Old 02-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I mean you can take these guys advice^

Or

Put your hand in your pants. Root around. Feel those? Theyre your balls. Remind yourself you have them.

Youve discovered that life aint shit. It sucks. You can find ways to shun that feeling and hide it or you can be like da god and realize it and embrace it. Depression is a part of life. There is nothing but misery, joy doesnt exist, only reprieves from misery. Embrace it. Embrace the misery, make it the norm. When you have a baseline at misery when anything occurs that is good its that much better.

Or you could take drugs that may or may not work for you depending on if you believe it enough, and whine about your life like a woman to someone who is miserable and listening to you so they can pay their own way through life

Sack up faggot
Old 02-05-2019, 01:17 PM   #22
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Or weed
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:04 PM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I've been there. Honestly I still go there sometimes, but thankfully I now have the experience that it does in fact pass. When you're in it, it's like this void with seemingly no exit point. But with therapy and perhaps medication (therapy is the most important part, it is quite crucial, some people can be treated with JUST therapy, while others may need therapy and medication, medication without therapy is not recommended) you can escape from the void, you can live a happy life. Some people never go back to that place, I do from time to time but therapy, medication, and experience has helped A LOT in enabling me to speak to myself through the darkness and remind myself that this will pass. Some people say find something to live for, and obviously I now have my family who I (hopefully) could never put through that sort of grief, but really the ideal place in your life to get to is to realise that YOU are enough of a reason to live, even if you are alone, that's ok because YOU are the reason to keep going. You are a worthy recipient of the gift of life. One day I hope you can look in the mirror and say those words to yourself, and mean them. I am still on that journey myself.

Also, I am almost a year medication free.
i knew you was a soft ass bitch. always online talking shit but you just a depressed lil kid smh

jump off a bridge
Old 02-05-2019, 02:06 PM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

as for lenox, are u bags? if so, u a snitch rat faggot. you right nigga you going no where and u hopeless

if Lenox aint Bags and i misunderstood, keep your chin up champ. you're young, life can change in an instant. shit i thought i'd be dead by now for real for real, never planned to make it out the hood YA HEARD ME but look at us now.

chin up chief. stay tough
Old 02-05-2019, 02:07 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
I mean you can take these guys advice^

Or

Put your hand in your pants. Root around. Feel those? Theyre your balls. Remind yourself you have them.

Youve discovered that life aint shit. It sucks. You can find ways to shun that feeling and hide it or you can be like da god and realize it and embrace it. Depression is a part of life. There is nothing but misery, joy doesnt exist, only reprieves from misery. Embrace it. Embrace the misery, make it the norm. When you have a baseline at misery when anything occurs that is good its that much better.

Or you could take drugs that may or may not work for you depending on if you believe it enough, and whine about your life like a woman to someone who is miserable and listening to you so they can pay their own way through life

Sack up faggot
Yeah let's pretend that rates of suicide in people who take this approach are not way higher than those who actually seek professional help.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:08 PM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
i knew you was a soft ass bitch. always online talking shit but you just a depressed lil kid smh

jump off a bridge
You aren't ready for me boy.

Back down.

Old 02-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

lmao

my nigga just cried in the thread then looked up with tears to tell me to back down

go back to reddit.com/r/niceguys fag ass nigga
Old 02-05-2019, 02:12 PM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Yeah let's pretend that rates of suicide in people who take this approach are not way higher than those who actually seek professional help.
kill yourself
Old 02-05-2019, 02:12 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I thought we were friends.

If I go to your Reddit thingy will we be friends then?

Old 02-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
kill yourself
Would that make you happy?

I just want you to smile.

Old 02-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Would that make you happy?

I just want you to smile.
honestly, a little bit. i'd laugh, but i'd also be sad if we keep it 100%

i dont want you to die friend. just wanted to knock you down a few pegs.

keep your chin up and stop being a dick
Old 02-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I'll keep my chin up. Whether or not I can stop being a dick remains to be seen.

But I will try.

Old 02-05-2019, 03:21 PM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

youll be aight channel your hatred into aggressive business deals and being hyper confident around women. promise you you'll be less angry
Old 02-05-2019, 09:17 PM   #34
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
I’m only 19 and it already seems like it’s over for me

You’re 19, white & live in America? Look my guy. You need to do some soul searching and become more unselfish. Happiness is a choice so choose to be happy. I’ve got some videos that I can pm to you that will help reprogram your mind. We love you & want the best for you.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:22 PM   #35
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
as for lenox, are u bags? if so, u a snitch rat faggot. you right nigga you going no where and u hopeless

if Lenox aint Bags and i misunderstood, keep your chin up champ. you're young, life can change in an instant. shit i thought i'd be dead by now for real for real, never planned to make it out the hood YA HEARD ME but look at us now.

chin up chief. stay tough
Lenox is def.that rat fagot bags
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:03 PM   #36
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Everyone:

Lenox: I feel like there’s no fucking hope
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #37
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lenox is def.that rat fagot bags
thas why he went silent lmao

KILL YOURSELF YOU RAT FAGGOT
Old 02-06-2019, 01:14 AM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

Old 02-06-2019, 01:14 AM   #39
Immolate
I'm UPset

RAT
Old 02-06-2019, 01:15 AM   #40
Immolate
I'm UPset

faggot ass loser pretending to be gang. you prolly the reason P got a case. faggot ass nigga.

how you pretend you about this shit man i loved u and u betrayed the gang. STOOPID

kill yourself faggot

Tags
lenox sexy, lenox suicidal again, nc suicide hotline - veritas, rat