Old 04-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
It's pretty easy to completely dismantle and own college kids these days, that should be taken into account. Especially while the young professors at the college are wearing antifa masks and throwing rocks at people they can't outdebate.

Smart people are smart, it doesn't matter if they don't share your same ideals or political views. The problem is that too many people these days think that if they disagree with a person, then that makes that person dumb and themselves smart.

Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are smart dudes and are sharp enough in debates to be lethal weapons to just about anybody who steps to them.
is there anyone super left wing on a shapiro level? like who is his doppelganger but just on the left or whatever.

not saying one doesn't exist, i'm just curious. social media nonsense has been pushing me into the bubble of right leaning people, and its all im flooded with. whenever i see leftist viewpoints they tend to come from people clowning on them so its the ridiculous statements

i'd like to follow some left wing intellectuals to get some more perspective but they all seem like goofballs who operate off emotion and not logic
Old 04-09-2018, 09:07 PM   #22
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
this is the only thing i kind of disagree with.

the left view him as a champion of the alt-right, because they are too retarded to understand he's a liberal. he just speaks sense and doesn't follow pc culture to the T. this makes the left see him as a nazi, and the right will embrace people the left hates.

but if you look at his actual political views its alot of liberal malarkey the right doesn't fuck with at all. they just like that he calls the left on their shit.
Lol word. Don't know about his politics much but his U of T lectures on youtube are genius. It's like getting a free psych course from a beast and you can pause rewind at will to take it in better...
Old 04-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
is there anyone super left wing on a shapiro level? like who is his doppelganger but just on the left or whatever.

not saying one doesn't exist, i'm just curious. social media nonsense has been pushing me into the bubble of right leaning people, and its all im flooded with. whenever i see leftist viewpoints they tend to come from people clowning on them so its the ridiculous statements

i'd like to follow some left wing intellectuals to get some more perspective but they all seem like goofballs who operate off emotion and not logic
As a generalization (an accurate one) trait openness and creativity tend to correspond more so with the left. Conscientious and orderly people tend to lean right as a rule. You probably just don't like the vibe of liberals and this skews your views, sort of like many right wing people's temperaments piss me off so it skews my view. If we step back a little it's probably cool dudes and douchebags pretty much equally distributed throughout both political parties...imho.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Noam Chomsky is an amazing mind for the left

I promise you will not be getting anything BUT pure logic from this man.....painfully so at times lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:19 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
considering his lack of belief in jesus as God incarnate I'm surprised you like his work
He is smart. And he makes God approachable. It is hard for atheists to counter him. That is good enough for now. And I think he thinks more fonder of Jesus than you give him credit for.

Nice move here though.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

word! Same here... for me, it's like I may disagree with some of what Shapiro says, but I can see his side as he explains it clearly. He fucking raped Piers Morgan on gun control, legit, I mean Piers was dust.

"Facts don't have feelings" - Ben Shapiro

the problem with the left is that most diehard liberals won't accept a person that agrees with even just "some" of the right's ideals.

Shapiro doesn't like Trump, but a lot of people on the right still listen to him. Let's say a Liberal was anti-gay, that shit would be an Achilles Heel.

I'm sure there are some smart Liberals out there on the same level, but the main stream isn't showcasing them for shit. That's for sure.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:45 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The extreme liberal is a cancer upon this planet atm.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:55 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Agreed.

I'm liberal almost by nature I think, that's just who I am...but the extreme left scares me more than the extreme right atm. The world has become afraid to say what it thinks...that is not ok, and it makes me uncomfortable.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:31 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Well said fox.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #30
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Agreed.

I'm liberal almost by nature I think, that's just who I am...but the extreme left scares me more than the extreme right atm. The world has become afraid to say what it thinks...that is not ok, and it makes me uncomfortable.
That's smart.

and that's exactly why they wouldn't want you to speak for them.

Rich white Antifa guys are beating up poor white dudes because they're "white". That shit doesn't make sense.

Also LGBTBBQ thing is stupid. I mean, come on, everybody not-straight can be lumped together in this nonsense? There are some gay people who think the "bi" thing is nonsense and some gay people who don't believe that people can just be any gender they want to be.

How are you even "gay" or "lesbian" or "bi" if you don't believe in genders?

I believe in freedom of expression and I don't care what people want to do in their personal lives, but science can't be fucked with. Just because some dude with a 9 inch dick says he's a female, it doesn't mean that testicular cancer is gonna be all like NAW I CAN'T INHABIT HIS LABIA BALLS BREH

I can't get in on the delusional shit bros.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:40 AM   #31
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

so no1 even going to acknowledge noam Chomsky NEAT.

back on topic tho......if you guys aren't picking up his lecture series that hes putting out youre missing out. hes putting entire college courses on the web for free.

I just picked up his personality and its transformations 2017 lectures ....shit is fire.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
log back in as aero