c clothing
The wolf thought it was a actual wolf
The wolf bit the sheep in wolf's clothing
The wolf howled in the moonlight
Old 09-13-2020, 07:57 AM   #10
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm THE MAKER OF HEAVEN; THE MAKER OF LIGHT; THE MAKER OF HEAVEN; THE MAKER OF LIGHT/
THE FORSAKER OF HEAVEN; THE FORSAKER OF HEAVEN; I SHOT A MAC ELEVEN IN HEAVEN/

I'm the sentiment of EVIL; I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the maker of heaven; the maker of light/
I'm the forsaker of heaven; the forsaker of heaven; I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS; FORSAKING THE REVEREND/

Jaden -

I'm the forsaker of heaven; the forsaker of light; the forsaker of heaven; the forsaker of light#..?#WANTMORE/
I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the maker of heaven; the maker of light/.?

I'm the order of the phoenix; the order of what's love; the order of what's right/.
I'm the order of the phoenix; the order of the light; the order of what's right/
Old 09-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #11
Sinacog
Satan

I have eyes on the back of my head; sackrelgious munchkin you're dead/.~
This actress is dead; back up my lead; like getting stabbed in the back with a gun/.~

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the maker of heaven; the maker of light/.~
I'm the high and mighty sacrelgious star power journal slayer like your mom in college giving me a blowjob

I'm the nusense to prudence; the every ounce of respect; the every ounce of neglect/.~
I'm the negligent sinner; the bread winner; papa smurf killer like bread winner before dinner/.~

I'm the dopest rhymer from before alzhimers; before killers and thieves/?.
I'm the nine ouf of ten question mark winner; ten star ariskma killer/?.

I'm the death killer; the death wielder; I have a pen game insane like endsane/
I shot my way through the world; killed the demon of the world; it wasn't you yellow/

I'm the mouth of a serpent; a snake in the grass; I am nothing!
I KILLED YOU BEFORE TIME AND EXISTED; you never existed!

Before you go poppin' matics; and cocking backwards; think before the psychological trigger/
I'm a killer; a vulneral wizard; I split a blizzard with my mom; like were playing witches and wizards/

I'm the sentiment killer; the sentiment of rash; I KILLED A DRAGON OF REVELATION/
I am devestation; for I'll leave 'DRAGON ALL OVER THE WALLS' like FUCKING DONKEY/
Old 09-14-2020, 12:32 AM   #12
Sinacog
Satan

Jaden -

Marble slab ice cream; marble slab ice cream; slap ice cream/.?~
Marble slab ice cream; marble slab ice cream; I ate marble slab ice cream with pussy cream and ejaculation on my fingers/.?~

I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; the nusense of w(r)ap; the nusense of w(r)ap/?.
I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; the nusense of w(r)ap; the nusense of w(r)ap/?.

I'm the bottomless pit stinger; the bottomless pit stinger; the awesome stinger/.?~
I'm the bottomless pit stinger; the bottomless pit stinger; I stung your mom stingray with a poisonous sinister dart/..~

I'm the every ounce of respect; the neglect of your neck; the neglect of your neck/..~
I'm the chevy hitter; the bend vulneral wizard I ate a million blizzard's than shot mcCAIN?.~

I'm the sinister serpent; the sinister serpent; the administer of rhymes/
I'm KILLING IN WITH RHYMES: I KILLED MORE RHYMES THAN MULTI-SYLLAIC RHYMES/

I shot through fallopian tubes; and ovaries; gumption erupted with solar seas/
In a cauldron of fire; a cauldron of water to evaporate calicifer's flame/

I'm the blood on the walls of my mother; meaning I fucked her wearing no rubber/
I'm a rubix cube of confusion; the colors of a rainbow is what I predict; like you improving/

I'm nauseous with raps; I have the strap/strap meaning a shot blast will blast your whip/
I took a sip of sprite with poignant lips; than laughed my ass off; and swallowed gumption to fight corruption of a fucking numbskull#AKAME/
Old 09-14-2020, 12:44 AM   #13
Sinacog
Satan

Sweet Pea -

I'm the vulneral wizard; the vulneral wizard; the vulneral wizard/.?#YOUMADBRO
I'm the vulneral wizard; the vulneral wizard; I killed chinchilla; dropped kicked your momma down a well; than gave my 2 cents?.

I'm down at the bottom of a lake; sucking baked goods; sucking baked goods; sucking baked goods?.#YOUMADBRO
I shot my way through a tube steak; than ate at your mom's funeral; ate at your mom's funeral; I said I ate at your mom's funeral?.#YOUMADBRO

I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; I'm the nusense of w(r)ap/.?
I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; I'm the nusense of w(r)ap; I literally am the nusense of w(r)ap/.?#YOUMADIDIOT

I'm the solid snake winner; the solid snake winner; the solid snake winner?.#YOUMADIDIDIOT
I'm the solid snake winner; the solid snake winner; the solid snake winner?#YOUMADBRO

I'm the serpent in the grass; worthless with a laugh; worthless with a laugh; worthless with a laugh/
I'm cuming with a HARD COCK on the CHOPPING BLOCK; 'CUTTING IT' LIKE A JIHADIST/

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; I have destucto disk for a fucking flick/
Sucking dick? More like munching carpet; I have a carpet bomb like Vietnam/

I'm shooting my way through fortres's and castles; and you'rs wasn't LIGHT/
I AM PLIGHT: I AM PLIGHT; 'where the wild things are' is where I fucked my mom/

I'm the credence of light; the iredesent sky; the plight of night/
THE STAR IN THE SKY; I'm the NORTH STAR IN THE SKY; YOUR THE SOUTH STAR IN THE SKY/
Old 09-14-2020, 12:53 AM   #14
Sinacog
Satan

Sini -

I SHOT #SHOTGLASS WITH PIONEER BARS: THAN *ATE* TUBESTEAK LIKE MARS AND VENUS/.?~
I'm the study of bars like ancient Egyptian sex; asherah pole?.

AJ The Menace -

I'm as serene as the sun; serene as the sun; serene as the sun; I am gepetto/
I am the metal pitchfork with sick force; I'm as clever as a fox; clever as a serpent; clever as a devil/
Old 09-14-2020, 07:38 AM   #15
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the sunshine in the sunshine/
I'm the sunshine; I CARVED MY NICHE ON THE TREE OF LIGHT; THE SERPENT OF EAZEN/

I'm the sunshine of sunshine; the sunshine of sunshine; I KILL ANGELS AND DEMONS/
A HALO IS SCREAMING; I POURED SAKE FOR A SWORD: and POPPED YOU WITH A GUN/

I'm the sunshine; the sunshine; I'm the omnipotent omniscient omnificent being/
I'm the sunshine serene; I TOOK THE TUSK OF A ELEPHANT; AND STABBED HIM IN THE BRAIN#AELEPHANTNEVERFORGETS/

I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the moonlight; the moonlight/
I'm the soon bright sunshine; I sought socrates; AIR/HEIR/ISTOTLE/ a pair of apostles/

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; I sought night than sought daylight/
I'm the potent rhymer; the potent rhymer; I SOUGHT DOPE RHYMES; BOOK DOPAMINE RHYMES#DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT/

I'm the maker of heaven; I'm the maker of light; I'm the singing of sunshine/
I'm the singing of sunshine; I sought nines and bought nines for con crime/

I'm the sonnet of rapper; the sonnet of zapper; the sonnet of rapper; the sonnet of zapper/
I'm the french revolution; the solution; I sought clarity; than sought vulgarity like sincerity/

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the sought of sunshine/
I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine/

I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine/
I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; I'm the sunshine; bum rhyme/

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the maker of heaven; the maker of light/
I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the maker of heaven; the maker of light/
Old 09-15-2020, 07:09 AM   #16
Sinacog
Satan

The Sea- AJ The Menace

The sea; the ocean waves'; the sea; the ocean waves'
The sea; the ocean waves' the sea; the ocean waves'
The sea; the ocean waves'; the water of pristine and serene
The sea; the ocean waves'; the water of pristine and serene
The ocean is pristine and serene; pristine and serene
The ocean water; the oceans' water; pristine and serene
The ocean water is pristine and serene; the ocean water is pristine and serene
The ocean water is pristine and serene; the ocean harbor is pristine and serene
The ocean water's is ocean slaughter; sharks with fish
The ocean water's is ocean slaughter; sharks with fish
Ocean waters' ocean waters; ocean waters; ocean waters
Ocean waters; ocean waters; ocean waters; ocean waters
Ocean waters; pristine and serene; ocean waters; pristine and serene
Ocean waters; pristine and serene; ocean waters; pristine and serene
Ocean waters; ocean slaughter; ocean water; ocean slaughter
Ocean waters; ocean slaughter; ocean water; ocean slaughter
Ocean waters; ocean waves; ocean water; ocean waves
Ocean waters; ocean waves; ocean water; ocean waves
Old 09-15-2020, 07:13 AM   #17
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon Horns -

Dragon horns; dragon horns; dragon horns; dragon horns
Dragon horns; dragon horns; dragon horns; dragon horns
Dragon dragonist with horns; dragon dragonist with horns
Dragon dragonist with horns; dragon dragonist with horns
Dragon serpent; dragon serpent; dragon serpent; dragon serpent
Dragonist serpent; dragonist serpent; dragonist serpent; dragonist serpent
Dragon serpents; dragon serpents; dragon serpents; dragon serpents
Dragon serpents; dragon serpents; dragon serpents; dragon serpents
Red dragon of fire; red dragon of fire; red dragon of fire; red dragon of fire
Red dragon of fire; Red dragon of fire; Red dragon of fire; Red dragon of Fire
Old 09-15-2020, 07:17 AM   #18
Sinacog
Satan

Synchronicty -

There once was a demon; splendor and travesty
There once was a demon; splendor and travesty
I am your majesty from the arch bishop of lordship
I killed serpents with worthless serpents; worthless serpents
I am a demon serpent; I killed a zillion angels and demons
A halo is screaming; a halo is screaming; a halo is screaming
I scorched hell's flame with hell's tongue; hell's tongue
I scorched hell's flame with hell's tongue; hell's tongue
Hell's tongue; hell's tongue; hell's tongue; hell's tongue
Hell's tongue; hell's tongue; hell's tongue; hell's tongue
The demon met a woman of pristine and serene
The demon met a woman of pristine and serene
The demon had the holy spirit; the holy spirit
The woman loved the holy spirit; the holy spirit
The holy spirit protected the woman; protected the woman
The demon had the holy spirit; and had sex with the woman
Old 09-15-2020, 07:19 AM   #19
Sinacog
Satan

Swag and Flow -

Sinister serpent; sinister serpent; sinister serpent; sinister serpent
I KILLED ANGELS AND DEMONS; A HALO IS SCREAMING
I SCORCHED HELL'S FLAME WITH HELL"S FLAME
I SCORCHED HELL'S FLAME WITH HELL"S FLAME
I KILLED HELL"S FLAME; I KILLED HELL'S FLAME
I KILLED HELL'S FLAME; I KILLED HELL'S FLAME
I'm the scorching hell's flame; hell's flame
I'm the scorching hell's flame; hell'f flame
I am hell's flame; I am hell's flame
I am hell's flame;' I am hell's flame
Old 09-15-2020, 07:22 AM   #20
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm the KARMA BLASTING FROM THE ARMISTICE: I CARVED MY NICHE' IN A FUCKING BITCH/
LUCK AND CHANCE: FLIP IT ON A COIN: AND ANOINT THE POINT OF GETTING ANYTHING YOU WANT; SENTIMENT OF SOUGHT/

SCORCHING HELL'S FLAME: SCORCHING HELL'S FLAME; SCORCHING HELL'S FLAME/
SCORCHING HELL'S FLAME: I SCORCHING HELL"S FLAME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FLAME/

Age -

I'm the cenobite pen' dragon; in-breeded dragon from the red wagon of dragon/
I'm the deathly dragon; I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS WITH A HALO IS SCREAMING/

I'm the north star; the north star; the north star; the north star/
I'm the north star; I KILLED ENDLESS SENTIMENT OF RASH WITH SENTIMENT OF SLASH/
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1