Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-28-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future
Default CONGRATS TO KAN FOR CHAMPING NCFFL AND STEALING OUR MONEY

yuh.
Old 12-28-2018, 04:07 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I didn’t even know i was out lol. Lost by points.

Congrats @kannon
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:54 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i fell apart.

best move was trading julio for conner

worst move was my continued contentment with my WR's. by the time i needed to hit waivers they were picked bare.

biggest disappointment was thinking deshaun watson would post ridiculous numbers this year.

props to @kannon
Old 12-28-2018, 05:40 PM   #4
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Some bullshit. Congratulations. My team was still superior. You should've let me win Kannon. Good year fellas, plenty of drama and terrible predictions from Mathew Berrys bitch ass. Look forward to next year. I need revenge on Cashius. I was the only team he beat.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:56 PM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Ironic I name my self fif down and end up 5th lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 08:39 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

If Kannon is winning your FFL you guys really suck.

What up nick
Old 12-28-2018, 11:29 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i had a terrible year all around. drafted 9th in both leagues im in and took beckham in both. he was objectively the best on the board at the time ppr wise. in the nc's league i grabbed julio too with my second pick. so i was stacked at WR from the get go, but it ruined my backs. i forget who i even drafted tbh because both my teams the nc one and my other one were really similair outside RB and QB.

i had a squad for a minute there tho. was playing ridley right in jones place after i traded him super early on a sketchy trade thinking bell was gonna come back

i had conner/mixon/cohen going for a bit carrying me. think i had kittle in NC's too the majority of the year. with watson at QB until lamar started but by then i was fucked

so basically i started out crazy strong at WR but they both underachieved for the value i got them at. julio and beckham. guys i thought would shine did nothing. a rob. uhh. jefferey? i mightve had him in the other league. but word those types.

my other league i did even worse. i had fournette, howard , diggs and henry after beckham. in that order i think. derrick henry decided to show up after i got murdered. and i took wentz way late since no one was grabbing him and loaded up with mid tier SHIT. but then MVP candidate before injury last year wentz was like watson. good but who wants a consistent 18-23ish points a week. lemme get a 35-40 here and there arghghgh. also diggs was spotty as shit losing catches to that cracker fuck thielen

terrible year

im just glad we got one going so that the likelihood of a 12 man next year is better. also ill be sure to pay more attention to it. i did sorta sleep early in the season cuz my main league was more money. but it was in vain anyways since i bombed so bad lol

Last edited by uh-oh; 12-28-2018 at 11:31 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:51 PM   #8
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
If Kannon is winning your FFL you guys really suck.

What up nick
Bruh, come beat me next year then. I tried to get you to join this year.

I'm honestly surprised I won. I drafted on the turn, and hella reached for Davante Adams with the first pick of the second round, but he ended up like WR2 on the year. Had Melvin Gordon and Zach Ertz too. Was able to pick up Amari Cooper after the trade, had Tyler Boyd most of the year. I hurt at RBs all year, was just lucky enough to pick up all the backups towards the end of the year to finish with Jamaal Williams, Damien Williams, Ekeler/Jackson and Jaylen Samuels. Oh, and I had Pat Mahomes. That was probably what won me the year.

Anyways, thanks guys! Already looking forward to next year. Inno, your broke ass still owes me $20.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:47 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i had a terrible year all around. drafted 9th in both leagues im in and took beckham in both. he was objectively the best on the board at the time ppr wise. in the nc's league i grabbed julio too with my second pick. so i was stacked at WR from the get go, but it ruined my backs. i forget who i even drafted tbh because both my teams the nc one and my other one were really similair outside RB and QB.

i had a squad for a minute there tho. was playing ridley right in jones place after i traded him super early on a sketchy trade thinking bell was gonna come back

i had conner/mixon/cohen going for a bit carrying me. think i had kittle in NC's too the majority of the year. with watson at QB until lamar started but by then i was fucked

so basically i started out crazy strong at WR but they both underachieved for the value i got them at. julio and beckham. guys i thought would shine did nothing. a rob. uhh. jefferey? i mightve had him in the other league. but word those types.

my other league i did even worse. i had fournette, howard , diggs and henry after beckham. in that order i think. derrick henry decided to show up after i got murdered. and i took wentz way late since no one was grabbing him and loaded up with mid tier SHIT. but then MVP candidate before injury last year wentz was like watson. good but who wants a consistent 18-23ish points a week. lemme get a 35-40 here and there arghghgh. also diggs was spotty as shit losing catches to that cracker fuck thielen

terrible year

im just glad we got one going so that the likelihood of a 12 man next year is better. also ill be sure to pay more attention to it. i did sorta sleep early in the season cuz my main league was more money. but it was in vain anyways since i bombed so bad lol
You really have to type this much in every post?
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:18 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its what i do doggie

fantasy football is my shit and this is literally the only thread we made on it. thats a seasons worth of MUSINGS condensed
Old 12-31-2018, 11:20 AM   #11
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

hahahahahhaha @ tag
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
never playing again -cash