Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2019, 07:24 PM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

now, back to the thread. I'd really like some input from someone who's actually watched a vid or two.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:26 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Mods close thread and name change chyeah to Disclaimer
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:43 PM   #23
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
now, back to the thread. I'd really like some input from someone who's actually watched a vid or two.
I did

The most recent 2 actually. I watched the Merkel one, thought it was a joke

Like, this with more effort

And the next one

And read the channel description/description on the vids

I've just been so brainwashed that I never once saw Angela Merkel buffering as strange. I think I'm a lost cause
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:00 PM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I did

The most recent 2 actually. I watched the Merkel one, thought it was a joke

Like, this with more effort

And the next one

And read the channel description/description on the vids

I've just been so brainwashed that I never once saw Angela Merkel buffering as strange. I think I'm a lost cause
why in these instances if it is a buffering issue, it's only the face and not the body, background as well?

Old 02-19-2019, 08:06 PM   #25
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
why in these instances if it is a buffering issue, it's only the face and not the body, background as well?
You misunderstand. I mean Merkel herself buffering. I guess it just never set off any alarms for me
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don’t you research this?

I don’t call your views low IQ as a troll, I do because of shit like this. You don’t research anything you talk about. You read an article and use fake math, stats and evidence to back it up and then call people uninformed.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 08:16 PM   #27
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Why don’t you research this?

I don’t call your views low IQ as a troll, I do because of shit like this. You don’t research anything you talk about. You read an article and use fake math, stats and evidence to back it up and then call people uninformed.
You're free to believe what you wish

Old 02-19-2019, 08:21 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I feel like I have much to say about this. But now the topic is no longer the topic

So I will watch.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:22 PM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You're free to believe what you wish
You’re basing things off of personal opinions of how things could work and never looking for how things actually work. Why bother even doing anything then? How does this fulfill you in any way?

Look into how compression algorithms work with video encoding/decoding. It’s not that complicated. She stutters while the background is okay because of the algorithms use of frames (still areas through a set of frames vs moving objects)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

To disprove that chyeah, show me an example where more than one camera is used at an event where this happens and give correlation between the video output.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #31
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
To disprove that chyeah, show me an example where more than one camera is used at an event where this happens and give correlation between the video output.

had you addressed me in this tone initially I may have engaged, but you did not. I don't know which video you're referencing so let me know and we can discuss in a civil manner.

Old 02-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #32
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Way to ruin a good thread knuck
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:49 PM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Way to ruin a good thread knuck
Lmao
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 08:50 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
had you addressed me in this tone initially I may have engaged, but you did not. I don't know which video you're referencing so let me know and we can discuss in a civil manner.
Any of them. You need multiple cases of evidence to come to a conclusion. If you can’t proof any to be valid and your theory goes against the grain than you cannot claim your theory as valid.

Facts and logic are not opinions.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 08:56 PM   #35
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Any of them. You need multiple cases of evidence to come to a conclusion. If you can’t proof any to be valid and your theory goes against the grain than you cannot claim your theory as valid.

Facts and logic are not opinions.
I don't need anything. I have my opinion as you have yours. If what I believed was fact, I wouldn't be presenting it for discussion. As I've said, you're free to believe what you wish.

Old 02-19-2019, 08:59 PM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I don't need anything. I have my opinion as you have yours. If what I believed was fact, I wouldn't be presenting it for discussion. As I've said, you're free to believe what you wish.
You aren’t though. I’m discussing it with you. You’re ignoring it because it doesn’t align with your opinion.

Why bother sharing this and opening a discussion if you don’t want to actually talk about it? Or were you just feeling inadequate today and wanted a handful of woke fags here to yes and you for a page or two?

My opinion is a counter argument based on logical truths, why won’t you disprove what I’m saying if you’re going to call it an equally valid opinion?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 09:09 PM   #37
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
You aren’t though. I’m discussing it with you. You’re ignoring it because it doesn’t align with your opinion.

Why bother sharing this and opening a discussion if you don’t want to actually talk about it? Or were you just feeling inadequate today and wanted a handful of woke fags here to yes and you for a page or two?

My opinion is a counter argument based on logical truths, why won’t you disprove what I’m saying if you’re going to call it an equally valid opinion?

lol You are not discussing the video

a counter argument is not needed because I am not arguing my opinion or the matter.

I'm not here to disprove you.

You're needing purpose right now I see. You're searching for some sort of validity within yourself by attempting to match wits with me. It could have been a topic on pop tarts and you would have acted as you have. Whatever happened to you today, I am sorry.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:10 PM   #38
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

I’m ready to talk abut the actual thread topic again whenever you’re ready chyeah
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
lol You are not discussing the video

a counter argument is not needed because I am not arguing my opinion or the matter.

I'm not here to disprove you.

You're needing purpose right now I see. You're searching for some sort of validity within yourself by attempting to match wits with me. It could have been a topic on pop tarts and you would have acted as you have. Whatever happened to you today, I am sorry.
Nothing happened to me today weirdo

I’m like this with every thread, with everybody. You could never match wits with me, I simply engage with people to try to better them. Whether that means schooling a lesser or practicing debating tactics with equals

The videos are stutters and artifacting. I discussed this. I discredited what you’re trying to say is something it isn’t. If you disagree with facts and logic, you need to back that up or admit you’re initial post was stupid.

You look like a fool otherwise. If you like lookijg like a fool that’s fine I suppose. But don’t try to deflect your lack of knowledge and critical thinking to my boarding habits lmao.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-19-2019, 09:18 PM   #40
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
I’m like this with every thread, with everybody.
pardon me if I didn't or don't notice. Now excuse me, I've got things to do

Tags
knuck fire crotch distortion, large chin glitch