Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 11 MAG: WOW! WORDPLAY IS SO AMAZING

Introduction

ayo yo yo welcome to the 1-2 Punch Week 11 Magazine, we got the playoffs coming up! Yeeyeee!

LR Reviews

LR: John Dillinger (0-0) vs. Destroyer (6-4)

This was a last second battle here, JD would have ideally been against someone with a more similar record as him but Des volunteered last minute. I was gonna do it just so JD would have a battle but yeah, nah. Des dropped a decent bar about armadillos and how to properly catch a wild Sandshrew at a lvl 10 in Pokémon Blue. The fans seemed to enjoy his line over JD’s which was a pretty standard one about Des not being the winning type. Destroyer won this in a landslide victory.

LR: DynamiCz (3-5) vs. Twodrop (5-4)

I thoroughly enjoyed this battle right here, both came correct and dropped some hot material. Twodrop had a cool John wick flip that was done pretty creatively and hit dyna, however, DynamiCz posted a very dope bar with crazy creativity and imagery which snagged him the clear win. That shit was on some next level dopeness bro, good shit. Props to both for showing here and dropping nice but DynamiCz took it in a 7-0 victory.

LR: Jabari Black (10-2) vs. Big Bolo (1-1)

Another cool battle here, ya see, I would liked to have had Big Bolo go against John Dillinger but yeah this ended up happening lol. Bolo dropped a pretty decent line but didn’t have that impact the fans were looking for. JB had a cool Pearl Harbor punch that the people seemed to like, and gave him the landslide victory.

LR: Flow (6-7) vs. Killing Spree (6-5)

Well well well, this was uh a decent battle I guess lol. Spree came correct and dropped a good line that swept votes and he was able to snag a clean win. Flow on the other hand, did not come correct. At least not in English. He dropped some Portuguese shit that nobody understood and didn’t make a lick of sense lol AGAIN. The fucks up with you bro? Did Amen actually expose Lars to srsly be your ghost writer and now he’s not writing for you anymore? Idk bro but this isn’t the flow that was killin shit in the BAL and HoT etc.. Tighten up man.

LR: Viper (3-1) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (6-5)

This was a surprise here lol, I had considered Viper to be just decent up until this one. But then he dropped a banger that seemed to get loved by the fans lol. Hammer talk, bob the builder, that’s fire man good shit. Chyeah also had a good bar but it came off more as a statement rather than what you fagits like to call an “attack line” now smh. Overall I enjoyed this battle, props to both but Viper came out as the unanimous winner here.

LR: BodySnatcher (7-3) vs. bleak (5-3)

by Jabari Black

***5***
Jabari Black (vs Chyeahhh)

“If you get wild, tools bust. A head shot’ll have ya mind screwed up/
Or the blade come out! You’ll feel a butterfly in ya stomach like a childhood crush/“

***4***
John Dillinger (vs Bleak)

“snatched your girl from your crib, she was tired of this slob‘s nest
the only time she yells Oblique is by telling me what to massage next”

***3***
DynamiCz (vs Amen)

“Who gone miss em? Sharp tool by his mouth..Let the root canal assist em!
Soon as it open, the blade spinning behind the grill like a central air system”

***2***
Viper (vs Chyeahhh)

“whole crew got metal. at his house w the steel ain’t nothin realer
even go to work w the tools n let a hammer talk like Bob the Builder”

***1***
Cashius (Vs Killing Spree)

“I know you prolly get crazy dough from slinging, but stop!...trust me, don’t risk it
Your crackhead Mom ‘made a Killing on drugs’ too...and you grew up fucking autistic”

Plot (6-5) vs. For Battling (0-0)

Plot my boy, you’ve been doing great so far this season. I didn’t wanna have to do this to you but I’m gonna kill you bro. You’ve definitely elevated and gotten a lot better this season and you’re a cool dude. Best of luck in this battle and may the best man win.

DynamiCz (6-5) vs. Witty (3-0)

I’m excited for this one, DynamiCz is dope and has a dope style that gets him wins and he elevates with each verse. Witty is good and can definitely bring the fuckin heat, and keeps getting robbed in battles lol. I admire his persistence with always getting no showed in this league, but I assure you that won’t happen this time. This is gonna be a good one but I have DynamiCz taking it. DynamiCz 65/35

Flow (6-10) vs. MMLP (2-6)

Two brits. One battle. Both on a six battle losing streak. Who will win? Will anyone win? Has a brit ever battled a fellow brit on here? Will you guys just end up complimenting each other to death? What will happen? Idk man I’m scare. Very scare. Idk what’s gonna happen. Flows been pretty bad lately, way too drunk, MMLP killed destroyer but that’s about it. Idk. I think Flow will edge it. Flow 55/45

John Dillinger (2-1) vs. Unfukwitable (0-1)

John idk who you are but you’re definitely cool in my book. Signing into the league after a long hiatus and you’re going good. Keep it up and you’ll probably find yourself in the playoffs. Unfukwitable I hope you show because you no showed last time and this is your chance to fix it. Gonna be close but I have Unfukwitable 55/45

Amen (3-3) vs. Big Bolo (2-3)

This has potential to be a cool battle right here. Bolo has a cool swaggy style that I dig and I’m eager to see what he can turn it into. Amen is good but sometimes gets stuck in 2005 when it comes to concepts. All bs aside, it’s very hard to like someone like Amen but he’s a decent guy. I deal with his type on the daily so it’s manageable for me but yeaedgecationh lol I see why people hate him. He has good wording and I assume that comes from him being a well spoken person with edgecation. Gonna be close but I have Amen 60/40

Wun Hunnid (0-0) vs. R!canTheoryz (0-0)

These niggas not gonna show.

Killing Spree (7-7) vs. bleak (5-5)

Both of these guys are cool in my book. KS tends to get me mad sometimes but he’s a good guy like my boy Aloe, I just hates when he doesn’t show to battles. Fuck you stupid fagit. Bleak is cool too but lately he’s been irritating me. Trying very hard to please “vets” by experimenting with his verses which isn’t good. Yeah it’s good to experiment but you gotta do it for the right reasons. You were on the road to greatness when you champed the 1-2, don’t stray from it to please other people. Do you bro. bleak 55/45

Contenders Match: Cashius (7-2) vs. Viper (5-1)

This is gonna be a dope battle. Cashius is a vet who’s always dropped nice punches aside from the one against Flow. Viper is also someone who’s nice and I wouldn’t rule him out just yet. Gonna be close here but I got Cashius 60/40

Champ Match: Jabari Black (12-2) vs. BodySnatcher (9-4)

Battle of the week hands down. Gonna be great. Can’t wait. Who will win? Will it be Jabari OR will it be body? Jabari has been near perfect this season and so far nobodies been able to slow him down. Body is dope as well and definitely has the potential to dethrone JB here and claim it for himself. Who will win it? I have Jabari Black 55/45

Outro

Shoutout to all my candy lighters!!!

Last edited by For Battling; 08-29-2018 at 07:36 PM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 08-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

told you not to tag me, lippy.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:41 PM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Gone at the RB banners
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:42 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Gone at my bow aloe
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:04 PM   #6
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
told you not to tag me, lippy.
Lol but it’s just a gerneral copy and paste my bad bud
Old 08-29-2018, 08:31 PM   #7
For Battling

That Cashius bar is too fuckin dope damn
Old 08-29-2018, 08:34 PM   #8
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Direwolf was a sick bar.

We are having a video call soon.

Mucho love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:36 PM   #9
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Direwolf was a sick bar.

We are having a video call soon.

Mucho love
Pshhh you say this every week
Old 08-29-2018, 08:38 PM   #10
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Pshhh you say this every week
No I don't. We know I got annoyed about stick bars an was being a dick. Let's not pretend. Also wtf was that shit you were drinking
Quote:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:41 PM   #11
For Battling

Fuckin dynamiCz told me to get a corona so I did, didn’t know it would taste like this lmao
Old 08-29-2018, 08:42 PM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Fuckin dynamiCz told me to get a corona so I did, didn’t know it would taste like this lmao
When we speak I expect you to join me in scotch neat

An no bourbon is not an acceptable substitute
Quote:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:45 PM   #13
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
When we speak I expect you to join me in scotch neat

An no bourbon is not an acceptable substitute
Let’s do it tomorrow

I’ll have a Powerade, Blue.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:49 PM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Let’s do it tomorrow

I’ll have a Powerade, Blue.
Nah got a 36 hour shift. Friday
Quote:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:56 PM   #15
For Battling

Good night
Old 08-29-2018, 09:02 PM   #16
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol I was talking about regular Corona, idk about that bullshit Corona Premier shit lmao....

Funny mag tho fam
Old 08-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #17
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
Lol I was talking about regular Corona, idk about that bullshit Corona Premier shit lmao....

Funny mag tho fam
Lmao I thought it would be like the top tier corona bro damn

Appreciate that
Old 08-29-2018, 09:14 PM   #18
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Corona Premier is dope ya'll trippin
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:17 PM   #19
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Corona Premier is dope ya'll trippin
I need to try it Blue...im so use to the regular coronas in the bottle
Old 08-29-2018, 09:20 PM   #20
For Battling

It’s basically the Coke Zero of Coronas