Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Joe Boston vs. DynamiCz - JB WINS

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due Thursday Feb 1st and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

@Joe Boston @DynamiCz
Old 01-29-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Checkin IN..! Imma do 12
Old 01-29-2018, 06:30 AM   #3
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Check
Old 01-30-2018, 07:44 PM   #4
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

12 @DynamiCz

Think Joes that beatable bullshit egos ill make him eat those
Delay one Big "Fuckyou" to this veteran, my hatred for him like Gregory Salcidos
Your shots like missed free throws that accuracy off on an everday basis
bullets have u missing eyes,nose n ears, clues couldnt put u back together like Guess Who? faces
Ur bitch packed ur suitcases, says ur broke, wack in bed, just complete rubbish
When im sipping Samsonites shell let me grab those handles like rollaway luggage
I'll dot your eye and get that shit published face'll have that new frontpage look
If u attempt to run Danielle,Steele to ur dome that'll be hotter then her best selling book
Your not a crook in these streets i studies your repertoire
You'll never have an Enterprise in ur hood theyll just find ur dead body in the trunk of ur rentacar
In the bedroom ur bitch says ur subpar thats why she joins me in Minaj's
If u say Baio lets fuck! Its usually ends up with u being subjected to molestation charges
Old 01-31-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Young child, my promotion was carrying straps, i keep my Gun Raised,
Burial praise..hands together, im taking "Joe Out Of Boston"..02 Celtics Trade//
Punchline League was Not Ya Place, In order to be "King" you cant Resemble The Ace,
How you focus..when you be having "Problems W/ Amen" like you cant Remember Ya Grace//
Ya style they "Pump it Up"..killed him, the "Ransom Note" read ya Flow Nothing,
When my Mood is Muzik, make ya life a "Everyday Struggle" when i push Joe Buttons//
Had to Toss The Mag..His Position was off..I had to Prop The Bag,
Thought he would "Heal(Heel)Off Back" until they realized i had Joe..Boston Crabbed//
Shotgun inside the distance..I learned what "In Reach" Meant,
Grip on the handle..the kickback "Shook My Hands" like a Mutual Agreement//
Lets be honest your career is mad fraud, your battle verses are Mad Odd,
The disbelief you would write a verse telling somebody he has a Dad Bod//
Old 01-31-2018, 10:39 PM   #6
Facts MuhSheen
Yeah.

Facts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant future

Felt Joe came with a few harder hitting punches here. The Samsonite and the Enterprise punches were the standouts from his verse here. Rest was mainly just ok at best. Closer was probably the weakest bar of the verse. Solid enough for the W here, though.

DynamiCz had some concepts that were good for the most part. Amen / Grace connection was too obvious to really make any impact. Joe Buttons punch would've been nice of it wasn't for the s at the end of the word, which makes it unnatural since it doesn't work as his name anymore. Dad bod closer was weird, although I am fairly new to the site, so I'll admit I don't get the punch. Either way, it didn't change the outcome of my vote.

MVGT: Joe.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #7
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Delay one Big "Fuckyou" to this veteran, my hatred for him like Gregory Salcidos
not feeling this one
bullets have u missing eyes,nose n ears, clues couldnt put u back together like Guess Who? faces
didnt like this
When im sipping Samsonites shell let me grab those handles like rollaway luggage
little bit of a reach but ima give this to you. decent hit here
I'll dot your eye and get that shit published face'll have that new frontpage look
If u attempt to run Danielle,Steele to ur dome that'll be hotter then her best selling book
not feelin this one
You'll never have an Enterprise in ur hood theyll just find ur dead body in the trunk of ur rentacar
nice
If u say Baio lets fuck! Its usually ends up with u being subjected to molestation charges
not a fan

vs

Burial praise..hands together, im taking "Joe Out Of Boston"..02 Celtics Trade//
light
Punchline League was Not Ya Place, In order to be "King" you cant Resemble The Ace,
How you focus..when you be having "Problems W/ Amen" like you cant Remember Ya Grace//
not harsh enough. Telling someone they dont have focus is not an insult and also following from the focus angle to having problems with amen was a weird correlation
When my Mood is Muzik, make ya life a "Everyday Struggle" when i push Joe Buttons//
reach
Thought he would "Heal(Heel)Off Back" until they realized i had Joe..Boston Crabbed//
not a fan of this
didn't like this either. not creative you're just saying kick back caused your hands to shake. i get the correlation with mutual agreement but this is not harsh
statementish

Joe had a couple decent hits. Wasn't a fan of dynamics verse. he has potential but needs to work on making his punches more harsh.

v/jb
Old 02-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #8
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
12 @DynamiCz

Multis there the punch lacks

Lot going on but i liked it

Okay

Nice

This cool

Reach

Okay

Solid

Ya style they "Pump it Up"..killed him, the "Ransom Note" read ya Flow Nothing,fat wife

Okay

Nah

Shotgun inside the distance..I learned what "In Reach" Meant,fat wife

Cool

Punch lacked

Joe got it

V joe
Old 02-01-2018, 02:42 PM   #9
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Joe boston.. wording was off in sum areas so the set ups n punches didnt exactly mesh together to create a significant impact but u def had lotb with the enterprise punch. I liked that.. the closer was aight for a current event flip.

Dynamicz.. concepts were cool u just lacked execution in sum parts. opener culdve been a quotable but the angle u went as far as wording it didnt have that impact. The amen line was also a good concept just wasnt enuff done with it to generate sum sting. I fucked with the mutual agreement punch tho.. altho its not much of a diss at ur actual opponent I still thought it was nice lol.

Rlly gotta go wit boston for the enterprise line..

V/ boston
Old 02-02-2018, 12:51 PM   #10
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

Good shit Joe bro!! I got to get in the groove of how you guys battle here on this site, keep killin tho kiddo..!
Old 02-02-2018, 01:02 PM   #11
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Joe -- Guess Who and Enterprise. Baio was a good try that cracked a smile, but still pretty dumb. appreciate the attempt though.

vs

Dynamicz - referencing a vague trade from 15 years ago that most people wouldn't get is a reach. Remember ya grace is weird wording. Joe Buttons is a good attempt but the execution was off, liked where your head is at tho. Dad bod is not really a punchline, but the rhyming was crispy. Overall, construction is solid, just gotta up ur content.

Vote -- Joe Boston
Old 02-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

1st line is hard to read, lacks appropriate commas. Concept and punch overall I wasn’t frelin too much
this was good bro, I love lines like this
nah idk what that is lol
danielle wp forced Man didn’t fit in too good, overall decent punch
commas!!! Good punch tho
wasnt feeling it

Vs

everything is good about this punch except the ancient concept, wording & execution I’m diggin
alright not bad
oh nah that’s played, you living in 2002 my Man straight up lol
you don’t have to explain wordplay in a punch with ( ), it hurts you
lmao I liked this, fuckin dead ass laughed
nah man

Shoutout to DynamiCz for posting, this was good first verse here but you gotta definitely freshen up your concepts. Wording and rhyming is all on point for damn sure, only thing hurting you is the old concepts.

Guess who, enterprise

Vs

Mutual agreement

Vote JB
Old 02-03-2018, 02:38 AM   #13
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Guess who was fresh to me, a little jumbled
Enterprise - cool hit

Dynamic shows signs being out the loop of text battling. Just need better concepts
Mutual agreement was better for s&f

vote- joe
Old 02-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Jb
enterprise was coo

not feeling the rest

vs

Dy
problems w/ amen hit, a little corny but creative
shook the hands was dope af conceptwise but baaarely hit impactwise

iunno, really close
v/dynamicz
Old 02-03-2018, 01:25 PM   #15
For Battling

Joe Boston Wins 7-1
Closed Thread