Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 AM   #21
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I figured everybody knew about Joseph Campbell, at least by high school. Stories of heroes have been passed down for so many years and always will be. There are very select reasons why people want to hear these stories, Campbell is one of the major players in dissecting the formula and creating dialogue about it.

Consider Superman... If you didn't give him human attachments, mentoring and a weakness to a specific green rock, he'd just be a buff ass alien dude dickpunching people into the sun. Folks would get tired of that shit quick.

Once you start deviating too far from the basic constructs of the hero's journey, that's when you see shit getting stupid. Just look at the last Star Wars movie, it fucking sucked.

anybody that wants to write on any level needs to peep that shit forreal.

yall ever peep the doc Zeitgeist tho?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:57 AM   #22
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Zeitgeist's name has been popping up in my life waaaaay too much to be a coincidence.
@Batty what's his schtick?
Old 04-08-2018, 11:39 AM   #23
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I figured everybody knew about Joseph Campbell, at least by high school. Stories of heroes have been passed down for so many years and always will be. There are very select reasons why people want to hear these stories, Campbell is one of the major players in dissecting the formula and creating dialogue about it.

Consider Superman... If you didn't give him human attachments, mentoring and a weakness to a specific green rock, he'd just be a buff ass alien dude dickpunching people into the sun. Folks would get tired of that shit quick.

Once you start deviating too far from the basic constructs of the hero's journey, that's when you see shit getting stupid. Just look at the last Star Wars movie, it fucking sucked.

anybody that wants to write on any level needs to peep that shit forreal.

yall ever peep the doc Zeitgeist tho?
Yes and Zeitgeist is a lot of bullshit tbh. There are some factual evidence in it tho. And I died at Superman punching people in the dick LMFAO.

Beware of disinformation tho. Zeitgeist has some shit twisted but for the most part it's str8.

I suggest William Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #24
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was common knowledge?

I mean I’ve watched more than one movie.

I don’t get who this is new information lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #25
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Yes and Zeitgeist is a lot of bullshit tbh. There are some factual evidence in it tho. And I died at Superman punching people in the dick LMFAO.

Beware of disinformation tho. Zeitgeist has some shit twisted but for the most part it's str8.

I suggest William Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES

If you've made it this far, then you already know that EVERY documentary out there gets shit twisted, especially any that touches on 9/11. There's just too much cash to be made on the controversy.

My point was about the story telling aspect of religion and why people love to tell the story of the "chosen one". They discuss that in the doc, and for the most part it is accurate. I've discussed this doc for years now, its really a case of those people that say some aspects are inaccurate truly can't provide proof otherwise. I choose to focus on the most accurate info discussed in it.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:05 PM   #26
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you've made it this far, then you already know that EVERY documentary out there gets shit twisted, especially any that touches on 9/11. There's just too much cash to be made on the controversy.

My point was about the story telling aspect of religion and why people love to tell the story of the "chosen one". They discuss that in the doc, and for the most part it is accurate. I've discussed this doc for years now, its really a case of those people that say some aspects are inaccurate truly can't provide proof otherwise. I choose to focus on the most accurate info discussed in it.
I agree with you there. I don't find it ironic either that religion follows this type of "structure" if you will. Almost to a T. Not just Christianity but back to Egyptian mythology etc. Apparently there's a rhyme and a reason to the chaos IMO. But unfortunately Jordan Maxwell is a disinformation spewer unwittingly or knowingly doesn't matter. William Cooper read some of his writings on his show and if you know as much as I assume u do then u can deduce that Cooper is definitely more on the right track with these subjects than Maxwell.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #27
Batty
that nigga

I've heard the debate between the 2 of them, I'm pretty sure it's still mostly all online and available for ppl to peep. IIRC, Cooper exposed Maxwell on some of his BSing, but yo a lot of their arguments were based on symbolism and the supernatural, so you're not gonna find the same response from everybody on the results of this feud. There's a nice sized group of Cooper supporters that think he was an agent of God and was given divine knowledge, yo not everybody is gonna accept that.

I would trust dated scripts like something similar to Christianity that predated it, but everything must be accepted within a certain context.

I could write a giant stone tablet of lies right now and it could be found 2,000 years from now and be accepted as truth.

Scientists can date shit, but once so much time has passed, proving how accurate the statements are could be impossible. The problem is that the general public tends to think: if it is written text and it's really old, it's gotta be true.

Are you familiar with the Hinterkaifeck murders?
Old 04-08-2018, 05:11 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am almost convinced of flat earth. Will continue studying.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:51 AM   #29
Batty
that nigga

Jesus and Anakin Skywalker have the same back story.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:12 AM   #30
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

No ideas original
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:58 AM   #31
Elemental P

Quote:
Jesus and Anakin Skywalker have the same back story.
Yea pretty much. I don't believe Cooper is some divine messenger but what makes him Different than the others is he admitted when he was wrong and would tell his listeners etc. Cooper didn't like to be put on a pedestal. There's books he suggested that I actually owned physical copies of (two of my.most important ones were borrowed and never returned...cunt)

68 Convocation of the Rose Cross Order (I HIGHLY SUGGEST you peep that book bro some crazy shit in it. It was wrote in 1916 or so I believe and was reprinted.)

I'm not familiar with the name you mentioned I'll have to look em up. But when it comes to conspiracy theories like this with the Symbolism etc as we mentioned, Cooper was the man.

I don't believe in Alex Jones, or Tsarion, or Maxwell, or those others b.c I don't believe their credentials. Cooper really was for the people, and wanted to wake us up before he was gunned down on his own porch, which he ironically predicted. Behold a Pale Horse is a good book but that's not the same William Cooper that was as knowledgeable as the one who did the Mystery Babylon broadcast which is literally a 30+hr Expose' of the lineage of the brothhoods that existed all the way back to the Assassins and before. Batty I'll have to hit you in a PM to discuss more of this or make a new thread cuz there is some subjects I'd like ur opinion on you don't seem as sheeple as a lot do in this subject.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:00 AM   #32
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I am almost convinced of flat earth. Will continue studying.
I can't fuck with it....nah. science bruh
Old 04-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #33
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I've looked into flat earth and round Earth so much I've basically determined that I'll never know. Like truly KNOW.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:42 AM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
I've looked into flat earth and round Earth so much I've basically determined that I'll never know. Like truly KNOW.
This is interesting
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:25 PM   #35
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Started with the Bedford level experiment. Then I hopped down the rabbit hole. Which led me to knowing I'll never know.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:41 PM   #36
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Started with the Bedford level experiment. Then I hopped down the rabbit hole. Which led me to knowing I'll never know.
So you believe every single picture of space has been fabricated? I love how flat earthers always say "well we can never know for sure" nah I disagree. I seriously doubt the Hubble telescope created 100000s of imaginary images to fool people just because the government wants the people to think the world is flat.

There is actual math and physics used to explain a sphererical earth unlike the "theories" flat Earth YouTubers give.

They also make the claim the rest of the solar system has the planets round....but earth is not...lol wtf
Old 04-09-2018, 12:48 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Flat earth believers: "We have flat earth theorists around the globe."

Enough said. NASA been lying to us since forever ago, right guys?

FOH
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:53 PM   #38
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
So you believe every single picture of space has been fabricated? I love how flat earthers always say "well we can never know for sure" nah I disagree. I seriously doubt the Hubble telescope created 100000s of imaginary images to fool people just because the government wants the people to think the world is flat.

There is actual math and physics used to explain a sphererical earth unlike the "theories" flat Earth YouTubers give.

They also make the claim the rest of the solar system has the planets round....but earth is not...lol wtf
You're talking at me as if I said I was a flat earther.

I clearly stated that I don't know either way. Both sides have solid arguments.

Do I trust NASA or the government? Nope. Do I believe propaganda has been implemented on American people? Yes.

I believe that NASA is a preschool version of our real space programs...

But yeah...I don't know what shape the Earth is. None of us do.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #39
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Flat earth believers: "We have flat earth theorists around the globe."

Enough said. NASA been lying to us since forever ago, right guys?

FOH
I don't think it's a bad idea to question everything per se but to let paranoia dictate between fact and fiction is a no for me. Im a conspiracy theorist too, fucking Illuminati and Freemason bs mainly but flat Earth is interesting, but it's not logical IMO.

"Pictures of earth are fake NASA even said so"
That's taken out of context also, NASA adjusts the vividness of the earth to make it look more "earthy and green" when it really doesn't look as green as we think. They admitted to altering some pictures yes but that don't make the earth a fucking hexagon rubix cube planet. Physics favors spheres b.c that's how gravity works.

People saying now that time isn't real b.c it was created by man, which is really the same.old stupid question "if a tree falls in the woods". I think mankind discovered time but that doesn't make it unreal. Fucking most things are debateable except for math.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #40
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

has anyone mentioned the recent discovery that we cannot and will not ever be able to put a human on the moon as per NASA's recent admission ? basically proves we never landed on the moon.....fucked up shit
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
armbar gamgam tapout, armbar gamgam tapout?