- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

That’s just incorrect
I don’t know how to explain why or I don’t have the desire to
But trust me that’s incorrect
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:49 PM   #22
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I mean that would assume that there aren’t black people out there teaching their kids that all white people are out to get them
philosophy.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #23
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Nah I think it’s like 75% not racist
25% racist and LOUD about it
Nah bro...the vote numbers literally don't back you up. There are people who will, sit here and say I'm not a racist and I voted for Trump. Well, Trump ran with a platform built on xenophobic, racist rhetoric...so you might 'not be racist', but you're absolutely fine with our national policy being so...which in my opinion, makes you fucking racist. How deeply it runs, and how bigoted that racism is might be questionable, but the fact that it exists is not.

50 percent of this country's voter's, plus or minus 2-3 million, straight out agree and support racist fucking rhetoric. Point blank, period.

This is the result.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #24
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
honestly i think anjahl's more accurate. if you didn't grow up in a diverse neighborhood, you're almost guaranteed to be lightweight racist without realizing it. and most white american's grow up in mostly white neighborhoods.
Ding, ding fucking ding. It's like this: if you are white and you make over a certain amount, or grew up in a family that makes more than say, 30-45k per year, than congratulations, half the people around you a probably racist or harboring extreme race leaning opinions or criticisms.

If you are a poor and whit and grew up in the country, you also probably have about half or more of your friends with racist tendencies. Just about the sub-demographic of white people who I would say that 50 percent estimate doesn't apply to, are poor white people who grew up in the city-the 35 and under suburbanites, or the urban cats from any age group.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 08-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #25
Paytience
The #1 Contender

oops.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:39 PM   #26
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

We can throw out numbers all day especially when no one is citing sources
Trust me, the media wants you to believe that the majority of people are racist
That simply isn’t true
philosophy.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:02 PM   #27
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Boof is my least favorite human ever created.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #28
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
We can throw out numbers all day especially when no one is citing sources
Trust me, the media wants you to believe that the majority of people are racist
That simply isn’t true
I just named a source and a reason for it. If the majority of the people in this country were against racism, Donald Trump would not be president. Point blank motherfucking period.
You want to dig into how the vast majority of people in this country who are white do a damn fucking thing about the deeply racist "drug war", itself or the prison industrial complex it feeds? Or how the Supreme Court supports amployers right to discriminate against you based on hairstyle, specifically dreadlocks and afros? Or the practice of schools to suspend children for the same...EVERY single person who supports the men and women who pass and support these actions are straight out affecting fucking racism.

Those men and women, I'll remind you are the "representatives' in congress and sitting on the supreme court and in the office of the President...the fact that these people run a republic whose leaders are elected by vote should tell you all you need to know about how at least 50 percent of this country REALLY feels about the subject.

You want us to cite sources for something that is readily established in this country? How about you cite a source that shows us how all these laws, precedents, the representatives who support them, and the citizens who apparently voted for them, are not directly responsible for supporting and willfully perpetuating institutionalized racism.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the anti-war left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the country to associate mrijuana with hippies, and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did..."
-John Erlichmen
Advisor to Nixon

This country institutes laws ad regulations, sets precedents like this, and carries it out nightly on TV...and STILL, it continues. How can you honestly tell me, that a REPUBLIC, that is ostensibly driven by Democracy, can have this happen without recourse...can allow this to continue, and HAS been allowing to it not only continue, but expand for 50 years...how can anything but HALF this country be supportive of it? How can we interpret it as mening anything BUT half this country is racist?
When racist laws and practices are allowed to not only pass but persist...by majority vote?
Old 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

mods close this
Old 08-13-2017, 08:43 AM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

No doubt. I forgot that the last president we had was totally white because of all of this racism in America
philosophy.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:02 AM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the problem is how we define what is "racist"

it always is, and its always why these discussions are garbo

everyone defines it differently. when i think of a racist, i think of a white supremacist, as in a real one. people who legitimately hate other races, and don't want any type of mixing socially of any way shape or form. you know, racists.

but alot of people will be lumped in the racism boat if they clutch their purse in an elevator if a black dude in a hoodie gets on. the white guy who crosses the street if black people are walking toward them. the old white man who cringes at the gas pump when an el dorado pulls up to the pump blaring music. etc. these people aren't RACIST, they're just so culturally different and been seperated from that lifestyle they are uncomfortable around it.

it won't stop them from voting for a black guy for president if that black guy has their values and ideaology

but word its all prejudices and blah blah

basically depending on your definition of what is racist, changes the made up percentage you assign

if we're talking actual racists i would say the number is as low as 10 percent, and thats remarkably high

but if we're talking about white people uncomfortable around blacks/mexicans/etc that number can skyrocket

but every group "fears" every other groups poor class. a random black dude walking through a trailer park full of white trash is as terrified as the random white dude walking through brownsville.

neither of them are racist to be uncomfortable
Old 08-13-2017, 09:16 AM   #32
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

That’s true because there is a difference between racism and xenophobia though it can definitely be argued that one arises from the other.
But I’m inclined to believe that actual racism is taught where xenophobia is a natural quality that arose in human nature to basically not get eaten.
Racism is a concept that man thought up, and then spread. It doesn’t arise naturally.
philosophy.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:52 PM   #33
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
No doubt. I forgot that the last president we had was totally white because of all of this racism in America
The last president we had got half this country slanging around racial slurs like it's cool. Remember how white folk hung nigger dools up to protest him? Remember how he was fillibustered more times than all other presidents in history combined?

Obama's presidency and the subsequent of Donald Trump serves to highlight the racism in this country, not mask it niggas.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #34
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

SHUT THE SITE DOWN
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:09 PM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

puerto rico has 3 times the population as hawaii.

51st state. speaking on behalf of the racist whites of america i will accept these brown people in exchange for keeping the other brown people out with a wall.

MAGA

UHOH/MIKEWRECKA 2028
Old 08-13-2017, 02:21 PM   #36
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg...253308843.html

also what do you guys think about stuff like this? i've met a handful of people at big protests that were responding to similar ads. some of them ended up burning flags or starting riots during otherwise peaceful events. not trying to downplay america's racism, but this is always something to consider for how narratives transcend to a national level
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:28 AM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea its garbage.

but yo can we have an honest conversation here

why does everyone overlook the fact that the antifa and counter protesters are the ones that kick off the violence in all these scenarios?

my entire life and before it the KKK and skinheads have held "rallies" and public assemblies right, each dwindling with less members everytime as their nonsense has been recognised for what it was, ridiculous bigotry rooted in ignorance.

what is the point of countering this with a protest? legitimately? if no one showed up this was a random blip on the radar. the general lee statue comes down and the bigots lose, again.

instead you organise with overwhelming numbers, because nazis and kkk are a ridiculous minority to begin with, and you make the situation hostile, then cops stand down, and allow the violence to happen. because if they don't stand down, like in seattle, they get ripped apart for protecting nazis and attacking "freedom fighters" who cover their faces and assault people because they have different views

you are allowed to believe whatever you want. you have the right to public assembly.

i have no problem with counter protests

its just gross that the violence in every event is kicked off from the left, and anyone who points it out is demonized because WHAT YOU LIKE NAZIS BRO

the charlottesville incident happened to be actual nazis. and there was legit lethal violence that came from the "clashes", but are we all gonna pretend this has been building up this whole time? when you label normal people nazis, and attack them, trash property, and riot, can you really be surprised when your violence is answered back?

then we have seattle, where its pro trump prayer people, and again, they are "protested" and luckily the police did their job in protecting people, but they get portrayed as bad guys for using pepper spray and bean bags on the left protesters

its like yo

i dunno. i just don't understand it.

i get disagreeing, its just gross how the anti trump media continues to portray antifa as the good guys in all of this. to the point where trump comes out and strongly condemns ALL SIDES, but the media tears him apart like WHY NOT SINGLE OUT THE NAZIS BRO

its like smh. they were included lol.

just cuz ones ideology is blatantly worse, the actions of both are reprehensible

but even pointing this out someone will read this like YEA SO YOU LIKE NAZIS HUH, FUCK YOU BRO. FUCKING TRUMP IS A NAZI SYMPATHIZER. ok.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:15 AM   #38
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lol
One group showed up armed, with helmets and shields and shit
The other group was in t-shirts
It’s not hard to see where the problem is
philosophy.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:49 AM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

He's brainwashed breh.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Lol
One group showed up armed, with helmets and shields and shit
The other group was in t-shirts
It’s not hard to see where the problem is
Why do you think they felt the need to show up with helmets and shields?

My point is the escalation of all of this. Skinheads and klansmen have been doing these things for decades, to dwindling crowds with dwindling attendances. No one gave a shit because they saw it for what it was. A bunch of ignorant fucks with no voice.

Until it became sexy for various media outlets and the uninformed to label all nationalist, america first people WHITE nationalists. People can excuse the violence when it occurs because hey it was a nazi, fuck em.

This gets perpetuated. Each event escalates. You get the rise of people like based stickman and other people who go to these places and wait to be attacked so they can "defend themselves"

This one in Virginia had an actual core of white supremacists. Not just a random buffoon like richard spencer tagging along.

Im in no way condoning the actions of anyone. Im just trying to understand how the left, antifa and others are somehow blameless in all of this.

We can nitpick each event, each skirmish, and each beating. There are plenty of instances of both sides being in the wrong. But when looking at it from distance its clear to me the media is gassing this whole shit

Right now cnn has an article up about how richard spencer and white supremacists are holding another event

NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A SHIT. theyre fuckos. But now im sure there will be a counter protest to that. Its all fucking stupid