Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2019, 01:09 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default she l]]\bum rushes me when im drunk and want to k. she stops me b4 i say what i want to say to the girls at therush at the door

i statar to speak what i see

some gilr

shel'l not mlie me a tatlla. not mu kinda kgirl

but she deceided

i the 40-F degreee night
sue decided wshe wanna take are of em

me

sue ajwnan take care

she wana do mu idsyers
o dpmt know why
i dont care
i guess
she wanna take are fofe me
fror he rsown easons
Old 02-20-2019, 01:10 AM   #2
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

i gott tis moneh
i said
iifine
ll.I WILL PA Y FR U
sehs samedid

mi will
taekek care fof su

i wanes on the ocena

in
i was on te cean
ckocean

ok

she wnana
take care
ok

i as not

but
she want to
so
i said
ok
the mone
Old 02-20-2019, 01:12 AM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

shesaidit
ibelivedher
Old 02-20-2019, 01:15 AM   #4
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

@big baby

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:36 AM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

this some poet laureate type shit
Old 02-20-2019, 06:42 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I rpis the hrad cero bars, fcuk it, cool adn im cirsp
Os im sratight fucknig retraded, tahst stpidu as sith
Old 02-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
i statar to speak what i see

some gilr

shel'l not mlie me a tatlla. not mu kinda kgirl

but she deceided

i the 40-F degreee night
sue decided wshe wanna take are of em

me

sue ajwnan take care

she wana do mu idsyers
o dpmt know why
i dont care
i guess
she wanna take are fofe me
fror he rsown easons
dont remember writing this at all

WE OUT HERE

i sent this to her and she was all like

HEARTZ
HEARTZ
HEARTZ
HEARTZ
<3
<3
<3
my timeline going oom oom booom!

my kind a irlz9zz03
Old 02-20-2019, 08:59 AM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
i gott tis moneh
i said
iifine
ll.I WILL PA Y FR U
sehs samedid

mi will
taekek care fof su

i wanes on the ocena

in
i was on te cean
ckocean

ok

she wnana
take care
ok

i as not

but
she want to
so
i said
ok
the mone
YOU CANT AFFORD THIS LEVEL OF DRUNK

WERE IN A DIFFERENT KINDA FAME NOW LIL BITCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O6duDDkhis
Old 02-20-2019, 09:00 AM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

i be like , drunk, talking to god and shit. i be like

yo God
YO
yo it's me, ya #1
hey yea its immo the buddhist temple walking in golf flames.

its ya boy

yo G weezy, can a nigga get another pack or what?
ya boy not tryna starve out here
we got girls to feed

YO G WEEZY

imma need it
Old 02-20-2019, 09:01 AM   #10
Immolate
I'm UPset

i be drunk as fuck, talking to god in the woods

YO GOD

YA BOY NEED THAT $100K ON GOD
u want me to talk to these girls right? take care of em?
do your work?

god's #1 son

well then imma need that pack on God.

we out here in the woods talking to G sleazy
Old 02-20-2019, 09:01 AM   #11
Immolate
I'm UPset

we're in a different kinda fame now........

she loves me
she loves me

i dont get it

i just be out here drunk as fuck, yelling at god and she come around like "na yell at me inst"

yeah AIGHT
Old 02-20-2019, 09:03 AM   #12
Immolate
I'm UPset

i tell them boys, shut the fuck up or i swear to god
ill turn your face into what a grapefruit i eat for breakfast looks like

REAL FUCKING RED AND TART

that boy heard me, he never came back to town.
how =you claim gang your whole life but on the set, u still cant fight??????????
i press that nigga he left the whole town. maybe i took it too far? i liked the kid
U CANT DO THAT THO
Old 02-20-2019, 09:04 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

i still owe money to the money to the money i owe
i never thought about love when i thought about home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfySK7CLEEg
Old 02-20-2019, 09:04 AM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

i kinda threw up in my cup and drank it cuz it was 90% alcohol 10% vomit

imma gross ass nigga.

im talking GROSS, like GDP.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:19 AM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

diode: "rah rah rah"
booth: 'wan wan wan'
uh oh: "ROOF ROOF ROOF"

yea yeah yeah bitch aight im lil baby
Old 02-20-2019, 10:24 AM   #16
Immolate
I'm UPset

Thumbs down

Quote:
diode: "rah rah rah"
booth: 'wan wan wan'
uh oh: "ROOF ROOF ROOF"

yea yeah yeah bitch aight im lil baby
wan wan wan yea bitch im lil baby

SHE SHUT THE FUCK UP TONIGHT
i told her, this is how it is: the system only dreams in total darkness. why are you hiding from me? I am GOD. You are in a different kinda fame now, girl. All night you are talking to GOD. I can't explain it any other way

and she shut the fuck up

FINALLY

SHE SHUT THE FUCK UP

GOOD

PAPA getting real angry, and she knows
she knows

papa said, girl if you dont quiet it right now. girrrrl i sear im gonna seer. i sear it. im gonna cut the checks off, im gonna make you die out here broke and alone, OR, YOU CAN SHUT THE FUK UP AN D LET MET TAKE CARE OF U

yr choice
Old 02-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #17
Immolate
I'm UPset

god she is so pretty and fucking ruthless jesus christ. jesus christ is she pretty fucking hell. and she wanna battle

but i battle

i really do

she not used to boys going toe for toe wit her lmao. she not used to boys being a couple feet taller than her and saying SHUT THE FUCK UP but she always wanted it and now she got it.

so stfu
Old 02-20-2019, 10:27 AM   #18
Immolate
I'm UPset

na for real STFU

or post your address, swear to god we pull up

ANYBODY DOUBT IT POST YOUR ADDY

it is road trip time \\\\\\

na i aint gonna pull up on boys thats gay. but

BUTT

thank u guys for listening. i cant believe i already found a new girl who's a trillion bucks. i really love her id post pics but itd hurt too much

MARY YOU FUCKING EVIL SLUT GENIUS
Old 02-20-2019, 10:27 AM   #19
Immolate
I'm UPset

drunken immo threads on god
Old 02-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #20
Immolate
I'm UPset

womp womp. Hi MARY.

she just graduated to a different kinda fame. u boys will never know

<3 st. mary now