Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 AM   #21
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

congratulations. GOD JUST FOLLOWED U
Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 AM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

<check notifications>

God Followed YOu
Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 AM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

oh damn yr life bouta change a hellovalot huh

YEESH
Old 02-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

x

Last edited by Immolate; 02-20-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:39 AM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

x

Old 02-20-2019, 10:41 AM   #26
Immolate
I'm UPset

Old 02-22-2019, 11:52 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

thanks for hanging out guys. if yr wondering, im still talking to the girl from my very last post. she's getting to know me and me her. and im spending a lot of time with a crab fisherman from alaska, who misses being a captain. we drink a lot more and we cook really good food from small european countries who focus on supplying their men with food to cure hangovers

we eating a lot of joints & cartiledge over here
Old 02-22-2019, 11:53 PM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

and fat 50 year old bitches cooking us pot roasts and shit while we say shut up i love you
Old 02-23-2019, 12:15 AM   #29
Immolate
I'm UPset

also i sent some rude txt to my ex gf that i thought id marry and make art w for the rest of my life but it wasnt my fault

cuz i said hey u know i love u, it aint work out but thats ok. this girl sends me back 9" dick picks of her model bf (shes a model)

so i went kinda crazy

like an idiot

but i meant everything i said. i wasnt acting tough.

the next morning i felt stupid just cuz i SOUNDED tough

but i knew i meant everything i said. and so did she.

she has seen me pull up when she does shit like this, and i pressed the stupid little white blonde boy and he knew it and i knew it, if he said one god damn word i was gonna Tyson his face

so he just walked away and she looked and i looked and i almost kissed her at the melrose shop where she was selling $800 pieces of $5 clothing with her name.

and i said.
'yea. so why then?'

and she said

'so why then arent you here?'

shucks. she got me there.

i did just pull up, but im not there like she wants it
Old 02-23-2019, 12:16 AM   #30
Immolate
I'm UPset

i can rap about that stuff

i can rap about that, FUCK

shit

aight thanks guys. i got the solution

all my new rap songs just gonna be about my time with girls. crack dealers, crack user girls. prostitute girls, prostitute girls who were alive and thriving. prostitute girls who were dying.

punk rock chicks
liberals
conservative chicks
red heads with herpes

i can rap again

ill be back
Old 02-23-2019, 12:16 AM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

thats what made u guys like me in the first place
Old 02-23-2019, 12:18 AM   #32
Immolate
I'm UPset

A Star date poems coming your way in the next 6 months. give me time, cuz im gonna have to adjust to this. and adjust my cash flow and drugs
Old 02-23-2019, 12:20 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

thank you for putting up with my drunken non sensical LIES

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE
Old 02-23-2019, 12:22 AM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkWUIZ3vtFY

Big Fish Stories