White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

as for the whole penis thing @Witty and @uh-oh

man, worst dick story i have is this..
i was shaving and trimming up my facial hair. decided i wanted to make the rest of my body nice and smooth for the ladies/or the one i was with at the time anyway. i decided to remove the guard from my beard and mustache trimmer, (i kept one for facial and one for body hair guys) so that i could get a nice low cut on my everything from neck down.

the shape up job was going well until i came to the below the belt area. without getting to much into details here on a prominantly male board.. the no guard clippers pinched me somehwere rather sharply and cause a lot of bleeding.

the bleeding wouldnt stop. i had to litterally go to the hospital because i thought i sliced a bad vein or something. told the nurse that i cut my dick off with my clippers -should have seen the look on her face. they immediately took me in the back. by the time the doctor showed up -the bleeding had stopped though from applying pressure with whatever the nurse had given me a towel or something. it was pretty much just embarrassing all the way around.
Old 03-13-2015, 07:11 PM   #62
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea witty that happened to me too, not on my dick but my PUBIS region. thought i had herpes. it was unpoppable tho, like the size of a pencil eraser, like a BOIL.

turns out it was an ingrown hair tho, ended up LANCING IT and it was all blood tho. i was expecting nastiness like puss and shit. but nah.

and i posted on PR about it i'm sure.

I'M OPEN WITH MY LIFE.

thats why i despise aliases and weirdo shit. just be yourselves
Lmao, I remember mine vividly, I was about 14, I was in my room with this girl I was seeing, the growth had been going for a couple of weeks, I tried ignoring it and it only entered my mind when I was pissing. It scared me, I was a young and foolish child, I genuinely thought it was aids dick @Bagsworth Bentley @Batty @anime_boners (where did he go? :( ) so anyway me and this girl were kissing or something and my dick got hard and then I felt liquid running down it, so I ran to the bathroom and it had burst and I just stood above the toilet, looking at my penis seeping with puss, and it looked like it was crying, it looked sad...and I nearly cried too.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #63
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@Genocide I read 'I was shaving' and stopped...I will read further if you can guarantee your story does not involve a mutilated penis.

I just can't.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #64
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I immediately regret questionimg the credibility of the posts itt

Please go back to robbing people fuckin bitches an beatin people up

Smh. Repulsive bros.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:17 PM   #65
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagsworth Bentley View Post
I immediately regret questionimg the credibility of the posts itt

Please go back to robbing people fuckin bitches an beatin people up

Smh. Repulsive bros.
bitch plz.

acting like your dick been perfect ur whole life.

I'M FUCKING ON TO YOU.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:19 PM   #66
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

No bro. I have dark dick tales.

But tell them.about the butt stuff witty.....tell them
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:20 PM   #67
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagsworth Bentley View Post
No bro. I have dark dick tales.

But tell them.about the butt stuff witty.....tell them
But...I don't want to.

I'm scared.

:(

Old 03-13-2015, 07:34 PM   #68
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bbixihio got gud 1
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:35 PM   #69
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if you havent caught loose nutsack skin in a pair of hair/beard clippers i don't trust you as a man
Old 03-13-2015, 07:57 PM   #70
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
if you havent caught loose nutsack skin in a pair of hair/beard clippers i don't trust you as a man
Lol fact

But yo i been 100 in this thread
Whoever lying shame on u
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:06 PM   #71
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Lmaooo. This conversation should not be had.

I'm pretty sure every niggas clipped their dick and/or balls unless you're a redneck faggot who doesn't manscape.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:31 PM   #72
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Fun facts
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:16 PM   #73
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I used to steal Sir Arthur Conan Doyle short stories and use them for my 8th grade language arts class.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:18 AM   #74
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol @ vulgar biting his whole life
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:25 AM   #75
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

When the discussion reaches the DOGS AND PEANUT BUTTER territory, somebody mention me and I will be back.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:21 AM   #76
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

I gave my dog steroids for itchiness, using peanut butter on a spoon
@Batty

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 03:39 AM   #77
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I forever keep it a pound with you all, I shit myself at last years office Christmas party... I'd had bubbleguts ALL FUCKING DAY but been toilet so many times I thought it was finished by the night time. We had all gone to this fancy place/hotel where the theme was Mouiin Rouge so everyone dressed like a slut or a boss, right?

after the main meal, I went to go outside for a cigarette, realised I had none so I started walking to find a store... Walked maybe ten minutes from the place, decided to give up and turn round (it was December, cold, all the work peeps were back there) when I started feeling another toilet trip coming on...

Felt like the world wanted to squeeze it's way out my ass...

I started walking back quickly, trying to make it to he venue and toilets inside...

A little bit came out, not much, I figured I'd just throw my boxers off in a bin in the bathroom once back... CARRY ON AND ENJOY MY NIGHT...

Then a little more squeaked out, my stomachs going crazy at this point, wanting to release EVERYTHING at once, but I'm resisting... MY STOMACHS GROWLING LIKE FUCK at this point

Then suddenly BOOM! the red seas were done parting, out it came like a gushing biblical downpour or runny soft shit... I didn't know what to do, I had to get back to the venue as I didn't know any of these street names etc... My phone is going crazy at this point, everyone's ringing me from the party to find out we're I was! FUCK!

Eventually I get to the venue and call Mrs Lars (who's at home) tell her to call me a cab and explain what's happened to her... The cab eventually arrives, I sit in the back --- silent ---- like a peado file who has just been arrested... I didn't speak for the entire journey home! I'm sat in back with this waft of stale odourous shit and nowhere to look but at the back of the seat infront of me wondering what i'm gonna do/say if he brings up the fact his car stinks to high heavens of my faeces looooooool

The smell of my own shit filled the cab. The guy must have known. he just has to have known. it was blatabntly obvious. lol I was in a suit stinking of ass and diarrhoea. Disgusting. He drops me home after like a 30 min journey and I'm like... "Cheers mate!" Exiting politely, as you do

I get in my own front door, relieved as FUCK, thinking ive made it and escaped the worst situation of my entire life... and my mother in law and wife's best friend have come over to say hello to Mrs Lars... Worst night in a while I swear to you hahaha!

Last edited by sral; 03-14-2015 at 08:56 AM.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:11 AM   #78
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
damn okay, on the estate where I grew up (not naming where) theres a heavy gang presence. you get taken in by the elders when you're like... 10 maybe? and you become part of the MF Juniors. The older guys look out for you, give you money to run errands, pick up a package at place A and take it place B, if you have any shit the elders sort it out. Everyone knows everyone from the block. The MF crew are slightly older than the juniors, say 15-20, they do the most dirt. Petty theft of quad bikes, cars, weed grows, break ins - most shit you can think up. The majority of them either have minor charges or zero. Anyway above them is the MF Seniors, made up of twenty year olds to mid twenties etc. these guys are the OGs if you like, they call the shots, everyone beneath them reports to these guys, you don't act unless they say so. That's the environment I use to fuck with, ended up in a turf war or sorts between us and rivals across the city. I got mixed up in a crazy confrontation one day, maybe ten or more of us either side? this one dude in particular got the better of me, had me pinned down, put a knife into my mouth sideways then punched down onto it. I've facial scars across my mouth, upper and lower, that's why I grow my beard out to cover them. You can see them if you find any pics/vids where I'm clean shaven. I took 126 stitches, inside and out, to fix my face. I had a huge blood clot in my mouth that I thought was part of my tongue as it was happening, kept shit in my mouth the whole time. Eventually one of my boys saw what was happening, hit the guy to get him off me, then once I was up I stamped down on his windpipe and he needed reconstructive surgery as a result. Crazy shit. My boy who saved me is my best man at my wedding in 2 1/2 weeks. Friend for fucking life, that's my blood, I'd literally kill for him. Don't ever think I'm soft, I got heart like a motherfucker. I'm not proud of it, I was a teenager then, I've moved out to the sticks here now a world away from where I grew up but it's just the other side of town, the difference between the two areas is insane. that's on my wife
old pic, but you can see the fold/scar to the left side of this pic/right side of my face

the same scar runs to past the bottom of my lip on the left side my face (in the pic) - its fainter, but you can make out the slight pink colour difference

no idea what i was doing here lol the cut to my bottom lip is clearer in this one though

Last edited by sral; 03-14-2015 at 05:15 AM.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:47 AM   #79
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

fuck it, i'll go in...

when i was deep into addiction, my one boy worked as manager at a charity shop. we'd be doing lines at his place of work all day in the office, my boy @MMLP will vouch

we set up a fake raffle the one day, i was on the till charging ppl £1 a strip... we collected up like £40-50 over the course of a day and spent the whole lot on drugs that evening

he announced the winner at his work the next day, said some old bitch volunteer had won and gave her a giant teddy bear someone had donated to them

thats got to be one of my lowest points ever

emb chills just writing it
Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #80
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

not me, but another friend of mine, when we were like 13-14 used to mess around with this dirty chick

just feeling her boobs and fingering her, light kiddie shit...

anyway they used to go down this place that was like an old sewage works with tunnels

he told me they were down there this one day and he was fingering fuck outta here with the quickness, his hand slipped out and dipped into the sewage beneath them

he continued to finger this broad regardless like fuck it, thought nothing of it

YEARS AND YEARS later im talking now, we hear this bitch has developed cysts on her ovaries and all sorts of shit lol

she goes to the docs because of the pain and has no idea whats up... ends up needing a hysterectomy or some shit where they remove all her reproductive organs and tell her she will never be able to have kids

to this DAY I still clown him saying he's the reason she can never reproduce loooooool

theres only about 3-4 of us who know that tale

straight nasty shit yo ahahahahahaha