Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 06:32 PM   #281
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Yup thats what a lot of people believe unfortunately...... i wish i could change your mind bro but i doubt i will ill try anyways weed is highly addictive once you start smoking pot it steals all the happiness out of your mind because it releases something called dopiate in your mind but then when you dont have it all of a sudden the brain stops producing the dopiate in your mind and i think its unfair because most people started smoking when they were teenagers or younger because they were naive and didnt understand wphow addictive it actually is.... even though it isnt physically addicting and yeah we were stupid and naive like i said and we sgould have known at the time because it was or is illegal but i still dont think thats fair because basically weed is a lifetime addiction if you have ever smoked pot to the degree it has controlled your life then you will probably be hooked for life you will be unable to stop so no i dont think potsmokers should be locked up in mental hospitals the rest of their lives especially if the pot doesnt actually effect their way of living.... and i dont know why you said that but you must have some sortve inner belief about potheads for some reason which is fucked up because a lot of potheads are actually extremely intelligent people..... and you havent made an argument for why we should get locked up so i think you have some inner resentment for potsnokers for some reason and i have no idea but i would love to know what it is..... i mean i did try hard in life why should i get locked up the rest of my life for smoking pot.....,, i shouldnt.... your wrong sorry...,,,
Old 05-24-2018, 06:34 PM   #282
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

And technically you cant od on weed in some ways its actually very healthy for you it helps with breathing it makes people more aware and it helps people feel creative and makes people much wiser in a lot of ways.... to a degree and it depends how your actually taking the weed but a joint every now and then is fine for most people..... except it has been known to not be so good for females or children as far as health is concerned because women and childrens lung capacity is a lot smaller than men so they are more prone to develop things like cancer or have health problems from smoking it but for men it is actually supposed to help you with breathing issues and make you a lot more understanding of how the world actually works apparently anyways....

Last edited by 2tripple0; 05-24-2018 at 06:37 PM.
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #283
2tripple0
death warmed over

And those mental hospitals arent rehabilitating anyone theyre making people worse like that guy said theose people hope we rot inside there and not everybody in there have drug addictions some just have normal mental issues er whatever but like that guy said theres too many people who dont give a fuck and just hope that we all rot in there just because were smokers..... and i hate that way of thinking because they hope we just throw our lives away and we were really really good people so fuck people like that guy.......
Old 05-24-2018, 06:48 PM   #284
2tripple0
death warmed over

Another quick point if your interested in smoking you MUST learn how to smoke..... you should not do it incorrectly you have to know what your actually doing in order to smoke.... so if your younger and your reading all this and thinking about smoking and want to i dont personally think you should but if you do get someone to teach you what tour doing and how to actually do it theres a lot of little things about smoking you must understand before you decide if your going to start......
Old 05-24-2018, 07:27 PM   #285
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lmao
Old 05-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #286
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I'm legit crying laughing at the uncircumsized dick racism ITT
LMFAO, word.

Dopiates? Wtf LMFAO... Yea, he's using heroin for sure.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #287
Uncut Power

Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power Uncut Power

pot smokers and circumsized men are the problem you know its just science man after all when that part of the body gets clipped so early it causes a chemical in balance that lasts forever and these fucked people are the cause of most of the worlds problem.... war.... famine.... why should I treat you as an equal when there's less of you than me???, I mean without proper anatomical build how do you know your dopiate receptors were ever the e and working?
Uncut Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:56 PM   #288
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Sad shit whoever made that
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:56 PM   #289
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....
LMAOOOOO

Oh shit....holy fuck.

I'm literally in tears.

Can't breathe.

I fucking love you 2crip.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:01 PM   #290
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Circumsizers are ppl too tag

Lmao!!!

Get this rep

2trip you are an anomaly

A legend. Tell us more
Old 05-24-2018, 08:05 PM   #291
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

How many times a day do you think a nurse has to try to make 2crip realise he is in a mental insitution because of all the people he murdered, NOT because he smoked some weed?

Old 05-24-2018, 08:07 PM   #292
2tripple0
death warmed over

Wow man you really think because my dick is circumsized my brain is defected thats sad man and very derogetory and the wrong way of thinking just because someone is different theres no reason to discriminate against that person or that race yes it is true that there are a lot of differences between circumsized and uncircumsized men and im probably not going to win you over er whatever and thats fine i dont really care if you have a problem with circumsized men thats fine i understand like i said there is a lot of animosity between the two groups and probably either side isnt really going to change their views or want to accept the otherside and thats sad but i just feel that thats another reason that life is really fucked and unfair and really upsetting because in the end life is really good and we should all just be glad that we were alive at any point during existence thank god we were even given the chance cause remember none of us are going to live forever and its not anybodies fault in the end we have to be okay with the fact that yes it is unfair that we are different and people can be cruel sometimes right but fuck it were going to die in the end all of us dont you get it and plus who knows yes there are some differences but most people are pretty similar in their belief system anyways and technically scientifically it has been proven that men who are circumsized are a lot healhier then men who are uncircumsized sorry man its okay your uncircumsized but dont shut youraelf out to other cukturss i mean how is the worlds problems all down to circumsized men that makes no sense all im saying is that there are differences between the two its not anybodies fault man thats a derogetory way of thinking.....
Old 05-24-2018, 08:08 PM   #293
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I'm team Circumsizers too bro

We got this

Don't fret

Edit: holy fuck lmaoooo

Animosity between sheathed dicks n unsheathed got me

Why does it all boil down to penis bruv

This can't be the answer

Last edited by El Muffin; 05-24-2018 at 08:11 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #294
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I must admit I was completely unaware of the penis war currently plaguing our streets.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #295
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Dead
Old 05-24-2018, 08:13 PM   #296
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Wow man you really think because my dick is circumsized my brain is defected thats sad man and very derogetory and the wrong way of thinking just because someone is different theres no reason to discriminate against that person or that race yes it is true that there are a lot of differences between circumsized and uncircumsized men and im probably not going to win you over er whatever and thats fine
The Fuck??? LMAO...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:13 PM   #297
2tripple0
death warmed over

I mean the worlds going to have problems anyways.... how is it a circumsized mans fault if theres a hurricane or typhoon in some part of southeast asia tomorrow its not that was a natural disaster..... most problems have an answer anyways a lot of problems throughout history have been solved or got a lot better a lot havent..... but were a young race with a lot to learn.... who knows i know we might not be here but wouldnt it be nice for future generations if things became even more understanding of all different types of cultures for the future anyways.... i know it may not happrn right away but if people could just understand that its not any one mans fault.... nobody alive today actually made things the way they are they were born into the way it was already run if you dont like it then luckily these days its at least possible to change hat a lot of people throughout history had to fight very hard to make it that way for you so fucking at least enjoy it man you only get one life.... its a lot better than it used to be.... ages ago if you started saying some of the things ive been posting on here you would have been lynched or worse crucified or burned at the stake thats scary man.... all im saying is people fought very hard for a lot of the freedom were given these days....
Old 05-24-2018, 08:14 PM   #298
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What's your beef towards aardvark dicks man?

Seems like you have the animosity towards them...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:22 PM   #299
2tripple0
death warmed over

Okay there isnt actually a war going on between people with circumsized cocks and uncircumsized cocks perse thank god i hope one doesnt start it wouldnt be good i dont want that im just saying people have to embrace their differences.... although that may be different if you go to a different part of the world for example in islamic countries being uncircumsized is very looked down upon they dont like it for some reason this isnt the case in america thank god in america it doesnt really matter what your penis looks like and in fact circumsizing babies is on the decline not by much but it isnt as highly as popular a surgery these days mostly because it is proven that the actual surgery can be extremely painful for the baby but it is believed that later in life you will be a much healthier person its not actually proven but it is believed because a circumsized men are less likely to develop things like stds and other things that supposedly are more hygenic anyways it doesnt really matter because a the surgery ismon the decline in america anyways and other countries that used to practice the surgery like australia and others too except for many islamic countries which still heavily practice the surgery and it also doesnt really matter because its not really going to change peoples opinions most people are already set in their ways and arent going to change their opinion about the surgery..... it has nothing to do with a war their is no war between circumsized men and uncircumsized men thank god because war is not a good thing it would not help anything....
Old 05-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #300
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Okay there isnt actually a war going on between people with circumsized cocks and uncircumsized cocks perse thank god i hope one doesnt start it wouldnt be good

thank god in america it doesnt really matter what your penis looks like

Fml

Who would win .

Would it be Circumsizers coz we are healthier n won't get aids?

Or uncircumsizers coz they are mentally tough n just don't give a fuck like you said earlier

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man