Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-25-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Default happy holidays from the mojave

heres some xmas raps

love u guys

Last edited by boof; 12-28-2018 at 10:24 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

pieces of shit
Old 12-26-2018, 04:09 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lmao. i liked each one successively better. i peeped it last night before crashing out, it was on my phone tho but i thought the vocals could be louder

i dug em tho
Old 12-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #4
boof

lol nice thank you.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:42 PM   #5
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

was gonna say you're super lazy on the mic, like you can tell you're relaxed, but you had some bounce in your flow at the end there giving it some energy.

your content doesn't necessarily resonate with me to be real, but you're nice. as an emcee - you sound like yourself i.e. you don't sound like an internet rapper.

thanks for sharing.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 07:09 PM   #6
boof

thanks bro these definitely have pretty specific content so i hear ya

trying to see what i can get away with tbh
Old 12-26-2018, 07:52 PM   #7
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Your voice reminds me a little of Mac Lethal, well on that Heart of a Pig joint of his @tleast...

Cool shit man.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 08:01 PM   #8
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

First one is dope. Quality is ass....but it's dope.

Second wasn't really feeling it. Quality seemed better though? Whats up with that?

Third - Anytime I hear this beat I can't help but Hum that Nas shit. This is probably the best out of the three. First one was smooth. I feel like the drums were louder than youre vocals. I'm not playing it through my monitors though...playing it through some fancy system that may just be adding to the mid levels of the drums.

To the dude that said you sounded like Mac.....No. Just no. These were dope. I downloaded that Jonwayne tape and hadn't got around to listening yet, so this was cool to hear first. Third was definitely the best.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:33 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Will listen eventually. Your gifted. I have honestly.fallen out of love with hiphop. Sad day. It used to be a huge part of my life. Now i only see what hiphopDX emails to me. And very few stories actually gain a real interest. Even the ones i share here dont exactly interest me all the time. I share because i think the rest of you might like to see the shit.

Anyway. Merry xmas Mic Boof
Old 12-27-2018, 04:19 PM   #10
boof

merry christmas geno you'll come back to it if its meant to be. i dont pay attention to any of that shit i just do my shit

dead poet thank you bro means a lot. i think the quality of the beats differ but i might've been inconsistent in recording distance as well. im glad you dug some of it

exis thank you for checking it out my guy
Old 12-28-2018, 10:25 PM   #11
boof

edited in a video that could rival @Immolate on his worst day
Old 12-28-2018, 11:19 PM   #12
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Yeah this good. The low vocals makes it sound older and authentic. Maybe try full volume and see if it makes it better.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:49 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah you're gifted but need to find your own voice imo

you're better than trying to sound backpack and overly political
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 02:31 AM   #14
boof

thanks dude

but you thought this was overly political?

one time miles davis was like

man, sometimes it takes you a long time to sound like yourself
Old 12-29-2018, 03:45 AM   #15
boof

makes me nervous to release my bernie sanders propaganda music next year
Old 12-31-2018, 06:07 PM   #16
boof

one up and i'll let it die. thx for the love netcees
Old 12-31-2018, 06:17 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Peeped the vid

Pretty cool. Sounds like chance. I don't typically think you sound like him tho. Was just the flow on it.

Dug it tho
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:19 PM   #18
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh it switches

U sound like young zee a little on this second one lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:28 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
thanks dude

but you thought this was overly political?

one time miles davis was like

man, sometimes it takes you a long time to sound like yourself
Not overly political I guess

Just any mention of that shit kind of puts your music in a pigeonhole as being political and backpacky which seemed like a fad in hip hop but I might be wrong
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #20
boof

true but everyone is at least a little political right now tbh unless its trap and i cant really hide it anyways. but i hear you
@Ghost1 who do i sound like in the 3rd

i thought ppl would say kendrick in the 1st one