White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Trump declares his Wall a National Emergency in hopes of gaining access to billions that congress is against him recieving..

So this will go to the courts and i think its gonna be really interesting to see how this plays out. If im honest i just dont see trump getting his way. Hes already got a lot of people rallying against him. Heres a link.. Just thought you would be interested in this folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/u...ncy-trump.html
Old 02-16-2019, 05:47 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i love how somehow trumps biggest campaign promise, is now a "vanity project"

its so strange seeing how the media is melting down year after year over a president who is actually going through with what he ran on, using all the powers granted to his office to do so.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

maybe im wrong but i dont think using a fake crisis at the border to call for a national emergency to grab money from other departments is a power granted to him, hence why everybody is suing him for it
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #4
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Not to have a hot Nazi take or anything, but this is exactly how Hitler claimed power over Germany.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:41 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its only become a fake crisis since trump used his powers

the caravans of people coming from honduras/venezuela/etc have all been considered by the same media as a crisis, and the situation in those countries specifically

they are painting it as trump doing something unprecedented when its been done literally dozens of times since the 70's, mostly because of crisis' abroad

these crisis' abroad are showing up along our border

you can disagree with the wall, like i do, but pretending its something it isn't is retarded and you are changing the narrative to fit your own
Old 02-16-2019, 06:42 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Not to have a hot Nazi take or anything, but this is exactly how Hitler claimed power over Germany.
might wanna hit that history book again doggie

maybe if hitler was to build a wall along the border with austria instead of annexing it?
Old 02-16-2019, 07:32 PM   #7
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

maybe if hitler was to build a wall along the border with austria instead of annexing it?
You don’t have to defend Trump at every turn makes you look sheepish and weak. The wall is a battle you’ll lose in any debate especially since he can’t get Mexico to pay for it.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #8
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:

Im talking about the national emergency

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-16-2019, 07:50 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You don’t have to defend Trump at every turn makes you look sheepish and weak. The wall is a battle you’ll lose in any debate especially since he can’t get Mexico to pay for it.
i'm pointing out the realities

mainstream media reports on humanitarian crisis at the border a couple months ago, tijuana begging the UN for help from the thousands of people flooding in from honduras. now mainstream media reports the crisis is manufactured. ok cool

the only sheep are those who walk in step with what they force feed you

i could give a fuck about the wall, was never for it, think its retarded etc. i'm simply commenting on how trump is bodying the job of president, in the sense that he is coming through on basically EVERY single campaign promise, making everyone of his predecessors seem ridiculously inefficient and incompetent
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Im talking about the national emergency
again, hit that history book.

obama's ndaa is more in line with hitlers "national emergency" act, than this. but maybe i'm ignorant? put me on. i'm just assuming you're referring to the shit hitler put in that allowed him to spy on and censor citizens, and detain them without trial etc. none of that has anything to do with the topic at hand
Old 02-16-2019, 07:53 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Very conservative and very cool!
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:05 PM   #11
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

His timing in really beginning to push for the wall is significant and a typical political move. He is trying to get re-elected. If he doesn't appear to be pushing for this wall as strongly as possible he will have much less chance of being re-elected, as it was the heart of his campaign. At least now he can blame it on the other side if it doesn't happen. If you really believe he is doing it because he believes in keeping promises I think you're being very naive.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:14 PM   #12
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Always remember Trump had a Republican led Congress for 2 years, and waited til now to push his agenda.

Battle to the death
Old 02-16-2019, 08:19 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
His timing in really beginning to push for the wall is significant and a typical political move. He is trying to get re-elected. If he doesn't appear to be pushing for this wall as strongly as possible he will have much less chance of being re-elected, as it was the heart of his campaign. At least now he can blame it on the other side if it doesn't happen. If you really believe he is doing it because he believes in keeping promises I think you're being very naive.
no arguments here

i agree with all of that, and i don't believe anyone thinks he wants to keep his promises because of some moral "goodness" or whatever. its all about just completing the tasks he said he would do. he's an absolute ego maniac who only cares about winning. the thing the left leaning media doesnt understand is there is a massive amount of americans who want those tasks completed, whether its trump or whoever. lower taxes plz. on it. get rid of obamacare mandates. on it. build a wall. on it. etc. etc.

he ain't making shit up as he goes lol. he's playing to the people who elected him. the difference is, it hasn't been empty promises and excuses, its been actual effective action.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

trump makes uh oh look dumb a lot

there's nothing to defend here my guy
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:00 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
trump makes uh oh look dumb a lot

there's nothing to defend here my guy
point to where i'm wrong in this thread doggie and be prepared to get bombarded with truth bombs

i've got the documents

Old 02-16-2019, 09:18 PM   #16
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
its only become a fake crisis since trump used his powers

the caravans of people coming from honduras/venezuela/etc have all been considered by the same media as a crisis, and the situation in those countries specifically

they are painting it as trump doing something unprecedented when its been done literally dozens of times since the 70's, mostly because of crisis' abroad

these crisis' abroad are showing up along our border

you can disagree with the wall, like i do, but pretending its something it isn't is retarded and you are changing the narrative to fit your own
of course the caravan is a real crisis, for those people. not an illegal american border crossing crisis. literally the caravan that came is not that unusual, im sure you know that. illegal crossings are at a low, and the timing as already discussed is completely disingenuous. because like i said, its a fake crisis(illegal border crossing) and we neeed to be talking about what we did to these countries(actual crisis) and how mothers are getting less than half of their children back that were separated at the border and the ones they're getting back aren't even theirs(actual crisis)

it pains me that we're even talking about this circus instead of anything real
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:28 AM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
of course the caravan is a real crisis, for those people. not an illegal american border crossing crisis. literally the caravan that came is not that unusual, im sure you know that. illegal crossings are at a low, and the timing as already discussed is completely disingenuous. because like i said, its a fake crisis(illegal border crossing) and we neeed to be talking about what we did to these countries(actual crisis) and how mothers are getting less than half of their children back that were separated at the border and the ones they're getting back aren't even theirs(actual crisis)

it pains me that we're even talking about this circus instead of anything real
its because this circus actually affects the american people though. i'm with you in thinking its fucked all the terrible shit happening abroad, i just don't think that we as taxpayers should care enough about it to fund any attempts at fixing it, because we are ridiculously bad at intervening in those types of matters

like this fiasco with venezuela, huge misstep by the trumpster

but the actual topic at hand, if we're only looking at the number of apprehensions to consider it a crisis then sure, compared to 20 years ago its way down. but its still 400k people (ACTUALLY apprehended, not counting those that make it), and the world is a different place than it was in 2000. one main thing you seemed to forget was drugs. i've seen articles talking about how the majority come through legal ports of entry, but they also gloss over the fact that the initial 5.7 billion number wasn't just to build the wall, but hire more border agents. im assuming that 8 billion number he gets from declaring it an emergency would also hire more border agents

again i don't think ANY of it will work lol. but thats besides the point. if you are on the political spectrum that sides with not even acknowledging the term "illegal immigrant", any number of illegal border crossings don't present a crisis to you, because you don't think its illegal in the first place.

the same media that claims its a fake crisis, (even though you named 3 different crisis' that all stem from this "non-crisis") doesnt even use the correct terminology lol. (undocumented immigrants lol wtf, they're ILLEGALS)
Old 02-19-2019, 02:25 AM   #18
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

@boof You never here blacks in the ghetto calling this a "fake crisis" only white kids in the suburbs. same white kids who think voter ID would be discriminatory cuz blacks are too stupid or poor to get ID

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing

Racial Hate Feeds a Gang War’s Senseless Killing
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/us/17race.html
Quote:
The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...nap-story.html
Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

I remember on black block, my grandpa who's grandpa was a slave. he came all the way from Virginia, built a house with his own hands in east la. he moved my dad and my dad moved me there. then i saw ILLEGAL mexicans take over, make tons of gangs, and it got to a point where i was terrified to walk my block. even my mexican homies were getting jumped

then they started killing us just for being black. even if we weren't gang related

"it's not a crisis" shut the fuck up bitch you dont know SHIT
Old 02-19-2019, 02:27 AM   #19
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

I legit have re-occuring dreams of mexican gang members from the block one street over all the time. shit is traumatizing. they over here shooting up our block, raping our girls, but mic boof & the rest of the shit libs say it's not a crisis and trump is abusing his power

up to me i'd ship all these illegals, and their kids, back to their home country.

yall ruined my block on god
Old 02-19-2019, 11:21 AM   #20
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

Whats w this weird "wall boner" ppl seem to have?
Like who actually thinks its gonna be beneficial?

Like how does the average guy, in lets sayyyyyy rural ohio benefit from a wall around texas?
-immigration? Studies have proven immigration to be beneficial over the long term. The short term job displacement( miniscule) will actually benefit the average worker.
-drugs? Mexican/Colombian/etc cocaine isnt what got middle Americans dropping like flies by the multiple dozens. Its fent. Which mostly comes from China
The cartels selling fent, are doing to compete w an existing market.

So why would i, someone in Boston, gaf about a wall in Texas?
joog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ganghis kahn, itt suburban kids, receiving, shocker uhohs confused