User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #101
Sicc

LMAO.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

THIS IS MY SOUL SPEAKING TO ALL FELLOW NCGs FROM THE AFTERLIFE: THIS THREAD IS NOW PURE AIDS ETHER.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:06 PM   #103
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

you messing with wrong person, He would kill u.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #104
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Gone @ Tri-hard Force
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #105
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

loool
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #106
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Fuckin gone@that painting

Why u paint james cutting my head off doe roy? For shame.

Still tho....loooooooool@these caricatures
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #107
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

fucking astral projected into the 5th dimension

lmao good shit @Batty

got some skills there, son
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:56 AM   #108
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Fuckin gone@that painting

Why u paint james cutting my head off doe roy? For shame.

Still tho....loooooooool@these caricatures

Panting wasn't meant to be literal tbh. You gotta remember NC 1.0 days, painting was fresh off the battle you and V had and the semi-melon cutting.

I actually figured you'd dig it.

V wanted me to make an action figure of him at first, when I told him the cost involved he fell out.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #109
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Nah. Im jp. Shit was hilarious.

The punchout code crippled me.

U make action figures?

Wat is ur job?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #110
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Panting wasn't meant to be literal tbh. You gotta remember NC 1.0 days, painting was fresh off the battle you and V had and the semi-melon cutting.

I actually figured you'd dig it.

V wanted me to make an action figure of him at first, when I told him the cost involved he fell out.
I am still interested. I know you got alot on ya plate.

Roy is mad talented in the realms of art Anthony.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:35 PM   #111
Batty
that nigga

Preciate it guys.

@Bags , I am a counselor/upright trained monkey.

I don't want to take this thread away from Fresh and make it all about me.

Fresh looks like Elen Degeneres entered a Daryl Dixon look alike contest and finished 3rd and got his pic taken with the chick from Good Morning America in front of the background from The Sound of Music.

Dude has HBK eyes.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #112
veritas
HALL OF FAME

^ trolling tyeduck meetings all day erry day.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #113
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY REPORTED THE PICTURE TO IMGUR

IT WAS TAKEN FROM HIS PHOTOBUCKET AND UPLOADED TO IMGUR UNDER THE EXPECTATION HE WOULD PULL IT FROM HIS BUCKET LIKE A TRUE FAGIT

AND HE ACTUALLY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH IMGUR TO HAVE IT PULLED

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS LEVEL OF VAGINITY IN MY LIFE

THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED

@Trademark I DEMAND FRESH RETURN HERE AND FACE US FOR THIS EGREGIOUS MISUSE OF FLOASTING MATERIALS
Old 02-27-2014, 11:04 AM   #114
fresh

Battle Record: 0-4

fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY REPORTED THE PICTURE TO IMGUR

IT WAS TAKEN FROM HIS PHOTOBUCKET AND UPLOADED TO IMGUR UNDER THE EXPECTATION HE WOULD PULL IT FROM HIS BUCKET LIKE A TRUE FAGIT

AND HE ACTUALLY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH IMGUR TO HAVE IT PULLED

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS LEVEL OF VAGINITY IN MY LIFE

THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED

@Trademark I DEMAND FRESH RETURN HERE AND FACE US FOR THIS EGREGIOUS MISUSE OF FLOASTING MATERIALS
hahaha faggots. Mad that the only pussy you're gonna even get close to seeing has been taken away from you? You want to roast me, be my guest, I'll post pictures beacuse I know you fucking queers love looking at pictures of men. Go fuck yourself diode, you're the scum of the earth.
fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #115
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
hahaha faggots. Mad that the only pussy you're gonna even get close to seeing has been taken away from you? You want to roast me, be my guest, I'll post pictures beacuse I know you fucking queers love looking at pictures of men. Go fuck yourself diode, you're the scum of the earth.
you can never speak to me again

you filed a complaint with an image hosting company because your slagfaced troll being floasted made you THAT UPSET

THAT. FUCKING. UPSET.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #116
Sicc

LMAO - Welcome back, Fresh my dooski.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:12 AM   #117
fresh

Quote:
you can never speak to me again

you filed a complaint with an image hosting company because your slagfaced troll being floasted made you THAT UPSET

THAT. FUCKING. UPSET.
I think you're even more upset I took it down lmao. Sorry no more pussy for you this year to look at since your broke mountain ass can't afford hustler or playboy. You still down for that pink slip battle faggot? You called me out for one and then bitched out as soon as i accepted. Bitchmade. baahahaha

EDIT: Not that it would make a difference because it would take a couple years to get all the votes anyways.

Last edited by fresh; 02-27-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:12 AM   #118
fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
LMAO - Welcome back, Fresh my dooski.
Whats good TM.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #119
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
I think you're even more upset I took it down lmao. Sorry no more pussy for you this year to look at since your broke mountain ass can't afford hustler or playboy. You still down for that pink slip battle faggot? You called me out for one and then bitched out as soon as i accepted. Bitchmade. baahahaha

EDIT: Not that it would make a difference because it would take a couple years to get all the votes anyways.
you aren't allowed to speak to me. you are sub-dirt person.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #120
fresh

Quote:
you aren't allowed to speak to me. you are sub-dirt person.
Why can't a sub dirt person talk to a full on dirt person? This should be my call not yours, you unutterably insignificant, outrageously tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp hog.

When kids used to play with Diode they would get into trouble for getting their clothes dirty and were to told to stop playing in dirt.

Tags
$29.99 ikea backdrop, face rings made into arrows, fresh mad his girl a goblin, link to the past, ocarina of dirt people, tri-hard force.