Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2023, 12:28 PM   #35
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default @Diode @everyone @judge @rock someone informed about recent events direct Amen to Rican's update Discussion thread so ament doesnt' worldwide fuck for Pharaohs Morning NonPoker "elabs? for zaddys archives of throwaways lol - plz stop plz stop am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
So emcee squared is Pharaohs

Got it
And me of course, you old, slow mulatt0. lol. me, larz, pharaohz got fasssst hands buddy fast.
Ask uni and fucking gayBL0 hal0 who trollllled the legendaroy fuck out of voters by going so many lines
lke every good troll here bored
ans and blue since like 20
haha
b4 that zuch for blue
now i ride him harder than lars evrerrrrr researched zuch or kungs or u nkow what. it was social media eviction lol. lars is all over it. too bad HoL will drop from ANYERHWERE THE FUCKING WIRE IM AN EDITOR FpR UR manly Sports wife whos a better fucking athlete than you "amen" right aj and....
mr. god wow i am high/tired forgettyour real name 4 the closer ask aero right? jk ask RB WHICH GETS THE NEW SINACOG AUDIO 12.5 MIN BAROUT LOL JK ITS A FAKE POLL ILL SHARE TOO HERE CUZ ITS A DOUBLE SITE FAKE OUT FOR LARSZ HUUUUGE THROBBING EGO ROST PIC COCK FOR OUR FINALE LOL
of course,. not gay or sexual, ehem masochistic ali'ie guys, anyway
real name on tip of toung like artifice was on the witty chat before heand blue BOTH REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GAY LIKE USER LOL i was so joking guys olike eferything bagz joking but blue and witty really were curious cuz they again, like you amen, settled,. SETTLED in life. settled in wife. least u fuckin ghad a wife and family unlke loser addicst like @BodySnatchers fucking @2tripple0 cyhper troll alius no wait that was @Mr. J with teh proper TAG-- wowwwww amen @R1CAN POLLZ would Sm0kke u like the weed you never let your fucking YEAH LOLLL RIGHT LARS/BLUE VOUCCCCHHERED PRIVLEDGED PRIVATE SCHOOL U WANT THIS IN LEAGUE 23 CLASSIC/> LOL DOM DOES.
DOMES HUNGRY ALLEN EVEN FUCKING POSSUM MAC
U KNO YEAN 2ND TAG
TOP 3 POSSUMZ CURRENTLY NOT ALL TIME LARZ LOL
1-AJ FOR FUFKING SURE SINCE BLADED ABN BLUE GHOSTRITE HALF HIS BS LONGBAR BULLSHIT
2- ME CLEAAARRLYYYYYYY HAHAHHAHA
AND OF CORUSE MAC HERE LYING IN THE WEEDS- JHAHAH FUCK U MAC U COULD BEAT UNIVERSE IF YOU WERENT EATING COLERD CEREAL WITH FUCKING BITS OF LUCKY CHARM WITTY @Candy !!!! ~
ALIAS ROAST MUCH WHEN U GUESS ALI- U SHOULDA KNOW THINS SHIT YOU COP-DEFENDING THIS IS A PSYCH CHRISSIS ASK MUFF AND @SANDRA AND @SERFANT jERNALIZT god would i quickclick a link or wall for it yep im the egoless editor i do w/e the fuck i want LARS BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN KEEP ME IN CHECK TONITE LARS I WATN big
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig words that all rhyme w/ next line unliek my prose shit ahahhaha
i can oh well yep AI from RB audio guy AND evic haha uni inspired tho and we faked- a rican nooooo rican had 12 NOT bobby of course capped properly. hahha
capped blue and unis OM specifiiiicaly for @MaCe lol
who trolls alllllmost as good as @Exis and scripter did/do still.~yeah it's funnier NOT-to artifice-rememb. ur reallll funny fitting FIRST name and maybe 1 more wife joke (she helped blue pay the big mortgae lol...blue spent it all on stripclub and coke w kung whos OLD and has a Whole In his Nose ... lol yea for emcee's sex stuff b4 larz drops all about the anticipation, teasing, so muchhhh non gayyyyyyy Discord) NON GAY teasing and wordsmith masochistm god no one will click aj and pharahos 12.5 minuts gotta fucking cut it or re-do.
i hate emcee's life pharas not BAD PRETTY COOL GUY NOW NOT AFRAID TO REVEAL HES A LOSER WHT A JERZY LOL BAD CHIN and something.
~
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote