Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2014, 10:25 PM   #201
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
space....you are floating in it. The stars....they are all around you. you are in space. you see the earth. you think that you want to be closer, you are. you are now on top of a mountain. There is nothing but empty land formations. you know you were in South Dakota, but South Dakota was far from being. you are interested in what is going on, you decide to try an experiment:

do you:

A: try to teleport again
B: try and create something
B. I want to be teh creater.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #202
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
"All right all right...kid.." Carmicheal says. you are driving back towards the station and your thoughts become distractions tbh. as the sun begins to set you are only a few miles from the station when something catches your attention. it is her. on the side of the road....burned....her lips move : "WHY">? at this point you have forgotten about the two lane road you are on and have drifted into on coming traffic!!!

do you:

A: swerve left
B: swerve right
B. Swerve right.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:26 AM   #203
Paradox

Quote:
He states...."the fish we once so freely enjoyed...now are diminished. The rocks we once flopped upon so freely...have become jagged from the tides. I have heard legends of another island full of what we lack, yet the tide pulls in. What should we do?"

Do you

A: recommend that you will swim to the island to investigate
B: tell the elder someone else should
Peoples champ

Option A, i swim
Old 08-20-2014, 12:28 AM   #204
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Aero, how many views will this thread get? I could see it topping 3,000 easily if our storyteller continues.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:05 AM   #205
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
@Batty please do not tell me you are RoyBatty

please

Why would I tell you that?

@Diode
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 02:11 AM   #206
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharp got what he deserved and you miss the point, you all miss the point. it is ok though.

I get that, but he chose the pen and it should be relevant... you could've at least had Supa Dave show up in the story and use the pen to make a homemade prison tat gun.

the line must be drawn here!
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #207
Paradox

Quote:
you look into the mirror...all of a sudden, you see a vision:

drapes...with apples on them,
fucking dead! post of the thread omg

I literally lold
Old 08-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #208
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you snort all of it, and it burns soooooo good. your head, previously filled with incomprhensible blithering idiocy, is now suddenly opened. you realize that you have gone insane. calmly you stand up, and walk into the fast food restaurant. it smells of grease. you see a mother and her teen daughter in line. They are both attractive. you also see a police officer behind them, do you:

A: attempt to fondle the mother and daughter
B: leave teh restaurant
YOLO. GROPE THAT RELATED PUSSAY. A.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #209
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I get that, but he chose the pen and it should be relevant... you could've at least had Supa Dave show up in the story and use the pen to make a homemade prison tat gun.

the line must be drawn here!
It was very relevant....but he chose not to use it. Remember?

There are four lights!!!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #210
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the juice, V.

hit me.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #211
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

attention sharp. Batty and I had a good talk today and I realize that I did in fact say that the key was to open the doors and i promise i did not mean to. forgive this typo. there is no plot hole however, as your death gives you just what you wanted, i will wait for you to figure that out. plus you are still in the story.....

@Batty I appreciate your point, would you like a story?

A: yes
B: no
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #212
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Well...that took a dark turn.

Nevertheless...dan must pay. Past.
*poof* you obsvere a vast barren landscape. You see Dancake atop a mountain in the distance with your super vision. You contemplate heading in his direction, when suddenly your pocket vibrates, it is your cell phone, it is a call from "6019173913"

do you:

A: answer it
B: ignore it and pursue dancake
Old 08-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #213
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
B. I want to be teh creater.

you focus your mind and attempt to create. a cannister of baby oil suddenly appears in front of your face and drops down to the ground. You shake your head "no no" you say...you try again: This time you really focus *Poof* you see suddenly a picture of bags float down in front of you, then all of a sudden another picture of bags falls. you look down and see both lying there. one picture has you standing over bags with him holding your pockets, the other has you and bags holding hands walking through an apple orchard.

Do you:

A: pick up bags holding pockets
B: pick up bags holding hands
Old 08-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #214
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
B. Swerve right.
Time dilates. HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY SHHHHIIITTTTT you hear Carmicheal say as you jerk the wheel to the right hard. The vehicle careens down the embankment and tumbles numerous times shaloming you and the guys all around the car like cow shit in a twister.

carnage.

At some point you come to and assess the situation. You have been impaled in your abdomen with some shrapnel, Mark is nearly unconsiuos and babbling inchoherently about "i don't understand...your eyes are glowing....". Teh boys in the back are obviously dead. The engine is on fire....and spreading. Do you:

A: help mark
B: help yourself
Old 08-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #215
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Peoples champ

Option A, i swim
"I will do it" you bravely say.

"thank you Walt" the elder says

you mosey back over to the rocks and try and swim into the ocean but alas the tide grips you and pulls you in. you try again, same, you try again, same. you try again, same. ad infinitum. you return to the rocks dejected. you appear to be sleepy and wish to rest, weary from your day's failed toils. Do you:

A: plan to try again tom?
B: think of a new plan?
Old 08-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #216
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
YOLO. GROPE THAT RELATED PUSSAY. A.
The colors swirl. Your little dick starts getting aroused, it feels pulsating. You rush for the women like a savage, you run your hands up and down the girl while hunching on the woman they both scream and cry and claw but you feel nothing. The policeman, initially shocked, comes to and rushes at you: do you

A: surrender
B: fight the police officer
Old 08-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #217
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
I've got the juice, V.

hit me.

You have spent the last 15 years, your twilight working dilligently to prove them wrong. Their stupid brains could never understand the potential of your scientific work. You had the vision, The beings contacted you, they showed you where the plants grew, they gave you the design of how to harvest it. They told you not why you were chosen, though you always, since you were a boy, thought yourself special. perhaps God was choosing you for some great feat? On the day you discovered the powers of the chemical in the plant you were amazed at how it made that monkey act, it bent the bars of it's cage and suddenly dissapeared. All personal vendettas and ego were temporarily suspended as you consider what this would do to humanity, how it could help!

Do you:

A: keep the results secret and try and find humans to test it on
B: share the knowledge with those of importance and power in the govt
Old 08-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #218
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
B, I got to investigate. No need for the police yet.
you return to upstairs with your daughter in tow. You creek open the door and you see that there is no one there now. Your daughter says: "daddy I am sleepy, but scared, will you sleep with me to protect me?"

do you:

A: tell her she is a big girl and it was all a bad dream
B: lay down next to her in the bed until she falls asleep
Old 08-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #219
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

no way this shit is getting FDA- approval. Not slopping more power on the powerful's plates.

A
Old 08-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #220
MKG

Battle Record: 2-2

MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG

I'd like to try this.
MKG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine